Thread: Quick services to avoid misuse of debit card

Many times, we have to go to a nearby ATM machine or bank to check the balance of our SBI account, and in doing so, our considerable time is wasted. But you can also know your SBI Account Ka Balance with a missed call from your registered mobile number only. Not only account balance, you can also get your SBI Account Ka Mini statement by just a Miss Call. In this blog post, I will tell you that Miss Call from SBI Account Balance This service is not free of SBI, you are charged for it. Here is a complete guide for sbi misscall balance check number I hope it will help you.
    Last edited by NavinKumarr; January 19th, 2021 at 09:07 PM.

Better install SBI anywhere app for bank account and SBI card for credit card services in your smartphone rather than opting for the chargeable phone banking services. You can do number of things with the app. including balance check, online passbook and instant card block request in case of any fraudulent transaction.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

dndeswal (December 16th, 2018)

If you suspect your debit card will be used fraudulently or if you cannot stop an automatic payment you have scheduled with a merchant Coding in hindi