Thread: What happened to Gujarat Development model?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What happened to Gujarat Development model?

Friends, we used to hear so much about Gujarat model of development before 2014 general election. Looked like there was no better place on earth than Gujarat. But now we never hear about that Gujarat model. What happened to it? Vanished into thin air or was that another Joomla on which this Modi won the election by selling public lies.

After forming govt, we heard a lot about Smart Cities, Make In India, Digitial India, Vishwa Guru, Acche Din, Swaach Bharat etc. Do you see any smart city built around you? Do you see now a clean swacch bharat. Are jobs raining now after make in India storm? Are industrialists lining up in India to make things in India. Are we on a path of becoming Vishwa Guru or people abroad started revering India after Modi's international trips? Have we shown red eye to China etc.

Please share your views.. looks like people are really happy with the way things are going.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 22nd, 2019), SameerBaliyan (October 20th, 2019)

Ground level pe ja k dekho to saare mantri haare hai BJP k......per result aale din saare jitte paawenge....suna hai 50 seat pe 20% votes fix kar di hai evm k ander
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 22nd, 2019), SameerBaliyan (October 20th, 2019)

Modiji is working on his defined model. Why worrying about specifically Gujarat which is his hometown?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

SameerBaliyan (October 20th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Ground level pe ja k dekho to saare mantri haare hai BJP k......per result aale din saare jitte paawenge....suna hai 50 seat pe 20% votes fix kar di hai evm k ander
    Sahi kaha bhai, ground pe log bag dukhi hai lekin election ka result ek dum ulat. Jiski rally dekho Haryana mei, sabse badi lagti hai leking election hote vote share ek dum uske ulat dikhta. Ballot paper election hi solution hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

SameerBaliyan (October 20th, 2019)

Evm ka survey aa gaya TV pe......

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Evm ka survey aa gaya TV pe......
    Don't know why elections are held in India. Why to waste people time and money. Why not just let BJP by default a winner. I think BJP is already working on it.. In coming years, we might see this narrative being sold in paid media, when one nation one tax is possible then why not one nation, one election. And then why not one nation, and one party.

Dekhte jaaiye hujoor. Ye time bhi aayega.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 22nd, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Don't know why elections are held in India. Why to waste people time and money. Why not just let BJP by default a winner. I think BJP is already working on it.. In coming years, we might see this narrative being sold in paid media, when one nation one tax is possible then why not one nation, one election. And then why not one nation, and one party.

Dekhte jaaiye hujoor. Ye time bhi aayega.
    Hehehehe! Thankyou Sir! aaj mujhe ek vote mila hai aapse wo bhi bin maange.

I was bit different in my opinion but crux is same. One Nation, One Party!

What's that??

Quote Originally Posted by amitbudhwar View Post
    Friends, we used to hear so much about Gujarat model of development before 2014 general election. Looked like there was no better place on earth than Gujarat. But now we never hear about that Gujarat model. What happened to it? Vanished into thin air or was that another Joomla on which this Modi won the election by selling public lies. After forming govt, we heard a lot about Smart Cities, Make In India, Digitial India, Vishwa Guru, Acche Din, Swaach Bharat etc. Do you see any smart city built around you? Do you see now a clean swacch bharat. Are jobs raining now after make in India storm? Are industrialists lining up in India to make things in India. Are we on a path of becoming Vishwa Guru or people abroad started revering India after Modi's international trips? Have we shown red eye to China etc.Please share your views.. looks like people are really happy with the way things are going.
    What exactly is "Gujarat model"? Many perspectives!What about other states who have done great development, going by the per capita income?

Gujarat model is unfolding in the country. Enjoy people of the nation. Get trapped into nefarious designs of Modiya media, modiya social media - whatsapp etc. Enjoy and keep fighting on Hindu Muslim, property burning etc. Who cares about anything else.

My views make it more clear, as time passed you proved right.
    https://wp.me/p9MUGM-ii

My three posts will clear my views on it.
    Who is Ram? And how Ram is with farmers of India.
    https://wp.me/p9MUGM-ii

India at crossing point.
    https://wp.me/p9MUGM-ig

What is awareness?
    https://wp.me/p9MUGM-ia
    Last edited by sandeepverma; February 27th, 2021 at 07:34 PM.