Thread: they r not jats

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

they r not jats

i found some persons coming on the site that are not jats.i want to ask mr. nitin dahiya that from which date ( MEHTA & BHUSAN) are included in jat gotras. and if so than why dont you put them in jat gotras list.

Dear Anil,
    Your message gives a connotation as if Nitin is on Payroll of Jatland and you are paying him salary for all this. If you have a point you can e-mail it to the moderator of that section. I don't think Jatland.com has in-built artificial intelligence to decide whether the person signing in is a Jat or not. By the way which site have you created and does it have this feature?
    Administrators/moderators have been quite active on this site.

Next you'll blame them for all the crap being posted on this site.

Login to view details.
    dear sir i am not asking just mr. nitin dahiya but to all the jats who r visiting this site. and i am also requesting to all those person who r not jats and r on this site plz leave this site by theirselves

Login to view details.
    Naveen Chaudhary (Aug 05, 2004 06:16 a.m.):
    Dear Anil,
    Your message gives a connotation as if Nitin is on Payroll of Jatland and you are paying him salary for all this. If you have a point you can e-mail it to the moderator of that section. I don't think Jatland.com has in-built artificial intelligence to decide whether the person signing in is a Jat or not. By the way which site have you created and does it have this feature?
    Administrators/moderators have been quite active on this site.

Next you'll blame them for all the crap being posted on this site.
    bhai sahab mujhe bhi koi salary nahi mil rahi yeh batane ki. yeh sab mein jat hone ke khatir kar raha hoon. sabhi jat bhayoon ko yahi karna chaiye. mein to sirf advice de raha hoon kisi ko compel nahi kar raha.

Login to view details.
    mein aap sabh ko ek baat aur kahna chahta hoon ki agar aap sabh ko is chiz se problem ho rahi hai ki mein baar baar yeh concept kyun uthata hoon to thik hai mujhe baata di jiye......................i ll not distrub u all....................mujhe koi problem nahi. i am doing engg. and i hv hundreds of friends in my campus i ll introduce them all on this site

when anybody request for membership moderator cant decide that requesting person is jat or not; it is not possible to guess just by name;
    if any nonjat want to be in this grp , he can request by some fake name with a jat gotra as a surname;how can anyone decide tht he/she is not belongs to jat communities;
    dear anil if u have some solution or some suggesion to solve this problem then put it into the grp; if it 'll work then it will be grt for the grp
    GJ
    "Jindagi Jindadili Ka Naam Hain"

Dear Anil,

Probably I can be of some asssitance in clearing the air. Agree as the front page says this site is for Hindu Jats only and if you know of some one who is not then we can politely ask him/her to sign off. As far as names are concerned some of them can be misleading for example Jitender Mehta is a Takhar Jat and his father started using the name Mehta for reasons best known to him. He is a very nice person and had the opportunity of meeting him personally. His posting about Tallest Jat should say some thing about him being a Jat. Hope that answers some of the questions. Please feel free to ask more.

Login to view details.
    Shubha Chand Sheorayan (Aug 06, 2004 07:53 a.m.):
    Dear Anil,

Probably I can be of some asssitance in clearing the air. Agree as the front page says this site is for Hindu Jats only and if you know of some one who is not then we can politely ask him/her to sign off. As far as names are concerned some of them can be misleading for example Jitender Mehta is a Takhar Jat and his father started using the name Mehta for reasons best known to him. He is a very nice person and had the opportunity of meeting him personally. His posting about Tallest Jat should say some thing about him being a Jat. Hope that answers some of the questions. Please feel free to ask more.
    madam thanks for clearing the situation to me about mr. mehta. but madam i would like to ask about mr. bhushan. unka naam bhi kutch isi tarah change hau hai kya????????
    welcome to the jatland.com mr.mehta and sorry for whatever i said abt u bcos i was not clear about your changed namkaran

Thanks Anil,

Correction I am a man and you are welcome to address me as uncle if you are under 40, brother if you are under 80 and Beta if you are over 80.

I can not say about Bhusan. But we can ask him if you like.

Login to view details.
    hello anil
    i am totally agree with ur views.jatland per bahut saare guspatiye aa gaye hai.yea jat/non jat ka mamla mere saath bahut hota tha.mera surname dahiya hai M.B.Adegree ke time meri class mein ek chmmaar ladka bhi tha.uska surname daiya tha lekin gindal apne aapko jamidar kehta tha.
    woh to dekha gaya joo tha. ab mein aur mera husband england mein hai. mere husband ka surname malik hai.idher bahut saare pakistaniyon ka surname bhi malik hai.kai baar too bahut muskil hoo jaati hai gujrati soochtein hai muslemann hai pakistani soochtein hai yeah apne hi log hai.kai baar too panga hoo jata hai.
    meine jatland per ek baat too jaroor dekhi hai ki agar koi jaat majaak ya phir koi mudde ki baat kare too sab dhamki bhare
    reply karne lagte hai.bura maan jate hai.ghar se bahut door hone se mein jatland ki member bann gayee ek ,2 funny article leek daale.sabne meri baat ka bura maan liya.i hope u 'll not take it in negative manner.
    many regards
    anjeela

gindal/gettal, chamar r very dangerous words.. police pakad ke le jagi..
    _(~)_