Thread: Is Educnle's study material for IIT JAM really worth every penny??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Is Educnle's study material for IIT JAM really worth every penny??

Confused about which study material to take for IIT JAM? Choosing the right study material for any competitive exam is always a challenge. If you are preparing for the study material provided by Eduncle, then here are some points which you must have before purchasing the study material. Read at: https://sciencetoppers.wordpress.com...-join-eduncle/

All the best

Customization according to own study pattern is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Arun192017 View Post
    Confused about which study material to take for IIT JAM? Choosing the right study material for any competitive exam is always a challenge. If you are preparing for the study material provided by Eduncle, then here are some points which you must have before purchasing the study material. Read at: https://sciencetoppers.wordpress.com...-join-eduncle/

All the best
    It is my own experience that one must study well and devote enough time to decide upon the study material and coaching classes. It is my experience that people usually follow someone's advice. This practice may harm you in long run. You may gat cheated one or two times, but experience is best teacher too. Then one have developed an insight about what is best for his/her. This is very important that what type of student you are and your study pattern too match with the study material or may have that flexibility to allow for your own customization.
    I have learned about some horrible experiences of students, as they could not cope with the study pattern and performed very badly. Their independent study at home may have given better results. Yearning for more without accessing potential, interests and study pattern or lifestyle gives opposite results, sometimes.
    I am not against anyone, but all study materials are prepared "Principle of Averages" in mind, so that it can suit all. One needs to ascertain that it can be fitted into its own study pattern. reading habits and routine etc.

Thumbs up Greatly Said Sandeep!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepverma View Post
    It is my own experience that one must study well and devote enough time to decide upon the study material and coaching classes. It is my experience that people usually follow someone's advice. This practice may harm you in long run. You may gat cheated one or two times, but experience is best teacher too. Then one have developed an insight about what is best for his/her. This is very important that what type of student you are and your study pattern too match with the study material or may have that flexibility to allow for your own customization.
    I have learned about some horrible experiences of students, as they could not cope with the study pattern and performed very badly. Their independent study at home may have given better results. Yearning for more without accessing potential, interests and study pattern or lifestyle gives opposite results, sometimes.
    I am not against anyone, but all study materials are prepared "Principle of Averages" in mind, so that it can suit all. One needs to ascertain that it can be fitted into its own study pattern. reading habits and routine etc.
    It is so nice to listen to the views of an intellectual man. Thanks for the advice and support..