Thread: Do you know that Hindu Jatt, Sikh Jatt, Muslim Jatt, etc., they not QOM but Jatt only

Do you know that Hindu Jatt, Sikh Jatt, Muslim Jatt, etc., they not QOM but Jatt only

Hi, Jatt brethren,

Wake up or die as super ******* fanatic devils – John8v44 . Criticise my banners and if there is something wrong or needs improvement, please let me know. Otherwise get them printed under my name and distribute among our villages.

www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/JattQom.htm

www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/jattparty.htm

Can you make banners of these and may get them printed under my name Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, M.Sc., Retired Lecturer, 144 Hamilton Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 5RE, United Kingdom.

Pass this on to your email contacts
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nijjhar For This Useful Post:

DevArbikshe (July 2nd, 2018), hrdhaka (July 4th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (July 9th, 2018)

I know very little. The Brahm Kumaris has different ideology of living life. They say, we all pray God which is not accepted because its only idol worship, rather the true Shiv shakti they call is something other. For them, Shiva is a guiding light. It is never born nor die. Brahma, is the human form of Shiva as called by Brahmkumaris. However, as per Hindu beliefs, Brahma is the Five-faced God who gave life to Lord Shiva or Shankar which Nijjhar Ji is addressing same in form of naadi roop and conflicting with bindi roop.

So, I can relate this belief of Nijjhar Ji as spreading Sikhism. We Jats have our brothers as Jatts but both of them varies each-other and that is why we exclude them to take on the family/marriage relations with Jatts. Brotherhood is always welcome.

If we go indepth of God faith, then we jats are more inclined to pray/worship Goddess form of any rather than the male form. That is why, we surround our mother and the motherland, being a girl/boy. For us, everything is MOTHER and she is the one who creates life and help father to make it better for the society.

Talking about form to worship, we also know Shaitan form of God, the Ravana being worshipped at certain place of country and even the Lord Krishna who lived, fought and died like human by an arrow striking his foot thumb unlike Lord Rama/Lord Shiva. Because we are aware of Shaitan form of God, we also believe in Lord Hanuman and many more.

The crux is that there is nothing to fight with people or to make aware them about unknown Godly forms because God never ask for identity and belief. God check our worth being human, whether we are of naadi roop or bindi roop.

Nijjhar Ji, I am sorry to put a question here as you are a respected old age member at Jatland but out of curiosity I want to know .....Why do you feel blessed to call yourself a Sikh and then followed by a Khalsa and further? Why don't you just classify yourself a Hindu and then Jatts as you also know that where you are participating as member is a place only designed for Jat people? What if, we get a new member as Muslim jat and very opposite to your opinion of religion? Isn't is true, that you are speaking Sikhism in your Signature more than a Hindusim?

Please, learn the rules to make it a glorifying space for each-other. I join my hands to say the same, "make it glorifying"!