Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Haryanavi music site

Ravinder Rathi (Sep 06, 2002 03:17 p.m.):
    I have a new site totally dedicated to haryanavi music up and running at:

http://www.haryanavimusic.com

bhai raathi sahab kaam te yo aapne jama kasoota kar diya

par je ye raagani apne desi gayakaan ki awaaj me aajan te jama jeessa aa jyaga

raagni karampal ne bhi badhiya gaa raakhi se par je rajender kharkiya, ranbir badwasni, pale , master satbir ki awaaj me mil jyaan te sone pe suhaga ho jya

ho sake te koshish kariyo maja aa jyagaa
    Jeet jaayenge HUM tum agar sang ho

Somveer Chharia

Anurag Kadyan (Sep 27, 2002 12:05 a.m.):
    mil tai gayee rathee sahab, par wa ek sunya karta bachpan tai "Lakhmi chadar ki taang toot gee godyan chad gee garaya"...usee koe hit see ho to alag se upload kar do.....

-Anurag
    Anurag kati achhee yad diva dee tanne te.
    Ek line isme nu bhee te thee...
    Lakhmi chadar ki taang toot gee godyan chad gee garaya. Err Saang Bigad gyaa saaraa.

Aur yaad hon te aur ann de ise ise...
    ...Ranvir

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hey Ravinder :
    Yo te tanne kati rohtak aala latth gaad diyaa bhai. Men te nu shocha kartaa ki amerika mein ye raagni meri-e kaar mein baajen se. Par eeb te saare US mein ghaduaa baajegaa!!
    thanks a lot man!
    BTW, aapnaa thoda prichya de. Rohtak se te bhai mein bhi sun!
    -Rajesh Sindhu

haryanavimusic.com has been started last month only and we are in the process of building our collection. Soon we will also provide raagani by these requested singers. Please sendyour request to haryanavimusic.com and also please specify if you like any particular album for a singer.

Somveer Dalal (Sep 27, 2002 03:30 a.m.):
    Ravinder Rathi (Sep 06, 2002 03:17 p.m.):
    I have a new site totally dedicated to haryanavi music up and running at:

http://www.haryanavimusic.com

bhai raathi sahab kaam te yo aapne jama kasoota kar diya

par je ye raagani apne desi gayakaan ki awaaj me aajan te jama jeessa aa jyaga

raagni karampal ne bhi badhiya gaa raakhi se par je rajender kharkiya, ranbir badwasni, pale , master satbir ki awaaj me mil jyaan te sone pe suhaga ho jya

ho sake te koshish kariyo maja aa jyagaa

Please send your request to 'haryanavimusic.com'. We will try to fulfill your request as soon as possible. However, as posted on the site request fulfillment is highly dependent on song availability in India and its transportation to US (Need time). If you have the song with you and can sent it to us in any format, we will be glad to process and post it on the site.

Ranvir Singh Dalal (Sep 27, 2002 08:45 a.m.):
    mil tai gayee rathee sahab, par wa ek sunya karta bachpan tai "Lakhmi chadar ki taang toot gee godyan chad gee garaya"...usee koe hit see ho to alag se upload kar do.....

-Anurag
    Anurag kati achhee yad diva dee tanne te.
    Ek line isme nu bhee te thee...
    Lakhmi chadar ki taang toot gee godyan chad gee garaya. Err Saang Bigad gyaa saaraa.

Aur yaad hon te aur ann de ise ise...
    ...Ranvir

A little request

It will be a great help in promoting haryanvi msic if people who understand these raginis and filmi music come forward and help in trascripting the lyrics and also giving english description for those who aren't that familiar with this form.

We can start off with chandrawal.
    The tendency of abstract thought... to enervate the will is one of the real dangers of the highest education.
    --Mark Pattison, Suggestions on Academical Organisation

Rathi saab main pehli baar is section mein aaya sun...bhai kati dunda paad raakhya se teri haryanvimusic.com ne to...!!!! bhai laage raho, er mer te ho saki to thodi bahut madad main bhi kar dyunga...!!!
    jatshahi

Login to view details.
    Its great.U have really done a good job.Keep it up.I like chandrawal songs .And its great to hear them.

Hi Anurag,
    If the Ragaani u mentioned will available that will be great. but I only heard this ragaani only from Kids. I never heard it on Radio and cassette. I hope it cassette may available, I am also intrested in this ragaani. If u find it somewhere inform me also.

-Anurag

hi Dr ravinder,

how are you ! hope u recognized me, i was in agricultural engg finishing my m.tech !

really i tried this site today, it's really nice and amazing to have ragani on net site

thanks for the information

greetings!
    ranvir

Bhai Ravinder
    I've videos of a haryanwi play "Sasu Thanedaarni...Bahu Holdaarni" as MPEGs. I wanted to share it with jatland ppl. Is it possible to put these on some site to be made available to jatland.
    Achha video hai...

pl. let me know.
    Navin

I also have the vcd's of that play. Uploading video(s) need huge storage space and bandwidth. Let me explore the possibility of streaming it as a real player format.

thanks

Ravinder

Hi Ravinder
    Yes, that's really a problem. But I've only the first Vol. of that play. Do u have both the volumes of that play? If yes, could I get it from u some how(by FTP or something else.)?
    I am eager to watch the II part.

Thanks
    Navin

Wow this is really great , i was searching madly for raagni but couldnt find any , so now i am always plugged in.. Thanks to u all ..

Proud 2 b jaat

Bhut ache wbsite hai, mein to sara din office mien beetha beetha bhi haryanavi ragni sunta rehta hun.

Login to view details.
    I want to listen the haryanavi music online

Ragniaya ke baare mein

bhai ravinder RAM RAM

bhai raagni download karan ki site ka bera ho te bata de bhai.
    sunan tahi tai site paagi par download bhi karna chahoo hoon. badi meharbani hogi.
    acha tai bhai RAM RAM bas yohe bera karna tha.
    yo tai tane bhadiya kam kara kam te kam sun te sake sae.
    Last edited by jeetu; August 9th, 2006 at 07:23 PM.

Thumbs up www.haryanvimusic.com.....cracked..!!..

I have downloaded Raaganees, Videos, Movies, (latest) bhajans..from this site...by Internet download manager(IDM).....
    but now there are some problem with it...(they update the site.!.).
    Here when the site is just started...then the link of the song is directly link to the .ram file.....so IDM read the link and download the file....but now a days...the site makers are smarter so the made anoter link .ram file with very less size...abt(at most) 100KB..which then link for real player to run the actual ,ram file..i don't think so that they are smarter, but they just do it for the size of the site on web area..(to reduce)..Here some files are in process ...Haryanavi bhajans..so you can download these files with IDM....
    Good LUCK...
    I download just 1.7 GB from this site...

!!!!..Sorry to site makers ... but i LOVE Haryanvi music..'coz i've just started listening music from these raagnees from my chilhood..& now in college, I have restricted connection of net..

If anybody wants to download these files i'll share on the FTP...if this is legal...then talk to me..i'll provide my ftp server address...
    Again Sorry to site makers....!!..
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

gud music availability

ghana mazaa aaya mere jisse ne jo ghar tai door baitha sai acchi link sai haryanavi music tai
    http://www.haryanavimusic.com/