Thread: Any Jat in Sydney or Melbourne?

Any Jat in Sydney or Melbourne?

Dear Jats
    I am planning to do MBA from Australia and will be joining in July 2002, if any jat bhai is in that part of the wold ill like to have some answers about universities etc. Please contact me.

Rohit Guliya
    guliya@yahoo.com
    Rohit Guliya - Jat's the way i like it

There are a few Jats in Sydney and Melbourne some of them academics too.
    It is a good idea to study in Australia and the best MBA in Australia is believed to be AGMS. Depending on your previous education there may be other options. Please feel free to ask me on Jatland.com

Best of luck!

thanks for your information, AGSM is good i know, but i wont fit in cos it requires 5 years of work exp, i have only 2, if you can give me email ID's of some peoplein AUs ill ask them about colleges and work oppur after my MBA
    Rohit Guliya - Jat's the way i like it

Dear Rohit,

You can send me the questions on this website or through private message. It is better on the site as there may be more people in your situation and could benefit. It is not right for me to give some one's email without their permission but you can look up on this site itself and you will come across a few of them. Chander Pal Singh is one of them and he should be able to answer most of your academic questions.

I believe the requirement for AGSM is only 3 years as manager but the admission may be tough. Woolongong is one of the most popular University for Indian Students doing their MBA. You have not told your first degree, depending on what it is you may have other options better than that.

Best of luck!

Best of luck!