Thread: Antinational are sitting in Delhi Border

Antinational are sitting in Delhi Border

My father owned 15 Bigha land, i never saw him selling crop on MSP, Yes he has to sell wheats to one of AAdati, now his son used to do business, This AADTI material all goes to MSP.
    Who is eating our share, answer is clear those are sitting in Delhi border, Yes True answer.
    In 1988/89 i went to Meerut in Baba Tikait, but his son is doing all antinational activities, defaming name of our cast.
    Tikait boycott is must to protect JAT pride.
    Jai Hind.

Headless Movement

Leaders and experts of the movement are not equipped with following information ;
    - Major ongoing problems of the farmers such as KCC limits & Charges, Interest Subvention, Crop Insurance & threshold yield, Input supplies, Govt Schemes, etc.
    - Not aware about impact of existing ACts on clausewise basis - As arrival in APMCs v/s production of commodities, existing marketing channels of various commodities, etc.
    - Procurement System (in case of MSP) exist in different states
    - Requirement of Central Pool and Commodities to be covered for PDS ( Bajra, Jowar, Maize can be included under PDS)
    - So many local issues of farmers electricity charges, irrigation facilities, etc can be listed out for negotiation.

Keeping above in view, it seems that genuine demand of farmers are not included in agitation and Adani & Ambani are highlighted like Antilia Case in Mumbai for another motive behind the scene by involving poorly informed farmers.

I agree with you Gajendra. The so called Aadhti were taking the cream of the top and farmers stayed poor. Problem with Gov't is it never articulates the laws clearly in simplified terms. If they did, every "haramzada" lawyer will have field day in court. The study of human behavior suggest, people will believe lies, rumors, conjectures, conspiracy theories instead of learning facts and truth. Congressi and especially Gand-hi khandaan are nothing more than C** Guzzlers. They remind me of a snake run over by truck on highway, though dying but still venomous. That's what they are doing by spreading lies. Never mind the fact most of the benefits intended for average farmer is reaped by rich farmers. Who are these rich farmers, they are children, relatives, friends of politicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by gstomar View Post
    My father owned 15 Bigha land, i never saw him selling crop on MSP, Yes he has to sell wheats to one of AAdati, now his son used to do business, This AADTI material all goes to MSP.
    Who is eating our share, answer is clear those are sitting in Delhi border, Yes True answer.
    In 1988/89 i went to Meerut in Baba Tikait, but his son is doing all antinational activities, defaming name of our cast.
    Tikait boycott is must to protect JAT pride.
    Jai Hind.

Can you know benefits of new Krishi Kanoon ?

Contract Farming Act

FARMING AGREEMENT : A farmer may enter into a written farming agreement in respect of any farming produce .
    The minimum period of the farming agreement shall be for one crop season or one production cycle of livestock, as the case may be, and the maximum period shall be five years: ( Farmers may go for agreement of one crop season also)
    The parties entering into a farming agreement may identify and require as a condition for the performance of such agreement compliance with mutually acceptable quality, grade and standards of a farming produce.
    The price to be paid for the purchase of a farming produce may be determined and mentioned in the farming agreement itself.
    The Sponsor may, before accepting the delivery of any farming produce, inspect the quality or any other feature of such produce as specified in the farming agreement, otherwise, he shall be deemed to have inspected the produce and shall have no right to retract from acceptance of such produce at the time of its delivery or thereafter.
    The Sponsor shall,—(a) where the farming agreement relates to seed production, make payment of not less than two-third of agreed amount at the time of delivery and the remaining amount after due certification, but not later than thirty days of delivery; ( rumour is being spread among farmers that no payment will be made to farmers}.
    Where a farming agreement has been entered into in respect of any farming produce under this Act, such produce shall be exempt from the application of any State Act, by whatever name called, established for the purpose of regulation of sale and purchase of such farming produce. (State regulation on mobility of commodity will not be in practice)
    Notwithstanding anything contained in the Essential Commodities Act, 1955 or in any control order issued thereunder or in any other law for the time being in force, any obligation related to stock limit shall not be applicable to such quantities of farming produce as are purchased under a farming agreement entered into in accordance with the provisions of this Act.( Through contract farming any quantity of produce can be produced which will be exempted from ECA 1955)
    No farming agreement shall be entered into for the purpose of— (a) any transfer, including sale, lease and mortgage of the land or premises of the farmer; or (b) raising any permanent structure or making any modification on the land or premises of the farmer, unless the Sponsor agrees to remove such structure or to restore the land to its original condition, at his cost, on the conclusion of the agreement or expiry of the agreement period, as the case may be:
    A farming agreement may be linked with insurance or credit instrument under any scheme of the Central Government or the State Government or any financial service provider to ensure risk mitigation and flow of credit to farmer or Sponsor or both. ( Farmers may take the benefit of Govt sponsored shemes on cluster basis which is an added adventage)
    Save as otherwise provided in this Act, an aggregator or farm service provider may become a party to the farming agreement and in such case, the role and services of such aggregator or farm service provider shall be explicitly mentioned in such farming agreement. ( If farmers have any doubt, in that case FPOs can be promoted and FPO can sign on behalf of farmers)
    Explanation.—For the purposes of this section, (i) "aggregator" means any person, including a Farmer Producer Organisation, who acts as an intermediary between a farmer or a group of farmers and a Sponsor and provides aggregation related services to both farmers and Sponsor;(ii) "farm service provider" means any person who provides farm services.
    At any time after entering into a farming agreement, the parties to such agreement may, with mutual consent, alter or terminate such agreement for any reasonable cause.
    12. (1) A State Government may notify a Registration Authority to provide for electronic registry for that State that provides facilitative framework for registration of farming agreements.
    DISPUTE SETTLEMENT : 13. (1) Every farming agreement shall explicitly provide for a conciliation process and formation of a conciliation board consisting of representatives of parties to the agreement: Provided that representation of parties in such conciliation board shall be fair and balanced. ( In Conciliation Board, Farmers representative or FPO representative may be increased).

