Thread: Haryana BJP target 75! Is it feasible in current political situation (35.5 vs 0.5) ?

Haryana BJP target 75! Is it feasible in current political situation (35.5 vs 0.5) ?

BJP has set the target to 75 MLA seats in upcoming state elections after 10/10 in lok sabha elections. Moreover split in INLD and defeat of Hooda's in Jatland of Rohtak/Sonipat will have great impact on upcoming elections.

What about survival of other parties in the current political situation when it is 35.5 vs 0.5, which greatly favors the BJP.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

If BJP gets 45 then they will be lucky otherwise I see a hung assembly.
    Yoginder Gulia

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 13th, 2019), sukhbirhooda (June 24th, 2019)

It voting pattern remain the same, for sure 45+ would be an easy mark.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Voting pattern can never be same because the provincial election is always fought closely. People know the candidates very well and all factors like casts/religion/gotras/guhandi/friendship etc plays vital role and hence the outcome is always surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Yoginder Gulia

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (June 24th, 2019)

BJP defineltely gonna win with decent majority .
    Though MP / MLA Elections are different .

However BJP is smart when it comes to candidate selection - basis on Voters Caste / Demographics etc .

I did mention somewhere Khattar stunt of Closing Job Vacancies just on merit basis that too instant Joining first rest of formalities later has earned lots of respect among all Haryanvis who could not afford bribes irrespective is Caste / region .
    Just heard he has given commitment – let BJP again win , would do this again .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (September 9th, 2019)

To all those who talk of Jat CMs I ask how many Jat CMs did the following:

https://www.indiatoday.in/mail-today...800-2015-07-22

Which Jat CM has selected more than 65% Jat candidates for any govt. jobs (as done by Akhilesh Yadav for Yadavs in UP)? Which Jat CM has sincerely made efforts for reservation for Jats? The only thing done by the previous govt. was to have a Jat CM and project all across the state that all development, jobs, progress is only being done for Jats whereas Jats did not exclusively benefit in any manner. This false projection only antagonised the other communities against the Jats, the benefit of which was reaped by such pigs as Raj Kumar Seini and Arya. It is time for us to build a strong and fresh leadership for the community and at the same time rebuild bridges with the other communities (without any appeasement, but out of brotherhood).

Unfortunately, the CMs irrespective of their caste acted as commission agents for big property developers or took huge kickbacks for sale of govt. jobs, tenders, etc. The whole of Haryana was sold out to big businessmen (land sharks) who greased the palms of the commission agent ministers. The only Jats who benefited from Jat CMs were those who were either workers of their parties or their near and dear ones or Jats who had deep pockets and who could afford to buy the govt. job or the govt. tender.

It is time for the Jats to unite and organize into a large organisation with branches/units across all states and towns/villages. We need to rise above dynastic politics, be it of the Chautalas or the Hoodas. Let there be young blood taking the reigns of the destiny of Jats, of course guided by the rich experience of the elders in the community.

In the forthcoming state elections, it is imperative to not divide Jat votes among multiple Jat candidates for a particular seat as happened in Sirsa. Division among Jat votes is one major reason why others benefit and Jats lose. Especially in light of the poisonous divisive politics of that rascal Raj Kumar Seini, Jats have to vote tactically and strategically as a block.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (July 16th, 2019), Prikshit (September 9th, 2019), rajpaldular (August 23rd, 2019)

Bhai, your idea of Jaat unity is novel but not pragmatic. Issue is that there will be always a difference of opinion. In this day and age of social media, we don't even have unity in a family, forget about the community as a whole. Look at the voting results in General elections which took place last month. About 50 Percent of Jaats have voted for the BJP despite anti-jaat policy adopted by BJP in the state. Check out in Haryana Public service, how Jaat employees have been treated like scums. Similarly in any other sector, Jaats have been sidelined and alienated like never before. Jaats have lost their political significance. I still can't understand how 50 percent of Jaats voted in favor of BJP despite so much discrimination. BJP does not need to please Jaats and BJP does not need them either as anti-jaat polarization is more effective than anything else. So I have zero hope in near future regarding Jaat relevance in Haryana's political landscape. Be ready for further alienation. Again people will have different views and opinions on this topic. So lets see how things unfold in the future. But as per my assessment, I have least hope for any revival for Jaats in Haryana.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    To all those who talk of Jat CMs I ask how many Jat CMs did the following:

https://www.indiatoday.in/mail-today...800-2015-07-22

Which Jat CM has selected more than 65% Jat candidates for any govt. jobs (as done by Akhilesh Yadav for Yadavs in UP)? Which Jat CM has sincerely made efforts for reservation for Jats? The only thing done by the previous govt. was to have a Jat CM and project all across the state that all development, jobs, progress is only being done for Jats whereas Jats did not exclusively benefit in any manner. This false projection only antagonised the other communities against the Jats, the benefit of which was reaped by such pigs as Raj Kumar Seini and Arya. It is time for us to build a strong and fresh leadership for the community and at the same time rebuild bridges with the other communities (without any appeasement, but out of brotherhood).

Unfortunately, the CMs irrespective of their caste acted as commission agents for big property developers or took huge kickbacks for sale of govt. jobs, tenders, etc. The whole of Haryana was sold out to big businessmen (land sharks) who greased the palms of the commission agent ministers. The only Jats who benefited from Jat CMs were those who were either workers of their parties or their near and dear ones or Jats who had deep pockets and who could afford to buy the govt. job or the govt. tender.

It is time for the Jats to unite and organize into a large organisation with branches/units across all states and towns/villages. We need to rise above dynastic politics, be it of the Chautalas or the Hoodas. Let there be young blood taking the reigns of the destiny of Jats, of course guided by the rich experience of the elders in the community.

In the forthcoming state elections, it is imperative to not divide Jat votes among multiple Jat candidates for a particular seat as happened in Sirsa. Division among Jat votes is one major reason why others benefit and Jats lose. Especially in light of the poisonous divisive politics of that rascal Raj Kumar Seini, Jats have to vote tactically and strategically as a block.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

I think BJP will be close to 65 seats this time in the assembly elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Divided congress and fragmented Chautalas are hardly in a position to give any fight to BJP. BJP will clean sweep.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (September 9th, 2019), rajpaldular (August 23rd, 2019), rekhasmriti (July 11th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Divided congress and fragmented Chautalas are hardly in a position to give any fight to BJP. BJP will clean sweep.

RK^2
    Chalo, koi to aaya sweep karne ....Warna Kejriwal akela hi ghoom raha tha jhaadu uthaye

16. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (September 9th, 2019)

This drama at Karnataka has seed of rejuvenation of Congress, if people - specially those who got benefitted in last 70 years rule in India by Democratic governments, drop all discrimination ( even within Jat khaps ).
    Nehru family has paid the price for keeping it alive for 70 years! As overtaking efforts begun even before Constutution got framed by killing Gandhi.

Now it is upto the people who have seen a light of hope in last 70 years, because what has happened in last 5-6 years is sufficient material to guess about a dim future for all of us together.
    Now it is upto people to act as Democracy is the only way, it may be fine tuned to get proper voice heard to give their share in maintaining historical systems etc. All big leaders surrendered to the existing system.
    People need to nurture and take care of this system by raising their voices at suitable platforms and actively engaging at grass root level in life too.

Best wishes to people of Haryana.
    Last edited by sandeepverma; July 19th, 2019 at 06:20 PM.

