View Poll Results: Who will form the government in 2019?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • BJP led NDA

13 72.22%
  • Congress led UPA

3 16.67%
  • Third Front (TMC, SP, BSP etc)

2 11.11%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: General Elections 2019

General Elections 2019

Come on JatLanders! The General Elections-2019 are just round the corner and sadly Jatland is as silent as Siberian cold dessert. Let’s pretend to be a Bhakt, Pappu or even a Kachhadhari to add some spice to the political discussion.
    It seems no political party will get an absolute majority. In all likelihood, a split mandate will lead to some opportunistic and unnatural post poll political alliances. Considering the fact that this country needs a strong leader to hold the prime position with independent decision making ability, Are we ready for a collation government?
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (April 4th, 2019)

Till Dec 18 I was willing not to Vote at all .
    Feb 19 onwards - I am willing to give BJP one more Shot .

- Got no other choice .
    - Politics is a Dirty Game .
    - Willing to pick Less Dirty Team .
    - I do not like Gandhi Clan .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (March 25th, 2019)

Till last year, my faith in BJP had started decreasing, but still there was no space for any other party.
    But now I have shifted back to BJP considering the good reports coming from different fields of development.

So, my VOTE goes to BJP.... and yes, NDA will return with the same majority (no doubts about that)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinesh799 For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (March 25th, 2019), rekhasmriti (March 23rd, 2019)

2014-2019 ये तो मोदीजी का ट्रेलर था।
    पूरी फिल्म देखनी है तो पुनः पूर्ण बहुमत से मोदी सरकार बनाएँगे तो:-
    राम मंदिर,
    समान नागरिक संहिता,
    धारा 370 समाप्ति।
    ये सब देखने को मिलेगा।
    क्योंकि 2020 तक जज, ईडी, सीबीआई, आईबी आदि में राष्ट्रवादी व्यक्ति होंगे एवँ ये सब निर्णय लिए जायेंगे?
    मोदीजी स्वयँ नहीं करेंगे, अपितु उपरोक्त संवैधानिक संस्थाओं से करवाएँगे।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (April 5th, 2019), rekhasmriti (March 30th, 2019), sukhbirhooda (May 25th, 2019)

We need Anti BJP posts.....only this Thread would serve the purpose........
    Request to all Anti BJP ......let us make this thread full of angry exchanging words .

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Till Dec 18 I was willing not to Vote at all .
    Feb 19 onwards - I am willing to give BJP one more Shot .

- Got no other choice .
    - Politics is a Dirty Game .
    - Willing to pick Less Dirty Team .
    - I do not like Gandhi Clan .
    Still, you would be a part of dirty game. 😁

No escape!

I keep no comments and will stick to majority in locality. Jhadu party did nothing, except dharnas but was active to ignite crowd for social evil, major feedback. New designed Durga party will surely ride some Lion but let's see how strong she would stand. Mahila sashaktikaran to Durga Maa ko bhi chahiye tha jab gufa mein chhup kar bachav kiya. Myths aside!

Cycle party and many other would be trying to grab the engine of system.

Only one thing is sure, engine would be left for government and these VIPs will catch same coach to play their luck cards. Might be for cash.

Happy Voting!

The voting trend of first phase polling is indicating the return of father-son duo Ch. Ajit Singh and Jayant Chaudhary in Jat politics of West UP. This time majority of Jats ditched the BJP owing to its poor performance on farmers issues. A small section of young and first time Jat voters who are fascinated by surgical strikes is still betting on BJP. It may be a sigh of relief for BJP but still it’s going to be very difficult for them to match the tally of 2014 in UP. Grand alliance is all set to spoil the BJP’s dream in UP.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 15th, 2019)

Thats a breather for all who believe in Kaum's identity. Jats were never politically diminished as they are in current reign.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    The voting trend of first phase polling is indicating the return of father-son duo Ch. Ajit Singh and Jayant Chaudhary in Jat politics of West UP. This time majority of Jats ditched the BJP owing to its poor performance on farmers issues. A small section of young and first time Jat voters who are fascinated by surgical strikes is still betting on BJP. It may be a sigh of relief for BJP but still it’s going to be very difficult for them to match the tally of 2014 in UP. Grand alliance is all set to spoil the BJP’s dream in UP.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

bharti (April 17th, 2019), cooljat (April 15th, 2019)

I am neither an expert nor form the region.....however strong Gut Feeling Mahagathbandhan would lead to more NOTA or BJP Votes ........

I would not be surprised if loyal Voters of SP & BSP.......ditch Mahagathbandhan and vote for BJP .

I once read article long time back......on BSPs downfall....where Writer has specifically wrote giving Tickets to Brahmins and expect they would do good for reserved category people is like cheating to those people who believed in ideology of BSP and an absolute play which is bound to fail .
    Similar case here Yadavs & BSPs......absolute game .....how can they expect loyal BSP voter who was victimised by SP to vote for Mahagathbandhan .