The title of this thread is highly offensive and objectionable. Admin is requested to take note and protect this forum from BJP IT cell and RSS agents who have created many fake accounts on JL
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

This is like the dumbest thing I have ever read about the Farms bills not even the Bhakts and Godi media is this dumb. Calling anyone who talks and stand against the current Govt Anti-national doesn't make them the nationalist. We all are well aware of the contribution of this party and its previous leaders in the fight against Britishers (Zero).
    Also one of the main demand of farmers is the law on MSP and those who are from Haryana and Punjab specially know that MSP and strong APMC is the only reason Haryana ans Punjab has the highest agriculture income in the whole country. MSP law will guarantee a minimum support price to all farmers, imprisonment and fine to the middleman if they buy below it so I don't understand how can you can those sitting on border as anti-nationals. Second the laws actually benefits the middleman as they won't have to follow the APMC instructions anymore, I mean they will have two option they can by through APMC or outside as a trader and I wonder which one will they choose, Outside they don't need to fear about there license getting cancelled, no need to buy on MSP, only Pan Card is enough, Farmers cannot go to court in case of fraud, no registration needed and many more.
    Also please tell me about one country where these kind of laws actually benefitted the farmers and not the corporatez and those idiots who are saying we are using Adani and Ambani name and what not , its a pharse to describe corporates like in my childhood my parents used to say Tata-Birla.

Quote Originally Posted by shauryakharb View Post
    Also please tell me about one country where these kind of laws actually benefitted the farmers and not the corporatez and those idiots who are saying we are using Adani and Ambani name and what not , its a pharse to describe corporates like in my childhood my parents used to say Tata-Birla.
    There is nothing to comment on rest of your post but this line got my attention. What is your age and how much you know about our independence struggle. Let me tell you, each and every Congress annual meetings before independence were financed by BIRLA Group. Birla Group's buildings used to be safe houses for the congress leaders. Mahatma Gandhi used to reside in Birla House, Bombay. Whole congress movement was funded by Birla Group. Tata's were, on the other hand, also supported the Indian Freedom Movement and financed them. They have values and dedication for the country they don't belong to ( I hope you know this). How dare you can compare them with Ambani or Adani ?
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Small Proportion of farmers involved

