Thread: Seeking Asylum in Western countries

Seeking Asylum in Western countries

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.tribu...-us/607815/amp
    Many Sikhs come to Usa and UK and then directly apply for asylum saying they are not safe in India due to the fact that they are Sikhs .
    Jats of Haryana can use the same logic to get permanent residency in western countries in midst of anti Jat policies of state govt and prosecution of Jats
    Stop Common nonsense

Where it has been mentioned that they got asylum in western countries? Do not get misguided by this news? Read them carefully.Yes, some Sikhs got refugee status in western countries after the 1984 riots. Now it is not possible to get refugee status from safe democratically governed country. If a person gets refugee status then he is never granted visa by India to visit his/her near and dear ones in India.

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.tribu...-us/607815/amp
    Many Sikhs come to Usa and UK and then directly apply for asylum saying they are not safe in India due to the fact that they are Sikhs .
    Jats of Haryana can use the same logic to get permanent residency in western countries in midst of anti Jat policies of state govt and prosecution of Jats
    Yoginder Gulia

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 27th, 2018), rekhasmriti (August 24th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (October 6th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Where it has been mentioned that they got asylum in western countries? Do not get misguided by this news? Read them carefully.Yes, some Sikhs got refugee status in western countries after the 1984 riots. Now it is not possible to get refugee status from safe democratically governed country. If a person gets refugee status then he is never granted visa by India to visit his/her near and dear ones in India.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/ne...ed/642044.html

They passed their ‘ credible fear interview ‘ and released in USA on bonds of 500-1500 USD.
    Jats of Haryana have lot of evidence including videos by ruling party calling to eliminate Jats, mass incarcerations , targeting of Jat govt employees. Can any party do the same with Jat Sikhs in Punjab?-
    I won’t suggest anyone do it but other groups are doing it.
    Stop Common nonsense

I am from Haryana and I am very well aware of the situation there and nothing is alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by jatofbhiwani View Post
    https://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/ne...ed/642044.html

They passed their ‘ credible fear interview ‘ and released in USA on bonds of 500-1500 USD.
    Jats of Haryana have lot of evidence including videos by ruling party calling to eliminate Jats, mass incarcerations , targeting of Jat govt employees. Can any party do the same with Jat Sikhs in Punjab?-
    I won’t suggest anyone do it but other groups are doing it.
    Yoginder Gulia

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 27th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (October 6th, 2018)

Rather than promoting/sharing something good about Jat community, there are members who are hell-bent on drawing a gloomy picture of Jats out of their political affiliations.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Jatofbhiwani teri baat ban to jaye lekin situation abhi control me hai...aur bhi kai tareeke ho sakte hai
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post

Yoginder Gulia, your effort is commendable, why waste time in educating someone who is missing some nuts and bolts, spends most of their time at some "chaa ka Kkhokha" has no real understanding of how much USA (most desirable of all destinations) has changed. ISIS didn't help either, every brown skin man with accent is now under radar.