Can anyone decode Hoodas' politics in Haryana? They are supporting abrogation of Artice 370 against the Congress party stand on this matter. Is Father-Son duo on the path of political harakiri or they fell prey to infectious Nationalism? Another possibility is to put pressure on Party high command to take the charge of state from Tanwar and Shailja. Which reason is more fitting?
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

An experienced politician like Hooda is not likely to do any sort of Harakiri at this stage. He knows that quitting Congress or announcing a new party would reduce his supporters count drastically. So, it's just usual and ancient tactics to put pressure on high command. Supporting the removal of Article 370 is a smart decision just to get momentum because he knows that most of Haryanvi population are in favor of the decision and Hooda is not likely to contest election from J&K. Apart from BJP, he is only leader from Haryana who has favored the decision and surely expecting some popularity expansion in the name of National Interests. In my personal opinion, it's a smart move from the clever politician.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vijay For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 30th, 2019), Prikshit (September 9th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    An experienced politician like Hooda is not likely to do any sort of Harakiri at this stage. He knows that quitting Congress or announcing a new party would reduce his supporters count drastically. So, it's just usual and ancient tactics to put pressure on high command. Supporting the removal of Article 370 is a smart decision just to get momentum because he knows that most of Haryanvi population are in favor of the decision and Hooda is not likely to contest election from J&K. Apart from BJP, he is only leader from Haryana who has favored the decision and surely expecting some popularity expansion in the name of National Interests. In my personal opinion, it's a smart move from the clever politician.
    Personally I see no hope of Hooda Sahab regaining full control of in Haryana congress. Hooda sahab is not a risk taker and plays too safe a politics. Large number of congress supporters have already moved to BJP, including Jats and I see no hope of these votes moving back to congress in near future. Hooda Sahab's first political mistake was to sit in Delhi when Haryana was burning during Jat reservaytion agitation. Least he could do was to court arrest by entering Haryana. He missed that opportunity. Another political blunder was to contest Lok Sabha election from Sonipat when his son was fighting the do and die battle from Rohtak. This was a political trap by some in congress to move him away from the battlefields of Rohtak and divide election resources. Hooda Sahab had full five years to gauge the congress mood and the treatment he was getting from congress High command. He did not have the courage to act and have alternative plan well in time. His Rally on 18th was impressive but without any major political outcome. My personal assesment is that Hooda sahab missed the bus again and will have to make compromise now as per the dictates of congress high command. Highly improbable that Hooda Sahab will have free run in deciding the tickets and of becoming the CM in the remote possibility of congress wining the election. Hooda Sahab had a very narrow political window of few months which in my view he has missed. Not sure if another window will come in near future.
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (August 30th, 2019)

It is imperative for Jats to vote as a block after shortlisting one Jat candidate out of the many for a particular seat and voting that candidate without dividing Jat votes.

I only hope that my fellow brothers and sisters vote for a non-Khangress (the poisonously anti national) and non-BJP or BJP (if the candidate is a Jat) candidate. For every seat, we decide on one Jat candidate and the entire community votes for such non Khangress and Non BJP candidate.

For all the good that BJP has done for the country in terms of strengthening national security and creating goodwill for Brand India, they have fared miserably when it comes to building and maintaining social harmony as Jats are being unfairly and openly targeted and subjected to persecution. Our position in India, especially so in Haryana is worse than the SC/ST. It is a crime to call an SC an SC in a derogatory manner, but it is the Jats who are at the receiving end and they are openly being ridiculed by one and all, including all political parties, be it the Khangress or the BJP.

It is time to unite under the umbrella of rights given to us by the constitution and rally behind Jat leaders who have the potential to rise despite the evergrowing anti Jat sentiments across the nation. It's just about time to do the best and be the best!
    Last edited by AbhikRana; October 23rd, 2019 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Hmmm........Inquisitively politic!

Confused about people and politicians' cleverness.....thinking!

Muddy game! Gira diwarein!....laga lalkarein!....dhunki! dhunki! dhunki laage!
    Last edited by neel6318; October 21st, 2019 at 08:42 AM.

See the results now, what I predicted 4 month ago and no one agreed with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    If BJP gets 45 then they will be lucky otherwise I see a hung assembly.
    Yoginder Gulia

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (October 24th, 2019), cooljat (October 24th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    See the results now, what I predicted 4 month ago and no one agreed with me.
    How come someone be so accurate in his analysis. After General elections, you did it again. Amazing! So called Political pundits should stop preaching here.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 25th, 2019), ygulia (October 24th, 2019)