Bhaiyo Raam Raam!
Here it happens again and this time in a different way. The rising tension between Hindus and Muslims again seems to turn into terrorism. Leaders say that the minority castes in India are again in danger. I ask the selfstyled leaders why they(minority) always start this. Everybody in India has the right of equality and freedom but it doesn't mean they can take wrong advantage. All of you know the train incident in Godhra, don't you think it was preplanned? It was! Retaliation in communal riots is spontaneous as there is no way out. And saying more specifically, the leaders who are boasting of condemning this act and calling themselves the 'RAKHWALA' of minority communities had initiated this. It's not the case that a handful of Mohalla Muslims after getting together can burn a train full of Hindus or a group of Hindu activists can bring down the mosque. I've never seen this or heard of this but I've experienced political leaders who pose as the "Actors in Democracy" are the main culprit. They are hidden catalyst who always play role from the background. These caretakers of Democracy are making the nation weak in the legs and I can imagine the days if all this continued for long, our India will not be better than Pakistan where usurping to power is not in the hands of people.
Need is to broaden the minds!
Need is to think for the nation!
Need is to make a society/culture not the hate!

I don't think there will again be some Mahatma Gandhi to rescue us from these evils.
We'll have to do it! We'll have to identify each leader or preacher before handing over the powers.
I can imagine the peace in the streets where Muslims and Hindu kids are playing together.

Jai Hind!
Cheers
Navin