Ashok Kumar Dabas 544
    Ranvir Singh Dalal 524
    Sujata 492
    Urmila 279
    Rajesh Sindhu 233
    Naveena Dalal 200
    Shubha Chand Sheorayan 194
    Anu Rana 186

Interestingly, there are 4 women in the Top 10, a much higher percentage than the memberships. Wonder...

Nitin

Congratulation !! to TOP 10 Posters
    अतीत की नींव पर भविष्य का निर्माण!

Good Job everybody !!!!!

Bahut badhiya everybody,

Aap sab ko is site pe raunak banaye rakhne ke liye bahut bahut dhanyawaad......and i hope rest of us will follow suit.....

Cheers
    Anurag

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Congratulation............ to all 10 Posters

Login to view details.
    and the oscar goes to..........dudeeji.....
    applause...applause..applause...........

Congratulations to all top Posters.

Ompati

Congratulations to All especially female leads for their outstanding performance!

Kudos to you BUA for being #1 (among Females)....in segment!

Hope this 'll become a guiding source of inspiration for other members of the family!
    dk

Sometimes skills, knowledge & experience are only useful if the environment or situation requires them! However, we still should possess them all as we do not know,to what environment would we be subjected to, tomorrow!!!

congrats to u all!!!!!
    badhai ho badhai!!!!
    simran
    jaat ke thaath

Congratulations to all Top posters. many thanks to
    Nitin- all wellwishers & members
    Merry X-MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2003 to all of you.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Login to view details.
    I would especially like to congratulate Urmila for being my biggest supporter, I mean for the longest while I felt I was the only one with the courage to post discussion topics, as controversial, or provoking strong arguments they may have been.

It is great to see others coming out of the hiding. I would request more contribution by women on women's issues. This is no popularity contest by any stretch of imagination, but those who dare deserve a special gratitude for contributing to the community.

Dhanesh, you are my hero! Keep the flame ignited amongst all of us. Your ideas always impress and enthuse me.

Great job by all who contributed...

Congratulations to the top ten, keep on guiding us

Congratulations to the top ten and also to other members who also tried it hard.

I must take this opportunity to suggest it to Nitin that this kind of rating shall be made applicabe on monthly basis. With this we will get more chances to rejoice.

kindest regards to all.

Interestingly, there are 4 women in the Top 10, a much higher percentage than the memberships. Wonder...

Nitin[/quote]

"The lady doth protest too much, me thinks"-

Shakespeare (Hamlet,III.ii.239).
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Good job everyone...
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Hello Bua & all other loving n respected members!

arre bua, yeh...kya...I am feeling..spoilllllllled with such adulation...oooops!!! just lil kidding...anyway I guess.......> its better to feel sometimes spoiled too as its become motivation for oneself to keep on going in hard times when one is lonely! Well this makes sense...atleast I beleive that it do make sense!:-)

Hope we 'll continue to support the community in whatever ways possible for we all and would come up with a stong NETWORKED community with this nice initiative made by Nitin and ably supported by Top 10...especially Bua n Urmila Ji..as being women they have come out from shells to voice their opinion...

I wish, kind blessing of almighty always remains with us!

till later, take care!

Thanks & Regards,

Sujata (Dec 23, 2002 12:50 p.m.):
    I would especially like to congratulate Urmila for being my biggest supporter, I mean for the longest while I felt I was the only one with the courage to post discussion topics, as controversial, or provoking strong arguments they may have been.

It is great to see others coming out of the hiding. I would request more contribution by women on women's issues. This is no popularity contest by any stretch of imagination, but those who dare deserve a special gratitude for contributing to the community.

Dhanesh, you are my hero! Keep the flame ignited amongst all of us. Your ideas always impress and enthuse me.

Great job by all who contributed...
    dk

Sometimes skills, knowledge & experience are only useful if the environment or situation requires them! However, we still should possess them all as we do not know,to what environment would we be subjected to, tomorrow!!!