Just a speculation

Better do what you are good at , review a web series than speculating. Ever entered a poll booth for voting considering your rights and responsibilities? You know how many Jat youths are in jail for only reason ? That reason is BJP govt. Have you ever thought of those families whose young sons are inside without a probablity of bail ? Do you know what a sedition case is ? You would have a good idea for a while if get locked in a lift due to power failure. Now Imagine how those young kids are feeling.

I am neither an expert nor form the region.....however strong Gut Feeling Mahagathbandhan would lead to more NOTA or BJP Votes ........

I would not be surprised if loyal Voters of SP & BSP.......ditch Mahagathbandhan and vote for BJP .

I once read article long time back......on BSPs downfall....where Writer has specifically wrote giving Tickets to Brahmins and expect they would do good for reserved category people is like cheating to those people who believed in ideology of BSP and an absolute play which is bound to fail .
    Similar case here Yadavs & BSPs......absolute game .....how can they expect loyal BSP voter who was victimised by SP to vote for Mahagathbandhan .

Just a speculation
    Last edited by Samarkadian; April 17th, 2019 at 10:15 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Hmm... people back in action
    Last edited by bharti; April 17th, 2019 at 11:44 PM.
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

Better do what you are good

Thanks......

As I have mentioned....I am no expert .

What happened in Rohtak .....was a Trajedy....goes beyond saying .

This sounds like why many of us still hold grudges due to Partition / 84 / any other riots.

We can not undo past.....but we can move forward ......

Guilty as charged - I always place people over Caste .

I am sure .....you know more about Haryana than me .....recent Placement just on Merit basis by Khattar Goverment...has given so many hopes that if they would make it to merit they would get livelihood with no Bribe / so called Setting. This is what I see as game changer .......

सोनीपत आलों ....के करा के मानोंगे
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

अरे भाई कोएसा भविष्यवाणी भी जोड़ दयो
    मेरे हिसाब से
    भाजपा 220-250
    कांग्रेस 175-200
    बाकी बचा रायता

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 27th, 2019)

BJP 290 seats
    Yoginder Gulia

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

dndeswal (May 5th, 2019), rajpaldular (April 26th, 2019), sukhbirhooda (May 25th, 2019)

BJP 292 and NDA 350+
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (May 25th, 2019)

ये आंकड़े ही पूरी कहानी बयां कर रहे हैं ।
    सपा के गढ़ में मतदान 1 या 2 % घटा है । खासकर यादव belt में ।
    मुस्लिम बहुल क्षेत्रों जैसे संभल में घटा है ।
    पर मुरादाबाद रामपुर में बढ़ा है ।

जहाँ भी मतदान घटा है समझ लीजिए कि सपा -- बसपा का वोटर उदासीन है ......... हर वो seat जहां सपा या बसपा का कोई दिग्गज खड़ा है , या कोई महत्वपूर्ण Seat है वहां मतदान घटा है ।
    सपा -- बसपा का वोट एक दूसरे को transfer नही हो रहा ........ EVM का रूदाली रुदन बोले तो रndi रोना भी इसीलिए चालू हुआ है ।
    ऊपर से बेशक सब शांत दिखता है पर भाजपा -- मोदी जी के पक्ष में एक जबरदस्त Under Current है .........
    फिर जल प्रलय होगी ........ सब बह जाएगा ....... डूब जाएगा । आज तक की रिपोर्ट तो ये है कि हाथी फिर अंडा देगा ।
    कहीं आज़मगढ़ में साइकिल पे चढ़ने की बजाय साइकिल को कुचल न दे ........

एक अन्तर और भी पड़ा है ....... 2014 में टोंटी जादो की सरकार थी ....... प्रशासन उनका था ....... कुछ फ़र्ज़ी मतदान भी हुआ ........ इस बार योगी जी हैं इसलिए पहले तो मतदाता सूची से फ़र्ज़ी वोट हटाये गए और फिर नकाब हिजाब पहन के फ़र्ज़ी voting भी रोकी गई ।
    कम मतदान का एक ये भी कारण है ।

मोदीजी 13 वर्ष पीएम रहेंगे।
    2027 में मोदीजी अमित शाहजी या योगी जी को पीएम पद सौंपकर राजनीति से संन्यास लेंगे।
    उसके अगले 50 वर्ष तक बीजेपी एकछत्र राज करेगी।
    50 वर्ष के पश्चात एक घोर हिन्दू कट्टरवादी पार्टी का उदय होगा, फिर अनंत समय वही पार्टी भारत पर राज करेगी। ---शास्त्रेदमस

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    अरे भाई कोएसा भविष्यवाणी भी जोड़ दयो
    मेरे हिसाब से
    भाजपा 220-250
    कांग्रेस 175-200
    बाकी बचा रायता
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Better do what you are good

Thanks......

As I have mentioned....I am no expert ....

He hehehe...........Smart people are always in haste, they forget to read every single word before commenting.

We can only follow command as he has a habit of keeping girls aside from fire burst. Hehehehe