Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DHARMENDRA Released DESI KA PAVVA

DHARMENDRA Released DESI KA PAVVA

FOR the average Haryanvi , a desi ka pavva (quart of country liquor) is almost like a magic wand – this is the title of my latest Haryanvi pop album, released by Venus music. Following closely on the heels of my previous smash hits Git Pit Git Pit and Gutarghoo, Desi Ka Pavva was officially launched by jat superhero Dharmendra at his Lonavla farmhouse on Friday, December 27, 2002. In the rustic rural ambiences that he has recreated in the mildest of his sprawling farm house, Dharmaendra enjoyed every song from Desi Ka Pavva. He said that the lyrics as well as the mood of the album transported him back to his childhood GAANV.

“This song (Title Song) has gone up on my favourites list, He blessed me for this new venture and said that the album is full of life and has just the right Desi flavour.

The audio album has eight songs including, for the first time ever, a Haryanvi qawwali, `Ghunghat ne hata le’, written and sung by Ram Niwas, a high-ranking Haryana bureaucrat.

Replete with healthy, entertaining fare, Desi Ka Pavva is unique in many ways: on the one hand, it presents hugely popular, established singers like Altaf Raja (`Yaaron sai ishq yo bedardi…’) and Sapna Awasthi singing in Haryanvi for the first time, the other singers Inderjeet Nikku and Mohammad Salamat, Priya Bhatacharya, and the music is by Vaishnav Deva & Lyrics by Rajesh Phougat, Subash Sharma.

Having produced two super hit Haryanvi pop albums in the past, I am hopeful that audiences will appreciate and enjoy his latest offering, Desi Ka Pavva, even more. “We Haryanvis must come forward to support our distinctive artistic identity,”

Just as the popularity of Git Pit Git Pit and Gutarghoo ensured that they are de rigueur at every wedding and festival in Haryana, I am sure that Desi Ka Pavva will be a fixture at every party in this fun-loving state, where four desi brothers are gulping down a desi ka pavva!
    www.haryanavimusic.com

harvinder bhaishab,

many many congratulations on the release of ur new album. I wish for the success of the album and i m sure it will break records in the music industry.

good luck
    anurag

This is wonderful news!! 'wish you aa the more sucess in future. Keep it up.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

Harvender
    This is great- many 2 congratulations and best of luck.

London anae sy pahaly 1 DESI KA PAVVA- PIKAR ANA -1 pavva sath jarur lana.

HAPPY JOURNEY
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are proud of u Harvinder keep it up .
    Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.

Bhai Harvinder Nayey Album ka release hona Mubarak Ho!
    'Time Spent Laughing is the Time Spent With God'
    Amar

Harvinder Bhai,

Heartiest Congratulations on new release!

Wish you all the best for its record breaking success!
    dk

Sometimes skills, knowledge & experience are only useful if the environment or situation requires them! However, we still should possess them all as we do not know,to what environment would we be subjected to, tomorrow!!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Harvinder Bhai

hearty congratulation.

we are Proud of you harvinder, Keep it up many many happy return of tha day.

Bhai hum Rohtak ala ki taraf se Ghanni mubarkbat sa. Yo ta challa paade diya sach main hi........ mumbai........ rohtak......... main aagi.ya baat hum rohtak alle ne bhuj ka dekho.
    Bache-- Bhache ki juban pa yo hi hai Bumbai.....na.......tha.........ka..........rohtak .............dhar...............dun.

Login to view details.
    bohot badiya bhai harvinder, kati latth sa gad diya tannay .
    cogratulations and wish you all the best in your life .

Login to view details.
    CONGRATS HARVINDER...

N' WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ALWAYS ......

harvinder bhai, bhot bhot mubark ho,ya hui sahi jataon vali bat.gara sa gad dia.sal2002 me to desi ka pavva paya se aur hum sab 2003 mein desi ki botal ki asha rakhate hain app se . and we all know you will do. it keep it up.

Login to view details.
    CONGRATS HARVINDER BHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jamaa Chale paad diye aap nei tai..
    Ek baat batao Bangalore Mein Bhi mil jaaga ke "Desi ka Pavva" (your album) Git pit Git pit to mer a bhot favourite tha...jammaa Lath rop rakhe they us mein bhi!!!
    bahot Bahot mubaarak ho fir se!!!!
    Anil

CONGRATULATIONS BHAI SAAHAB!!!!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK
    SIMRAN
    jaat ke thaath

congratulations malik bhai!
    Sanjay Chhikara
    Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwan!!!

Great going Harvinder. Keep it up.

Harvinder Bhai,
    Congratulations and keep it up....

Login to view details.
    Good Luck and keep it up.
    Let's buy atleast one copy to encourage thiS
    Album..!!!

NRI brothers and sisters cam make it more popular outside also....

Login to view details.
    Cogratulation on release of your haryanavi pop album

Congratulations Harvinder bhai.
    Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.