Webmaster(s) and Administrators, there has been a serious vandalism by a User on the content of Jatland Wiki, and it is continuing at this moment also. I cannot do anything to stop it, as I am not an admin. Do something, just do something to stop it!

Also, since we have lost Revision History of too many pages, and the Vandalism is too serious, I suggest, if possible, that we revert all the Edits to Jatland Wiki to at a point of time to yesterday as per the advice of Burdak sir. We should ask him to have a look at the Vandalism done, and choose a time (of yesterday) to be reverted to. Is such kind of system-wise/major revert possible (reverting all edits made to JL Wiki in the last X number of hours)? We need it to save the revision Histories, and to fix the pages!

WIKI ADMINS are requested not to delete any page, as the User has tagged some genuine pages for Deletion, and placed them under the Pages for Deletion category. I will look into this, and separate the good from the bad, and properly list the pages which should be deleted (and which should not be deleted).

In the meanwhile, can someone block User:OGJatt ?

We need to have an editing policy, but we can discuss it later. Now, we need to fix JL Wiki.

Best regards!