Thread: Urgent help required related to OBC certificates

Exclamation Urgent help required related to OBC certificates

Respected Jat's,

Recently my friend got selected in Delhi Police as an Sub Inspector by the help of Obc certificate and he belongs to (Haryana)Rohtak. I asked him how he made his certificate he told me has some relative in Delhi who helps him in making his obc certificate. As far as i know Haryana Jat's does not come under obc section anywhere in India either statewise or centralwise expect Delhi and Uttar Pardesh and some of parts of Rajisthan. Can anyone help me regarding this confusion should i go with my friend and get (obc certificate from delhi) to improve my chances for getting selection in delhi police( last year i missed just cause of 9marks in final merit list. Its very tough to crack any competitive exam. This is the my last chance left for delhi police. I feel like its a total biasing to Haryana's Jats.

Thanks and Regards
    Kunal Choudhary

I can understand your agony Kunal. Delhi OBC certificate is only for any state jats who has been living in Delhi before 1992. I am not sure how your friend managed but I guess he has his name in Ration card of that family. If you want to get it then I would say chances are very slim but there are a lot of corrupt people in Delhi's tehsils. Rate they would ask you would be like 40-50K atleast to start with and when you have certain documents. This is not biasing for Haryana jats, its simply where one is located irrespective of from where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by KunalChaudhary View Post
    Respected Jat's,

Recently my friend got selected in Delhi Police as an Sub Inspector by the help of Obc certificate and he belongs to (Haryana)Rohtak. I asked him how he made his certificate he told me has some relative in Delhi who helps him in making his obc certificate. As far as i know Haryana Jat's does not come under obc section anywhere in India either statewise or centralwise expect Delhi and Uttar Pardesh and some of parts of Rajisthan. Can anyone help me regarding this confusion should i go with my friend and get (obc certificate from delhi) to improve my chances for getting selection in delhi police( last year i missed just cause of 9marks in final merit list. Its very tough to crack any competitive exam. This is the my last chance left for delhi police. I feel like its a total biasing to Haryana's Jats.

Thanks and Regards
    Kunal Choudhary
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.