(Rishabsome)
    1.2 M

7. Sheorans

8. Tarun Gill

9. Karan gill

10. Tech bar

11. Nomadic Indian
    (Dipanshu)

जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (July 28th, 2019), Saharan1628 (July 29th, 2019), sukhbirhooda (March 10th, 2020)

Main to Lalit Shokeen aur unki family videos hi dekha karti thi. That too was introduced by my sibling. Sheorans I found afterwards.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (July 28th, 2019), sukhbirhooda (March 10th, 2020)

He needs to get more innovative if he wants more subscribers. Once he was in the list of top ten youtubers of India, now he is not even in top 30. The reason is his comedy being generally Haryana centric.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (August 5th, 2019), sukhbirhooda (March 10th, 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    He needs to get more innovative if he wants more subscribers. Once he was in the list of top ten youtubers of India, now he is not even in top 30. The reason is his comedy being generally Haryana centric.
    Yes, the only difference between Shokeen and Sheoran is one has Punjabi wife I e. Lalit and Sheorans has typical Jatni.

Punjabis are always proved to be good actors and Lalit Shokeen has an added advantage over Sheorans. Still I like Sheorans better as in some videos I had observed Lalit Shokeen going to be nasty with hindi language. Sheorans don't do that and it always keeps the dignity for choice of words even while performing as actors.

Let me list some absurds ....... Words related to human excrete, taken some from human digestive cycle, and few more which I can count as very little as I didnt prefer to be his viewer anymore. Wo sab to Indian drama mein Javed Zafri karke flop bhi ho chuka. Why to watch such flops again?

Except Shokeen, Beniwal and Sheorans all are useless.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Also, he does not carry equal charming looks and performing acts like that of Shokeen. Though his wife sounds to be a great artist. I watch Sheorans only because of his lady.

I guess we missed Guru Mann..

Guru Mann Fitness channel has 1.7 mn subscribers, although he has couple of other channels (Health & Fitness channel has 1.6 mn subscribers, also his channel). A big and famous name in Health & Fitness industry with far more & excellent credibility as compared to Rohit Khatri & Tarun Gill, both from same industry. Guru Mann is a Punjabi Jatt, now based in US of A.
    Kaise kahein wardi tujhse pyaar nhi,
    Kaise kahein wardi tera intzaar nhi.
    Kuch khataa to Haryana ki maati ki bhi h,
    Ek akele hum hi gunahgaar nhi.
    Murrah Pride
    - The original drink of Haryana

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Saharan1628 For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (March 10th, 2020)

Ek aur bhi hain popular Jat youtuber -

RAKHI LOCHAB ......she is wonderful woman while acting and carries typical localite attitude :-D. I like her a lot!

But her personal life has been very difficult. I got to know a bit during her audition for Roadies.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Ek aur bhi hain popular Jat youtuber -

RAKHI LOCHAB ......she is wonderful woman while acting and carries typical localite attitude :-D. I like her a lot!

But her personal life has been very difficult. I got to know a bit during her audition for Roadies.
    हाँ उसकी एक्टिंग बियॉन्ड डाउट अच्छी है
    लेकिन रोडीज़ में उसके ऑडिशन में उसके अपने फादर(expired) और एक्सटेंडेड फॅमिली के बारे में खूब नेगेटिव पोर्ट्रे किया जो possibly ठीक भी हो सकता है या फिर सहानुभूति के चलते भी बोला गया है क्युकी रोडीज़ जैसे शोज में खुद को मॉडर्न और इंटेलेक्चुअल शो करना पड़ता है
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Not a Jat, but a Gurjar though. Pawan Lohmod. Goes by the channel name 'Rom Rom Ji'. He's based out of Japan and makes very good informative, funny, interesting video's about Japan.

To Jit Takhar ji

These three are comedy youtubers, still they can't beat Technical Guruji who has 15 millions subscribers.
    I don't know why Harsh Beniwal's videos don't get trending even after having 7 Million subscribes. Though Harsh is better in making good content but Ashish Chanchalani is more clever. He invites film stars for the mutual promotion of their movies and his youtube channel. Harsh can invite at least struggling Deol family or Randeep Hooda.

Sangwans Studio
    313 K subscribers

A UK based family makes great content

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    हाँ उसकी एक्टिंग बियॉन्ड डाउट अच्छी है
    लेकिन रोडीज़ में उसके ऑडिशन में उसके अपने फादर(expired) और एक्सटेंडेड फॅमिली के बारे में खूब नेगेटिव पोर्ट्रे किया जो possibly ठीक भी हो सकता है या फिर सहानुभूति के चलते भी बोला गया है क्युकी रोडीज़ जैसे शोज में खुद को मॉडर्न और इंटेलेक्चुअल शो करना पड़ता है
    Hmmmm! No comments!

Sangwans Studio
    313 K subscribers

A UK based family makes great content
    Aw! They did not made me star! :-D ...kidding! Hehehe

19. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (October 15th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Except Shokeen, Beniwal and Sheorans all are useless.
    Brother, it's Only rather than Except as he is the only star performer.

A very famous Newzealander travel vlogger Karl Rock who is married to a Jat girl from Haryana. He posted some videos of his wedding and his speaking Haryanavi.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (October 16th, 2019)

A very famous Newzealander travel vlogger Karl Rock who is married to a Jat girl from Haryana. He posted some videos of his wedding and his speaking Haryanavi.
    Ab ungrez bhi Jatlander ho gaye........thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Ab ungrez bhi Jatlander ho gaye........thinking!
    His father in law contested in election from Hansi. He was there in the election rally.

Jatland ke naam se bhi ek utube channel banaya ja sakta hai, provided we live up to it

You can start, I will be the first subscriber.