Thread: How should I prepare for IIT-JAM geology?

How should I prepare for IIT-JAM geology?

• Note down the IIT JAM syllabus & Exam Pattern of IIT JAM so you will not miss any important topic. This will be helpful in understanding the exam pattern.
    • Make a Study Plan according to your comfort but you have to follow the study plan.
    • Use good IIT JAM study material for Exam preparations.
    • Basics and practice in a consistent manner is the key to success.
    • Solve Previous Year exam papers. It is really useful for the preparation. It will give you an insight into the kind of questions which are generally asked.
    • Take Mock tests to know your preparation & improve the topics skills.
    • Read all the important topics in Geology as they are quite scoring in the IIT JAM exam.

Quote Originally Posted by tripti View Post
    • Note down the IIT JAM syllabus & Exam Pattern of IIT JAM so you will not miss any important topic. This will be helpful in understanding the exam pattern.
    • Make a Study Plan according to your comfort but you have to follow the study plan.
    • Use good IIT JAM study material for Exam preparations.
    • Basics and practice in a consistent manner is the key to success.
    • Solve Previous Year exam papers. It is really useful for the preparation. It will give you an insight into the kind of questions which are generally asked.
    • Take Mock tests to know your preparation & improve the topics skills.
    • Read all the important topics in Geology as they are quite scoring in the IIT JAM exam.
    Nice way to promote the LINK inserted. But come on, ask us directly, its for jats anyway. Good Luck
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.