Thread: Busniess

Busniess

Dear Members

I am a well experienced and skilled person in the field of customs clearance and shipping lines in a reputed group company. So I want
    to co-operate and work with Jat friends who are doing export and import Biz.

Kindly let me konw if there is any details about the above mentioned matter in Delhi.

I will invite your suggestion and kind co-operation whether there is any list of customer or any directory of our Jat community.

B.regards

Yours truly

Sumer Singh Punia
    e-mail ID : puniass@rediffmail.com

bhai sumer singh
    custom balo sy dar lagta hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    airport per kati khadi bhejti kar sssssssssss
    business to dur ki bat bhaicharey mai bhi tota ya sssssss

ramram

Dear Dharampal jee,

Your phobia of Delhi customs must have been based on some unpleasant experience. I have been going through Delhi for last 30 years and except for some minor hassles in early seventies there had been no major problems. Infact there are a few Jat custom officers and even those who are not Jats are quite OK if you did not have any thing outside your normal quota. To make things easier travel light and buy your gifts in India because every thing is available there. When it comes to business it is a different ball game all together and beaurocracy kicks in which can be quite frustrating and costly affair. The best thing to do under such circumstances will be allow Customs agents to handle your clearances and allow for the cost in your selling price. If you need any help in Customs and Excise rules in India I can refer to a top lawyer who will take care of every thing. He is not cheap but will get the results and keep the clients out of trouble with law.

Any one thinking of trading with India please feel free to contact and bounce your ideas.

Best of luck!

Subha chand ji ram ram thank you for reply. this is a comman joke in haryana. no thing against our custom officers.jat are also my fabourate I can handle them better.I know some jat custom officers.I have no problem at bombay. now a days i not take much to declare& buy gifts in India.but i have bitter experiences as well. 1970 I send 2 tractors to my father under gift scheme. one reached india safe ok.2nd shipment gone in Arabian sea . the ship sunk during 1971 war with pak.
    this is a long story of claim & custom and tractor reached in our village in 1974.
    I send 2 tv + 2 vcr in 1982 asiad game. I paid rs 50,000= custom duty, the goods was cleared in 1983 . the asiad game were over.

The custom officers one was my relative other was from my village. when I visited india
    they came to my house to get the baksis . I paid 300% custom duty. many other people have even more interesting storys. you may be one of the lucky one.

your business advice is good one to hire a lawyer
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Dear Dharam pal jee,

Thanks for sharing the info. I would say under those circumstances you have been too innocent and paid the price for it. Under present circumstances you can buy every thing in India and save yourself the trouble of having to deal with customs etc. If a person is known to you or from your own village does not mean he is honest or will help you. People have become more materialistic now and gone are the days when you could count on the good will from village. Regarding Bakshish the situation is hopeless and it reminds me of my personal experience with Govt. Department where by the messenger wanted Bakshish for giving me a bill. All I had to was give it back to him and said go and get your bakshish from your boss and give it to him. I don't want it. We have tolerated corruption for so long that it is not funny any more. We all have to pay the price for it and hope some how by magic the attitude of people towards bribes will change. Hope it does one day.

SHUBHA CHAND JI RAM RAM
    I 100% agreed with you. but how to get rid of BAKHSISH is a millions dollars ??????????????????

cheers
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed