Thread: Some Point of views

Some Point of views

Some Point of views

Every body have their own view .
    Here is mine about what we as a community can do for its advancement, Tell us about your opinion.
    1. Organize community, (this site has done great work in doing so, Thanks to Nitin Dahiya, we need more work in this direction as this is only accessible to a very small portion of the community.)
    2. Help the needy, especially with guidance, in getting education, in getting Jobs etc. Problem here is, most of the people do not know what are the options available to them, that can be filled up with guidance. It should be treated as duty for the community. People in academic area can guide student how to prepare for and for what. People in Software development can guide how to get in to this line etc. I know this is hard to accomplish and I am sure almost every body is ready to pith in this cause, but problem is how, that’s what we can explore on here.
    3. Education for girls. Believe or not, we are not treating our sisters/daughters/wives very well. Do not take me wrong here, but you must have seen girls do the more of the home work and they are better then boys in study but boys do not study and drop out from schools early on.
    May be you guys can add more points or we can share our view on these points.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

I agree with ur point of view because the education and guidance are acutely needed for our community. Above all, the English language is a very big hurdle for our community and this is but natural because a major part of our community lives in rural areas. I have seen so many guys who are intelligent,diligent, got education and have some guidacne also but English is the bottle neck for them. Today the definition of education has changed, it is not like just two and two make four it has something else also. But we have to communicate this message to people who needs it and not only this, we need to take action. I've got an idea to accomplish this and i've already implemented this. We can pick every year two guys in our community who may be probably your relatives or your friends and we should make determination to guide,educate and help them in all possible respects so that they might start a good career. This is all i have in order to help my community but if i am wrong or you have some better suggestions, please let me know.

- Utsedh

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi Ranvir,
    Nice to read your view. and welcome to the active palteform of the site. I believe much has been already talked/said on this site about what our community should/shouldnot do to progress successfully. All that matters is how we execute our ideas. I hope, but his time, everyone on this site know what he can do to help the community progress. I respect your ideas and views. Charity begins at home.
    Cheers!
    -Rajesh Sindhu

Login to view details.
    Great job, Utsedh! I salute you for the great service you are doing to our community. Very pleased to add one more name in my big list of such people.
    --Rajesh Sindhu

Utsedh Kumar (Dec 01, 2001 02:26 a.m.):
    I agree with ur point of view because the education and guidance are acutely needed for our community. Above all, the English language is a very big hurdle for our community and this is but natural because a major part of our community lives in rural areas. I have seen so many guys who are intelligent,diligent, got education and have some guidacne also but English is the bottle neck for them. Today the definition of education has changed, it is not like just two and two make four it has something else also. But we have to communicate this message to people who needs it and not only this, we need to take action. I've got an idea to accomplish this and i've already implemented this. We can pick every year two guys in our community who may be probably your relatives or your friends and we should make determination to guide,educate and help them in all possible respects so that they might start a good career. This is all i have in order to help my community but if i am wrong or you have some better suggestions, please let me know.

- Utsedh

I am in Philadelphia/PA and will be at my best possible services to any JAT coming to this area, please do not hesitate to contact me. Philadelphia is the only place in world for Medical practical exam (USMLE) for MBBS students and this is the big hurdle for examees from India.
    Expensive stay here filters out most of the students from developing countier. So do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi Rajesh,
    Got your view on this, but let us not try to limit any discussions, who knows it may lead to few new things not yet discussed here.
    ...Ranvir

Rajesh Sindhu (Dec 01, 2001 02:31 a.m.):
    Hi Ranvir,
    Nice to read your view. and welcome to the active palteform of the site. I believe much has been already talked/said on this site about what our community should/shouldnot do to progress successfully. All that matters is how we execute our ideas. I hope, but his time, everyone on this site know what he can do to help the community progress. I respect your ideas and views. Charity begins at home.
    Cheers!
    -Rajesh Sindhu

How about if we add some provision to add some comment information to the user's profile, where members can add(If they want) to their profiles, what kind of areas, they can be helpful to others, so that when one need help, he knows whom to talk to about this.
    I think right now many people want to help others and lots of people can use that but link is missing and this will be able to fill that gap.
    Nitin, what do you think, I think space wise it can be accomodated in User profile.
    ...Ranvir

Login to view details.
    Good idea, Ranvir. I too support it.