Thread: Hanuman beniwal can be a force in upcoming Rajasthan VidhanSabha elections 2018

Thumbs up Hanuman beniwal can be a force in upcoming Rajasthan VidhanSabha elections 2018

Hanuman is having a huge following in Jat belt of Rajasthan. Rajasthan is lucky to have a mass leader in Hanuman after a long long time. He is independent as of now. What you think about his force & future in upcoming assembly elections.?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (July 5th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Hanuman is having a huge following in Jat belt of Rajasthan. Rajasthan is lucky to have a mass leader in Hanuman after a long long time. He is independent as of now. What you think about his force & future in upcoming assembly elections.?
    Good thing is that he is maintaining distance from Congress and BJP. In democracy, without cadre it's really difficult to convert supporters into voter. He is enjoying a huge supporter base but will it be converted into seats that's the question. There is no doubt that he will leave an impact in election. If he could manage to clinch 5-7 seats, would be a good start for him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (July 5th, 2018)