Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Web Series Reviews

" Transformed for meditational vibes"

Just one channel came to my mind " Peace of Mind " .......

" Any pro tip"

Try watching shows .....with less number of episodes and short duration .

Usually Crime / Thriller .....picks its pace after 2 / 3 episodes . Pick shows - in which mystery get solved in one episodes ...not continued . Like Elementary / Sherlock / Person of Interest / CSI etc

" I am fed up with Jatland as well now."

Hey.....please this is how we all interact and share our opinions......in some time ....you would start enjoying it

GOT......is On Air.....

Not sure....how many follow this Show .....those who do.....Either Star World every Tuesday or Hot Star any time .

This season is going fast...just in 1st episode......Game Changer Secret is revealed .

2nd Episode GOT Season 8....................some expected twists ......nothing as such ...ok

Netflix seems like agent for muslims for showing them as the most deprived and humble community in the world.
    Anyways watch "The Blacklist" a lot of problems which are happening around world will look like a bigger part of plan.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 27th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    " Transformed for meditational vibes"

Just one channel came to my mind " Peace of Mind " .......
    I prefer youtube videos for same. Bulk of same related to our anatomy, head to toe.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    " I am fed up with Jatland as well now."

Hey.....please this is how we all interact and share our opinions......in some time ....you would start enjoying it
    Don't call me "Hey"..... It was one of pet female dog name...... ;-)

Keeping particularity aside! I agree to your outlook.

Regards!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 27th, 2019)

Hostages at Hotstar was good. Set in Gurgaon, an intriguing tale of kidnapping. Was wrapped quickely than imagined.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Hindi Shows .....like some expected twists .....expected dialogue.....some here n there remind of some movie or show .

Check out Mind The Malhotras - Prime...decent comedy show for family

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (July 12th, 2019)

Finished True Detective 3.......hmmmm 1st was best , 2nd Ok and 3rd less than average .
    Black Spot Season 2 - do not watch , full waste .

Family Business - French....funny slightly above average .

Mirzapur 2 bhi aan wala hai......
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

Family Man on Amazon prime per acha hai.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

After finishing all my piled up tasks in continue watching section, now I am ready to watch fresh content.
    Any suggestion on web series before I move to Disney to revive my childhood memories?
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

I have just finished Frozen Dead ....Netflix.

Now thinking.....what next......

I will recommend HOMO deus and HOMO SAPIENS by Prof Harari , youtube link here

https://youtu.be/4ChHc5jhZxs

You can search for homo SAPIENS and other books by Prof Harari

If someone is in Romantic thriller kinda stuff - The King....Korean Show

In some scenes amazing camera angle .....shooting is fabulous

Paatal Lok

After a long time I binge-watched a series and finished all the episodes in one go.
    Jaideep Ahlawat aka Haathi Ram Chaudhary, main lead of this series made his character close to real Delhi Police Cop by using a typical rural Haryanvi language and accent effortlessly.
    No wonder Jaideep has Haryanvi background which really helped him to live his character naturally.
    Jats who lived a raw life, will find familiar to his language. It connects you to his character right from the first frame when he appears on the screen.
    This series has everything. A full package of thrills and dark humour which takes you through roller coaster ride of emotions, frustration, failure and success of main lead.

A surprise! Dog lovers will like this series like anything. Watch this series and thank me later.

Available on Amazon Prime.

P.S: Mature content and profane language used heavily. Not suitable for family viewers.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Thanks for the review ! will watch this weekend !
    Navdeep Khatkar
    मिट्टी का तन, मस्ती का मन, क्षण भर जीवन, मेरा परिचय

Raising Dion on Netflix, i am watching these days. Its Fantastic, important, timely show about issues parents should talk about with their kids.

This is an excellent show that portrays many issues we should be talking about with our kids in an appropriate and sensitive manner. These include: racism, bullying, physical disability, not fitting in, friendship, loss of a loved one, and diversity. It is a bit violent (as many superhero shows are) and a bit scary but excellent nonetheless. The only criticism I have is on-screen alcohol use that really does not belong to a kid show. But overall this is a fantastic show and I highly recommend it!
    https://www.facebook.com/NewHaryana/