Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Young Scientist Award

Thumbs up Young Scientist Award

Excellent and very encouraging news for the Jat Fraternity,

Dr. Vinod Shanwal won the prestigious "Young Scientist Award " in the recently concluded:-

International Conference on"Beyond Chalk and Talk - Challenges & opportunities for Teaching in the digital edge".

The conference was held in Tamilnadu from 5th to 6th March 2005.

Dr. Shanwal presented his papers on "Emotional Intelligence"

Keep it up Dr. Vinod.
    Last edited by kulwant; March 14th, 2005 at 04:54 PM.
    "Motion is The Sign of Life-Keep Moving"

Congratulations...

Dr Vinod deserves all the Kudos for getting this prestigious award.

Well done and keep it up. GOD Speed.
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Thanks

Dear Major Sahab,
    It was really nice talking to you over phone. Thanks you very much for boosting my moral again and again. I wonder due to some inproper conversation two words have been left out from the title of the Conference. So, I am giving the full title again.
    "INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BEYOND CHALK AND TALK: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR TEACHING IN THE DIGITAL AGE" jointly organized by Department of Educational Technology, Bharathidasan University, Society for Educational Technology, Research and Development & Tamil Nadu State Council for Higher Education. The topic of my paper was "Nurturance of Emotional Intelligence".

I am also happy to share with you that one more paper has been accepted by another International Conference to be held at Holland. Detail is given below. Those who are interested in this field, may like to see the detail through the website given below.

Nexus EQ International Conference on "Emotional Intelligence" in Holland from June 12 - 14, 2005
    Nexus EQ is pleased to announce a World Summit on Emotional Intelligence titled “Leading with Emotional Intelligence:Tools and Wisdom for a Sustainable World” scheduled to be held in Holland from June 12-14, 2005. Speakers from more than 18 countries are featured, including Peter Salovey, Daniel Goleman and other experts in the field. Faculty, students and researchers from all backgrounds may attend this conference.

For further details concerning this extraordinary opportunity, please visit the website
    : http://www.nexuseq.com
    Last edited by dr.vinod; March 14th, 2005 at 02:49 PM.

Congrats Dr. Vinod. Keep it up. People like you make us believe that jat community has a bright future ahead.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

Heartiest congratulations Dr. Vinod. Keep it up. It is just the beginning. Wish you many more success. May Ma Sarswati shower all her blessings on you.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Congratulation

Dear Dr. Vinod.
    Bhut Bhut Badhai ho. Hum Upar wale se yehi duwa karenge ki aap future maie bi yuhi Jat Community ka name roshan karte rehe...
    Again heartly congratulation. keep it up.
    Last edited by mukeshkumar007; March 14th, 2005 at 05:16 PM.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Heartiest Congratulations!

My dear Dr Vinod,

Heartiest congratulations to you! Wish you many more glories in times to come! Keep it up.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Thanks

Dear All,
    Thanks a turn to all of you. It is a result of your blessings and well wishes. I will definitely try to work with the same spirit in future also.
    with kind regards,
    Vinod

Thumbs up

Dr. Saab Bahut-2 Badhai ho.
    'Time Spent Laughing is the Time Spent With God'
    Amar

Cograts!

Vinod ji,

Our Heartiest Congratulations to you!

Regards

Congratulations to young Dr. Vinod. I hope his career will flourish and he will make many great contributions.
    Birbal Singh

Very Well Done, Vinod. Keep it up.

Thumbs up something new

Dr Vinod,

I visited the site and it was something new for me....i think the next thing you can do is to tell the job prospects along with scope of growth for the students who wants to come in to this field.
    Last edited by kulwant; March 16th, 2005 at 10:23 AM.
    "Motion is The Sign of Life-Keep Moving"

Thanks

Dear Major Sahab,
    At the outset, I once again wish to thank you all!
    I would like to clarify about the cite. All the reseachers, scientists, doctors, engineers, educationists, psychologists and managers, who are working in the field of Emotional Intelligence across the World made an association known as EQ Alliance few years ago. Now, the 5th Annual Conference of that Alliance is scheduled to be held at Holland from 12 to 14 June, 2005. Participants from 19 countries, about 300 including USA, UK, South-Africa etc. are expected to attend.
    The host of this Conference is APS, Six Seconds and few other organizations working in this field. They had invited papers from all the participants and out of them few papers have been selected for presentation. For smooth conducting the Conference, an International Coordination Committee has also been formed. By chance, I am the only Indian in the International Coordination Committee and hopefully only Indian Speaker for this Conference.
    Maj. Sahab, I love to promote youngesters in this field, which I had already offered in my introductory letter to the jatland.
    This is an emerging field and helpful for all the categories, in simple words, Emotional Intelligence is an ability, which helps in processing emotional information competently and to use it to guide activities like problem solving and to focus energy on required behaviour. As per the latest scientific claim IQ is only accounts 15 - 25 percent for a successful life of a person and the in the remaining factors EQ contribute for most of them. So, it account just double of the IQ factors. EQ can be nurtured through practice and experiences of life but IQ is innate ability. Emotional intelligence influences day-to-day problem solving in schools, communities, business, and organizations etc. At individual level it predicts communication skills, morality, leadership, problem solving and aesthetics. Gradually over the last one decade the notion of emotional intelligence has become a scientific construct for understanding implications of behaviour and adaptation of the individual to his environment .That's why people are taking more interest in this field.
    I am happy to share with you that few colleagues of our cite are already in my contact. Job perspectives in this field is good in comparison to others.
    I would be happy to provide more and more details, if anybody desire.
    with kind regards,
    Sincerely
    Vinod
    vinodihbas@hotmail.com
    Last edited by dr.vinod; March 16th, 2005 at 12:26 PM.

Vinod Ji,

My heartiest congratulations to you.

The facts are really convincing for the youngsters to come in this field.

With best regards,

Shailendra

My mother is also Dhillon

Dear Gaganji,
    Thanks! You would be glad to listen that my mother is also Dhillon. My maternal uncles are from Atela most of the population in these villages are Sangwan's but only few (5 families) are Dhillon. So, Sangwan & Dhillon are more respectable for me.
    with regards,
    vinod

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    congratulation dR Vinod

Quote Originally Posted by dr.vinod
    Dear Gaganji,
    Thanks! You would be glad to listen that my mother is also Dhillon. My maternal uncles are from Atela most of the population in these villages are Sangwan's but only few (5 families) are Dhillon. So, Sangwan & Dhillon are more respectable for me.
    with regards,
    vinod
    Thanks Dr. Vinod. It great to know that.
    You are respectable for the whole Jat community and specially Dhillon's.
    You are a wounderful human being and a great scholar.

Kind Regards
    Gagan Dhillon

Congrats

Dear Dr. Vinod Shanwal

Congrats for the achievement. We wish many more such awards/recognitions for you upstream. best wishes; RS Sangwan
    Dr. RS Sangwan, Ph.D., F.N.A.A.S., F.N.A.Sc.
    Scientist F (Deputy Director)
    Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow-226 015, India
    Native:V. Badal, Distt. Bhiwani, Haryana and V. Sardar Pura (near Pilani) Distt. Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan