Kaum kay sardaron ko salaam, baday buzurgo ko pranam aur sabhi jat bhai behnon ko ram ram. Hi there people! Feels wonderful to find our own little acre in the virtual world. I believe that this simple act of being connected with each other can result in enough communication energy to cause good and useful change in the thought processes of our political leaders.

Why don't we take a small step beyond the chit chat to also brainstorm simple issues and then deliver the gist of our thinking, to a small mailing list of influential members of the community, at various levels and in different areas of society and the government.I know this sounds simplistic but the truth is that complex problems demand simple solutions. Don't laugh now but we could call this jat think tank JATFORCE and I would be happy to make the time and energy available to making it happen. Jatland.com can be the funnel for our collective thought energies, experiences and interest in our clans. JATFORCE could be the working title of the think tank until some one comes up with a better name meanwhile we could identify a few simple projects to brainstorm ( one topic per fortnight). Your comments please. Good wishes and regards to you wherever you are on this busy but lonely planet. Amit Dahiya, Village Kakroi, District Sonepat haryana.