Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haryanavi music site

Haryanavi music site

New site totally dedicated to haryanavi music up and running at:

http://www.haryanavimusic.com

Bhai Ravinder

Aapnai yo kam bahut badhiya karya,naye Haryanavi songs sune ghane din hoge the.Aaj sun kai maza aa gaya.

The site has been quickly put together and lists only a few music albums but more music will be added every week, so check back.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    bahut a badiya hoga yo to rathi ji

Bhai Ravinder
    Bahut aachha kam kara.Per isako down load kasy kar nu aur bataldy. 28k- ya 56 k per karr.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

You can not download the songs from this site. You can listen to the songs using real player software which is usually available on every windows machine/computer running windows operating system. If your computer does not have real player installed you can download it for free from:
    http://www.real.com

Look for basic free real player

haryanavimusic web site provides you with two options to listen to each song. 28k and 56k represents modem connection speed/ speed at which you are connected to the internet. If you are connected to internet using a dial up connection you should choose to play the song at the speed of the modem in your computer but if you are using DSL/ISDN/cable modem/network(Lan) simply use 56k as song quality at 56k would be higher than the same song at 28k.

Thanks for your interest in the site and please feel free to contact me if you have any problems accessing the site or listening to the songs.

Bhai Ravinder yo tai kati latth sa gaad diya tanne par nu bata ak buffer kar ke sunan main itna swad nhi aata ar ye download ho sakte ho to maza 2gna ho jyaga .Iska koi jugaad battha de bhai .

Best of wishes for ur Site .
    Take care
    Sanjay Rathee
    Ravinder Rathi (Sep 06, 2002 03:17 p.m.):
    I have a new site totally dedicated to haryanavi music up and running at:

Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.

I am sorry but users should not download songs from the site or that would be a copyrights violation. Currently we are declaring the site for music promotion and providing just the samples. Distributing the song in any format would be illegal.

haryanavimusic.com is a non-commercial web-site serving jat community and everyone who have strings attached to this music.

Lets keep it that way and not do anything that gets us into legal issues.

Sanjay Rathee (Sep 08, 2002 12:16 p.m.):
    Bhai Ravinder yo tai kati latth sa gaad diya tanne par nu bata ak buffer kar ke sunan main itna swad nhi aata ar ye download ho sakte ho to maza 2gna ho jyaga .Iska koi jugaad battha de bhai .

Best of wishes for ur Site .
    Take care
    Sanjay Rathee

Ravinder Bhai
    Thank you for serving the jat community& clearing the point about copy right.
    Raganiya to USA & London mae bhi dhum machadi.
    Per Films songs nahi sun sakaty-
    chandro film song- there must be some problem.
    please check it.
    with best wishes

I double checked the site for 'Chandro' film songs but it seems to be working fine. Please try again and if you still face a problem please send an email to defects@haryanavimusic.com and specify which song you are trying to play and what error you are getting.

You might also want to clear the browser cache on your machine. Browser sometimes keeps throwing old stuff on you. (Go to: Tools->Internet Options->Delete files->check Delete All Offline Content and hit ok ->hit apply on the main window, wait for a few seconds till window responds back and hit ok to come out)

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Sep 08, 2002 06:14 p.m.):
    Ravinder Bhai
    Thank you for serving the jat community& clearing the point about copy right.
    Raganiya to USA & London mae bhi dhum machadi.
    Per Films songs nahi sun sakaty-
    chandro film song- there must be some problem.
    please check it.
    with best wishes

Bhai Ravinder Rathi..Laado..Git-Pit..Arr Gutarghu meri album sai...koi permission ka kam ho to..mannai mail kr diye..

Bhai Harvinder
    Greetings & Ramram
    Bhai - GITPIT AUR Ghutarghu KI Bahut Tarif suni hh.
    CM HARYANA ny ALBUM CD RELEASE KARI SS.

Kharidani padngi- INDIA mae KANHA MILAYGI
    USA-LONDON mae bhi milsakti ha ya nahi.
    Please let us know.
    With best wishes

I never heard of Git-Pit..Arr Gutarghu. Is that a new movie soundtrack, video album or a new audio album. I certainly would like to include this new album to our collection. This album is not available in US and I have no idea about UK.

Harvinder if its possible for you, get me the digital files or tell whether this album would be available in Rohtak. I will try to get it from there but that will certainly take some time.

thanks for your offer. I remember your name since MDU days, if you are same guy.

Harvinder Malik (Sep 09, 2002 02:15 p.m.):
    Bhai Ravinder Rathi..Laado..Git-Pit..Arr Gutarghu meri album sai...koi permission ka kam ho to..mannai mail kr diye.. mera e-mai add h.. desimanas@hotmail.com
    bhaiyo mhara kam s banana..
    pr j haryanvi music promot krna h to cassette ar cd kharido..na milti ho to mannai mail kr diyo

Git-Pit Git-Pit & Gutarghun both are Haryanvi desi pop albums and they are the best seller in haryanvi music till today, released by VENUS.. u can ask to any dealer in USA they can arrenge or u can get them from rohtak- wo D-park Aali cassette shop pe mil jayengi otherwise tell me... & yes m woye hun MDU aala..now i am based in mumbai..

I have one question. Is there any place in US where you can buy Raagani cassettes? I have searched all over the internet but couldn't find anything.

Thode dina mai yo kam bhi ho jyaga...

rathee sahab,
    yo kaam chokha kar diya aapnai. amrica mein baith kai ar chadrawal ke geet sunan nai mil jaan to bat hi ke sai....
    bus taawle se raagnee aur upload kar do to lath sa gad jaaga
    -Anurag

re rathi sahab bhala ho tera
    le jissa aa gyaa
    gane sun ke saal pache gane sune hain
    bhal kra ram tera
    issey jat bhaiya khatar kam kare ja
    ram tane ghani aaggga le jaga

[quote]Anurag Kadyan (Sep 21, 2002 02:25 p.m.):
    rathee sahab,
    yo kaam chokha kar diya aapnai. amrica mein baith kai ar chadrawal ke geet sunan nai mil jaan to bat hi ke sai....
    bus taawle se raagnee aur upload kar do to lath sa gad jaaga
    -Anurag

[/quote

There are few raagani albums also listed under 'Raagani' category. May be you missed it. Check it out again.

mil tai gayee rathee sahab, par wa ek sunya karta bachpan tai "Lakhmi chadar ki taang toot gee godyan chad gee garaya"...usee koe hit see ho to alag se upload kar do.....

-Anurag