View Poll Results: Who will form the government in 2019?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • BJP led NDA

13 72.22%
  • Congress led UPA

3 16.67%
  • Third Front (TMC, SP, BSP etc)

2 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: General Elections 2019

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    मोदीजी 13 वर्ष पीएम रहेंगे।
    2027 में मोदीजी अमित शाहजी या योगी जी को पीएम पद सौंपकर राजनीति से संन्यास लेंगे।
    उसके अगले 50 वर्ष तक बीजेपी एकछत्र राज करेगी।
    50 वर्ष के पश्चात एक घोर हिन्दू कट्टरवादी पार्टी का उदय होगा, फिर अनंत समय वही पार्टी भारत पर राज करेगी। ---शास्त्रेदमस
    Jitna bura mujhe Modi lagta hai ab aap bhi utney burey dikhne lage ho virtually. Lagta hai Hari/Ram naam mala chhod Modi mala ferne lage ho.

Anyway, maine to apni constituency sambhal li ........ �� .....Main vote dene ja rahi hun to sambhal hi rahi hun.......He hehehe.........Krishan Pal Gurjar ji ko vote dekar aaungi......Hamesha se......Lekin altogether BJP haar jaati thi......Lol! Ye to Narendra Modi ka jaadu hai ki meri vote se Krishan Pal ji bhi jitne lage .....Warna main to apne aap ko BJP ke liye bad luck maan chuki thi..... �� Rishtedari mein bhi koi BJP candidate pa jata to main to pichhe hi hat leti thi.......Hehehe.......Ek baar to jee-jaan se BJP jitane ke liye thora game khel k dekha.....Haath ka chinh daba diya, fir bhi Congress jeet gayi......Hahahaha.......Fir hope hi chhod di......Aur ab BJP baar-baar jeet rahi hai to Narendra Modi pasand nahi. Vote daalne ka craze khatam karwa diya isne mere mann mein to.

Khair, Krishan Pal ji to shuru se ache the.
    Last edited by neel6318; May 5th, 2019 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    अरे भाई कोएसा भविष्यवाणी भी जोड़ दयो
    मेरे हिसाब से
    भाजपा 220-250
    कांग्रेस 175-200
    बाकी बचा रायता
    Rakke,

Haryana ka k prediction hai......

Seems like Congress will get 4-5 seats (Rohtak, Sonipat, Ambala, Kurukshetra or may be Faridabad/Bhiwani)
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Talking

What you smoking sir?
    Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    मोदीजी 13 वर्ष पीएम रहेंगे।
    2027 में मोदीजी अमित शाहजी या योगी जी को पीएम पद सौंपकर राजनीति से संन्यास लेंगे।
    उसके अगले 50 वर्ष तक बीजेपी एकछत्र राज करेगी।
    50 वर्ष के पश्चात एक घोर हिन्दू कट्टरवादी पार्टी का उदय होगा, फिर अनंत समय वही पार्टी भारत पर राज करेगी। ---शास्त्रेदमस
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Highly shameful that people still vote for Ajit Singh in the name of his being a Jat. During Muzaffarnagar riots, we all know he went and stood at Masjids, Madrasas and Muslim camps, but not with the families of Jat brothers.

The same 80 year old Ajit Singh who removes his shoes at the orders of Behan ji. The same behan ji who killed and terrorised helpless Jats at Bhatta parsaul. The same Behan Ji who recently shared the stage at panipat with poisonous anti Jat goonda Raj Kumar Saini (of Loktantra Suraksha Party).

I really wonder when will we Jats be mature and sensible and stop following these selfish Jat dynast politicians. Why can't we organise ourselves into a Pan india multi branch network/organisation which votes together for Jat interests, which runs the best schools and colleges, runs charities for poor Jats?