These Mutthi bhar (handful may be 50000 workers / farmers as I noticed same faces at Gohana, Sirsa,Hisar,rohtak and all the borders) out of 14.60 crore farmers cannot represent the farming community. Maximum BKUs faction are sitting from Punjab( more than 14). In entire country the foodgrains production other than wheat and paddy is only 75 mt and 235 million tone is wheat and paddy.which means for few areas Rewari, Bhiwani mahindergarth, Agra , Jhunjhunu, Sikar ,etc farmers are having marketable surplus of Bajra and Moong. when Bihar, bengal, Assam, Jharkhand, Kerala are not having marketable surplus so there is need of creating marketable surplus at small farmers level. These Daporshankh leader sirf maize ka bhav Rs 800/- in Bihar hai unko yeh hi pata nahi hai ki Bihar mein APMC act scrap kyun kiya kyunki market fees ke collection ke liye traders se ugahi karte the aur Bihar mein 400 market yards me sirf 90 market yard APMC me the. These paid leaders of Ardthiya don't know that when more than 15 crore farmers are in favour of tthese acts why you are showing foolishness and making mockery.Telangana, MP, Orissa,chhatisgarh, etc are having procurement through PACS why it is happening through Ardthiya in Punjab and Haryana. When gram was 3000/- qtl in Delhi Mandi, the auction in local Mandi in Haryana was to happened around Rs. 2600/- Bcoz of cartel of Ardthiyas. Why tikait, Chadhuni is silent. Now procurement in Punjab and Haryana will happen through PACs and not a single Ardthiya will be involved. Farmers organisation is not fool that Rs. 1500/- Crore as commission charges in a year is pocketed by Ardthiyas and not farmers body. Tikait and all these leaders are getting good resources from Ardthiyas but farmers have understood.

My age have nothing to do with the fact that in my whole comments, I haven't portrayed the Tata and Birlas in the bad way. I just gave an example that Farmers using Ambani and Adani doesn't mean that they will be the only one to exploit, this is being used to describe corporates and rich peoples. Just in the same way our elders used to use Tata and Birla to describe a rich guy. ."Tu ke ghana Tata Birla hai" like that. But I think your age doesn't helped you to understand my comment. I was talking about examples, I wasn't comparing them or showing them on the same side.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ2018 View Post
    These Mutthi bhar (handful may be 50000 workers / farmers as I noticed same faces at Gohana, Sirsa,Hisar,rohtak and all the borders) out of 14.60 crore farmers cannot represent the farming community. Maximum BKUs faction are sitting from Punjab( more than 14). In entire country the foodgrains production other than wheat and paddy is only 75 mt and 235 million tone is wheat and paddy.which means for few areas Rewari, Bhiwani mahindergarth, Agra , Jhunjhunu, Sikar ,etc farmers are having marketable surplus of Bajra and Moong. when Bihar, bengal, Assam, Jharkhand, Kerala are not having marketable surplus so there is need of creating marketable surplus at small farmers level. These Daporshankh leader sirf maize ka bhav Rs 800/- in Bihar hai unko yeh hi pata nahi hai ki Bihar mein APMC act scrap kyun kiya kyunki market fees ke collection ke liye traders se ugahi karte the aur Bihar mein 400 market yards me sirf 90 market yard APMC me the. These paid leaders of Ardthiya don't know that when more than 15 crore farmers are in favour of tthese acts why you are showing foolishness and making mockery.Telangana, MP, Orissa,chhatisgarh, etc are having procurement through PACS why it is happening through Ardthiya in Punjab and Haryana. When gram was 3000/- qtl in Delhi Mandi, the auction in local Mandi in Haryana was to happened around Rs. 2600/- Bcoz of cartel of Ardthiyas. Why tikait, Chadhuni is silent. Now procurement in Punjab and Haryana will happen through PACs and not a single Ardthiya will be involved. Farmers organisation is not fool that Rs. 1500/- Crore as commission charges in a year is pocketed by Ardthiyas and not farmers body. Tikait and all these leaders are getting good resources from Ardthiyas but farmers have understood.
    Due you know the current situation if Bajra in Ahirwal area? Where is the MSP? They were portrayed as the more deshbhakt farmers when they didn't supported us. Now they are forced to sell Bajra at the price between 1000-1200 rupees, plus govt. promised them that they will get an extra 600rs per quintal, how will that work? While the MSP of Bajra in Haryana is 2250rs. The 600rs is also not guaranteed because the procedure will be complex and many won't get anything at all.

If want to remove the commission agents then simply remove them, procure it directly with the help of hafed and other agencies.
    You are talking about Bihar and that apmc was abolished and all that. So even according to you since 2006 there are only private traders and mandis there and they are still the poorest and farmers have the lowest per capita income (almost 6 times lower than Punjab and around 5 times lower than Haryana). Also if the govt was so sure about the bills benefits, why didn't they launched it as a pilot project in one state and Bihar is the perfect candidate, there is no msp, no apmc and the state is filled with private mandis and traders and have the lowest income. So the bills should have been launched in the Bihar or any other state first and see if the benefits reaches the farmers or not or is it still a stupid decision of Modi like the Notebandi.