Thread: RIP Chaudhary Ajit Singh

RIP Chaudhary Ajit Singh

No matter if you liked him as a Jat leader or not but one can’t ignore the fact that he was the one who introduced Jats of UP to “Chaudharahat”. A legacy, a cult of supporters. He was Chaudhary of Jats. A real Chaudhary. Among the rarest league of educated politicians in India. An IITian and US returned.
    His sudden demise has left an void in Jat politics of West UP. No Jat leader can fill his shoe.
    Leaders will come and go but he will be fondly remembered as a real Chaudhary of Jats.
    I wish he could get another chance to represent us in parliament.

RIP Chaudhary Sahab..😭

Huge loss to the community. RIP Chaudhary Sahab.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Just two Jats mourning such a huge demise for our community on this platform. Shame. Did we get enlightenment that we have have shunned our caste and started believing in "All Humans are equal". Or are we so illiterate and poor that we don't have internet access for using this platform?

Quote Originally Posted by chahal07jat View Post
    Just two Jats mourning such a huge demise for our community on this platform. Shame. Did we get enlightenment that we have have shunned our caste and started believing in "All Humans are equal". Or are we so illiterate and poor that we don't have internet access for using this platform?
    A very few Jats are active here. People mostly surf Jatland for Jat history not for political discussion nowadays.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Jatland must be used for raising Jat issues. I am also not in favour of political discussions here.

fact is that JATs in 2013 fought bravely with Jihadis and Ajit was sad as his Jat + Muslim electorial equation got damaged.
    I saw few videos where He was scolding our jat bhai "Bas laathi nikaal lo jara si baat pe"
    That day and we started hating him.
    We are happy that he is no more.
    He used our votes for his personal benefits.
    Many our relatives are still fool to support his party.

Brother i request you Come out of this false pride JAT mind,
    We are in trouble, I noticed in many village our relative complaint Jihadies started smiling at our girls.
    We must work together to protect our pride.
    Lets join together to fight only our enemy Jihadies.

Jats do not have numerical numbers to get elected and have influence in politics. They have to make alliance with someone to get elected. Brahmins and thakurs consider themselves superior and will always marginalize jats and use them as they have done throughout history. Jats and bania have competing interests. Not too many options out there.
    Education is the best provision for old age.

Aristotle