Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ch. Charan Singh not remembered...

I want to know more about Ch. Charan Singh's ideology, Please suggest me any authentic book on him.

Whatever I know about him makes me respectful to him !!!

Lightbulb

Ch. Charan Singh's B'day is today and not a single post in his remembering .. Certainly not a good sign, Jatlanders.

Anyways, I pay tribute to arguably the best Peasant Leader ever on his B'day anniversary !!

Long Live Choudhary Saab !
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

JSRana (December 23rd, 2011), sjakhars (December 23rd, 2011), vijaykajla1 (December 23rd, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (December 23rd, 2011)

I join Cooljat in paying tributes to Choudhary Sahab.
    Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
    That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
    :D

Long live Ch Charan singh, In my openion best way to remembering such a tall leader/our elder is to follow his policies, his teachings/guidelines, He is always with us in our heart, but at the same time frequent remembering on such occasions is not only ment to pay respect to him but to remind us about his personality, his policies, teaching/guidelines and information/education for new generation. Thus we must remember our community heros regularly without fail. regards

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

vijaykajla1 (December 23rd, 2011)

Shat-2 Naman to Shardheyey Ch. Charan Singh Ji.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

चौधरी साहब को शत् शत् नमन !!!!

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-O...1.html?HFS-10=
    बाजरे की खिचड़ी के शौक़ीन पूर्व प्रधानमंत्री एक महीने तक रहे थे चिड़ावा में!

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vijaykajla1 For This Useful Post:

cooljat (December 24th, 2011), deependra (December 24th, 2011), JSRana (December 24th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by pscil View Post
    Chaudhary Charan Singh a leader made great by the jats but whoi did nothing for the jats. He was the person who opposed the reservation system for the jats. He could never jell with the likes of Indira Gandhi, unlike leaders like Bansilal the pragramatic politican who hobnobbed with the congress and brought good progress to his state. He was never into realpolitik and always lived in an imaginary world. Look how the idiot like Sanjay Gandhi brought down his downfall.

As I child I remember my dad was a small time junior commissioned officer in the UP police and he was suspended and recommended for dismissal for the police by the district magistrate because he had pulled out the moustache of a Sardar who was trying to act funny and asked him to put it in his shoes (not a good thing to do, I know). Chaudhary Charan Singh was the chief minister and my family approached him to bail us out. Being a very principled man he obviously refused. But there was a pragmatic jat DIG in the police Onkar Singh from Prangarh, who overturned the case and let my father continue with his job. Imagine what would have become of my family if my dad had lost his job. My dad finally managed to eduacate all his children who are well settled all over the world. In life you need to be pragmatic. I have no respect for charan singh and his brand of politics. He was the guy who antogonised all the other communities against the jats.This is the reason why the UP jats are backward compared to the Jats of Haryana and Rajasthan. His son the less said about him the better. He is ready to sleep with any part who can give him power.
    Your this line is highly objectionable. Can you give any proof in support of your abovementioned perception? UP Jats are the only ones who don't have any bad spot on them, while rest of whole world has. I have proof in support of my claim.

[QUOTE=vijaykajla1;291934]चौधरी साहब को शत् शत् नमन !!!!

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-O...1.html?HFS-10=
    बाजरे की खिचड़ी के शौक़ीन पूर्व प्रधानमंत्री एक महीने तक रहे थे चिड़ावा में!

We Salute the memory of the great leader that he was. Thanks for putting in your post the Photograph of former Prime Minister of India, Ch. Charan Singh riding a camel.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

vijaykajla1 (December 24th, 2011)