Ashok Kumar Dabas (Dec 31, 2002 02:44 p.m.):
    Congratulations Harvinder bhai.
    hope this album will be a great success

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

congratulations, sir, very good music
    love is life, love & be loved

congratulations & celebrations...................................... .........................................

regards........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...........................
    love is life, love & be loved

Heartiest Congratulations! Harvinder JI,
    and wish you more and more success in future.

Regards,
    RiNu

mubaraka harvinder paji!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JATs : THE KING MAKERs

Anil Sangwan (Dec 28, 2002 06:45 a.m.):
    CONGRATS HARVINDER BHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jamaa Chale paad diye aap nei tai..
    Ek baat batao Bangalore Mein Bhi mil jaaga ke "Desi ka Pavva" (your album) Git pit Git pit to mer a bhot favourite tha...jammaa Lath rop rakhe they us mein bhi!!!
    bahot Bahot mubaarak ho fir se!!!!
    Anil
    jat bhai raam raam,

i am really very glad to get a haryanvi message on this site. I am a new member. tell me from where u r?
    i am from rohtak and currently studying in cardiff- u.k.

vikash sangwan

Hi Harvinder
    Cogratulation on release of your New Haryanvi pop album .
    ssm

Harvinder bhai thodey din pahlya main gaam main gaya tha ek byah mein ar udey yoh gana suna tha ar ghana badhiya laagya. Thode kalaakaar aap jise aur hogey te vakai mein bombai ne thaa ke rohtak mein dhar dengey.
    Khub naam chamka diya aapney rohtak ka.
    Well done and keep it up!
    Harvinder Malik (May 19, 2003 12:50 p.m.):
    FOR the average Haryanvi , a desi ka pavva (quart of country liquor) is almost like a magic wand – this is the title of my latest Haryanvi pop album, released by Venus music. Following closely on the heels of my previous smash hits Git Pit Git Pit and Gutarghoo, Desi Ka Pavva was officially launched by jat superhero Dharmendra at his Lonavla farmhouse on Friday, December 27, 2002. In the rustic rural ambiences that he has recreated in the mildest of his sprawling farm house, Dharmaendra enjoyed every song from Desi Ka Pavva. He said that the lyrics as well as the mood of the album transported him back to his childhood GAANV.

“This song (Title Song) has gone up on my favourites list, He blessed me for this new venture and said that the album is full of life and has just the right Desi flavour.

The audio album has eight songs including, for the first time ever, a Haryanvi qawwali, `Ghunghat ne hata le’, written and sung by Ram Niwas, a high-ranking Haryana bureaucrat.

Replete with healthy, entertaining fare, Desi Ka Pavva is unique in many ways: on the one hand, it presents hugely popular, established singers like Altaf Raja (`Yaaron sai ishq yo bedardi…’) and Sapna Awasthi singing in Haryanvi for the first time, the other singers Inderjeet Nikku and Mohammad Salamat, Priya Bhatacharya, and the music is by Vaishnav Deva & Lyrics by Rajesh Phougat, Subash Sharma.

Having produced two super hit Haryanvi pop albums in the past, I am hopeful that audiences will appreciate and enjoy his latest offering, Desi Ka Pavva, even more. “We Haryanvis must come forward to support our distinctive artistic identity,”

Just as the popularity of Git Pit Git Pit and Gutarghoo ensured that they are de rigueur at every wedding and festival in Haryana, I am sure that Desi Ka Pavva will be a fixture at every party in this fun-loving state, where four desi brothers are gulping down a desi ka pavva!
    www.haryanavimusic.com

Bhai tarif ke liye dhanywaad...jai yo gana Uk mai bhi sunna ho to SUNRISE RADIO pai farmaish kr kai sun liyo...es bahane aur bhai bhi sun lenge

Login to view details.
    My Dear Dharmendra,

Congratulations for the release. My wishes are with you. Go on. It is really tribute to Haryanvi Culture.

Thanks

Yours

PREM SINGH GAHLYAN
    CHANDIGARH

ram ram harvinder bhai
    heartist wishes for ur debut... keep it up ...
    in future i m seeking some classics and original stuff from u... i think u will dominate the our music in today punjabi pop.i want to see the golden era of haryanvi folk pioneered by u..and i hope u will definatly prove ur self a milestone on this track.
    jai hind
    samar

Heartiest Congratulations! Harvinder Bhai,
    and wish you all the best in future.

-Balraj Dahiya

Login to view details.
    hi harvinder bhai sahab
    congratulation for ur new album
    I hope it will be hit one
    best of luck
    pradeep malik

hi
    how do i get the music on line
    arun

bhai agar online sunna ho to www.haryanavimusic.com pai ja kai desi pop section mai sun liye...sample play hoga aur agar pura sunna ho to Rohtak mai D-PARK pai PEE EEM cassetts aale tai cassetts le liyo vaise iski VCD bhi available hai

HM