When there is no scope for any TRUE Jat CM in the future at least in Haryana or for Jats to get reservation, why don't we switch to swarajya (self management)? Let us organise ourselves into groups responsible for centres of excellence. In terms of education (Primary to higher level professional education), coaching for competitive exams, startups, etc. It is time that the community took its fate in its own hands and tell the world that we can be the best with or without govt. support (reservation)!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 13th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post

When there is no scope for any TRUE Jat CM in the future at least in Haryana or for Jats to get reservation, why don't we switch to swarajya (self management)? Let us organise ourselves into groups responsible for centres of excellence. In terms of education (Primary to higher level professional education), coaching for competitive exams, startups, etc. It is time that the community took its fate in its own hands and tell the world that we can be the best with or without govt. support (reservation)!
    In Haryana, forget about a Jat CM for another decade or so. Jat non Jat issue is stronger than ever before, thanks to BJP. Wish you all the best with forming center of excellence and good luck!
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 19th, 2019)

Haryana - BJP would get majority .....

Congress strong hold Sonepat n Rohtak......still very strong competition

Rohtak ......Deepender might win however margin would be very less .

BJP Trump Card of Opening Vacancies and Selection just on Merit Basis ......has changed Dynamics ......n strongly attracted Jat Votes .

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    BJP 290 seats
    What I told one months ago, results are similar. This is called an unbiased and honest assessment. For your kind information, I am not the supporter of any party.
    Yoginder Gulia

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (May 23rd, 2019), karan (May 23rd, 2019), rekhasmriti (May 24th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    What I told one months ago, results are similar. This is called an unbiased and honest assessment. For your kind information, I am not the supporter of any party.
    You hit the bull’s eye. No doubt.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Ayush Kadyan, Rajpal Dular
    Take a Victory lap, do it again, take a Tequila Shot then do it again. Nothing smells or taste like victory. Losers must be destroyed in their defeat. Where are those people now who threw every invective, insult to the elected PM of this nation. What you lost voice or you sucking on lolipop and head got stuck in your throat, gagged you completely. Those people who listen to elitist media will always loose. They forgot that english speaking and debating media does not have the same audience as the hindi media that reaches all citizens.
    DigVijay Singh who coined the term "feku" for Modi lost his election, What an Irony. Who is feku now Bi**H. What you lost few pounds in your Dhoti? Ha! What happened to the most Butt Ugly Fat Cow woman "Mayawati" and Mullah Yadav clan of UP. This nation is changing, this new young generation is far more energetic and more informed than their parents. They are refusing to kow tow the Bull Crap of yester years that Minorities should be appeased at cost of Majority. F**K that. This nation belongs to all no appeasement for anyone, let Merit be the first criteria of selection.
    First shot was fired when Bipin Rawat was made COAS against some other candidate because he was more qualified and based on merit. Now Karambir Singh will become CNS (Chief Of Naval Staff) because of his merit. Maj Gen Dhingra will lead the Special Forces, Special Operations Purple Command. Purple Command means highly trained troops from all services including BSF, CRPF and some other Units will train together, fight together.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    You hit the bull’s eye. No doubt.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to karan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (May 24th, 2019)

I m missing Anti BJP / Modi and Congress Supporters......I guess they went on sabbatical.

Enjoy......

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 13th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    I m missing Anti BJP / Modi and Congress Supporters......I guess they went on sabbatical.

Enjoy......
    Hehehe......These days Anti BJP/Modi are called Anti Nationalists though one cannot recognize the true nationalism in them.

I take politics as another game but people slip-on this psychology. And Mr. Narendra Modi is proving best among all as corruption is on high control which could not be done by same voters earlier under Congress role. Who were the bigger culprits ?......."Congress" as Modi can highlight them to win all votes who themselves were sailing in same corruption water body carrier. Anyways, atleast such vote casters are saved with life boats thrown in Modi's name. I still strongly believe, Congress people were not after our lives. It was all corruption and involved deeds that suffocated us because once I raised my voice against corruption before losing my candidature in year 2007. Did not want to tag same on every single post talking Congress or BJP. It's all psyche! And I also say, "Indeed, Modi is a strong diplomat!" Defining a person being diplomat includes both traits as positive and negative.

Do not forget, every soil needs a revised and changed pattern of plantation. After all, exhaustion does not mean that past yields has been a total waste for generation. It's just a change we accepted to have better fruits. Selfish, we are and yes, it becomes need one day!

Rest, we have choice and freedom to put blame on any party. Atleast! understand this freedom. Nobody, bounded us earlier and not today.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Saharan1628 (June 30th, 2019)