Thread: JAT & RAJPUT RELATION

JAT & RAJPUT RELATION

Ram Ram
    TO MY ALL JAT BHAI
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Welcome Rahul,

Bhaai tune entry toh badi zordaar maari ha jatland pe, aate hi jhande se gaad diye! Parr dheere dheere you will come to understand the politics that goes on this site. I just hope we keep this website free from petty politics, and keep it what it should be: a corner on the internet for Jats to meet and communicate I make this point because your post was to me a welcome relief from the usual stuff that goes on here.

Rahi baat Jat aur Rajput relations ki toh bhaai these things are too sensitive for you to get a simple answer on a forum like this. Many people will feel very strongly about inter-caste marriages both for it and against it, and you will not find a consensus on this issue.

My sincere advice to you would be to take into account the wishes of your family and the girl's family, but in the end this will be your decision and your life. And be really careful in this matter as sometimes things can get very quickly out of hand as you must have read in other posts on the similar topic.

Best wishes,
    Saurabh Saharan

Rightly said others can not make this decision and every one probably has an opinion on this topic. The success of marriage does not depend on finding the perfect partner but on becoming one after the marriage. Stand on your feet first and then consider all factors e.g. families on both sides and their feelings. You may think that this life belongs to you alone and others do not count but experience will tell you otherwise.First of all ask yourself what are you in love with ? The person or personality and how does the girl feel about it ? What may be worth consideration is if this girl belonged to a so called lower cast would you still feel the same way. If not then you may be asking for trouble from your innerself in addition to opposition from external parties which may exist or not. What you see and hear is not alaways true and what you can not see now does not mean that it does not exist. If she is from certain Rajput family and if that family does not like it you could get in to real big trouble not withstanding Rajput boys calling you Jatsahib. People can flatter you one moment and stab you the next. Watch out young man. Good luck !

bhai shadi ka expe to nahi sei, par itna kahe sakta hu ki mere 2 cousin ne rajput ladki se shadi ki sei, aur theek chal raha hai, difference to hai , par ghana na sai
    Rohit Guliya - Jat's the way i like it

JAB MAIN APNE JAT BHAIYO SE WEB SITE PE JARA SI BHI BAT KARTA HU TO MUJHE JO KHUSHI HOTI HAI USKO BYAN KARNA LAGBHAG NAMUMKIN SA HO JATA HAI.

I am great thankful to all the persons adviced me in such a nice way. I am just 20 years old & may be not able to take such hard decision but now I think there is someone to guide me & to whom I can discuss my problem through this site. There are a large number of people like me so they can take choose their correct way by discussing & avoid taking wrong steps. Because this is the age of building the carrier.
    We should look for the nature & quality of the person not strictly for the cast.
    So first we must build our carrier then see these things which can be solved easily if we think broadmindedly.

thanks

MANN TO NAHI KARTA PAR LOAD JYADA HO JAYEGA AGAR MAIN AISE HI BOLTA CHALA GAYA.

RAMRAM
    -BYE
    -TATA
    -SEE YOU

BILKUL MANN NAHI KAR RAHA PAR YE MAJBOORI
    OF TIME
    -O.K. BYE BYE

****** R A M R A M ******

bhai rahul ,
    aapki baatein sidhi dil se aati hain....kafi acha lagta hai padkar......
    lekin saharan saab kis politics ki baat kar rahe hain samaj nahin aa raha....sayad unko kuch laga ho....lekin agar woh is baat ko khol kar samjha dein to sayad aage se aise koi baat is site par sayad na ho....
    now, i cant advice u in matters of love as i also of ur age...but i do agree with others that it depends upon the person concerned...
    the questin u have raised...its answer is quite subjective......but whtever u do my best wishes!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I agree with you totally Kuldeep, ke Chaudhary Sahab ki baaten dill se aati hain jinhe padh karr waakai aantrik khushi hoti hai .

I felt very happy to know that the two of you are doing engineering. May Gold bless both of you with success in your careers and life. I am also an engineer presently working in USA. Agar kabhi tumhare kisi kaam aa paya toh apna saubhagya samjhunga.

Kulpdeep rahi baat politics ki, toh mere bhaai khoon toh Jaton ka prakritik hi garam hota hai arr kabhi kabhi vichaar na milne ke kaaran kaafi kehaa-suni ho jaati hai. Gutbandi bhi ho jati hai (hence I said politics), but I am really pleased that in the end good sense usually prevails and also thankful to the Admins for their timely intervention.

Although not said about the Jats, but I always like to think of the following lines from Ramdhari Singh Dinkar: "Bheed (crowd) me chalna aur bheed me charna toh bhed bakriyon ka kaam hai, singh (lion) to akela rahkarr bhi magan rahta hai"
    Jat kaunsa sher se kamm hota hai, aur Jatland hai inn sheron ka jammghat. Abh bhed bakriyaan toh hain nahi ke binaa ladaai jhagda kiye charte rahen. Kabhi kabhaar ye sher aapas me bhid jaate hain, arr admins ki tauba bull jaati hai

Sometimes because of these fights, some members leave the website which is really very tragic because that is totally opposite to what this site stands for. We must strive to bring Jats together.

HI KULDEEP JI & SAURABH JI,
    AGAR JAT KI TULNA KISI JAANWAR SE KI JAYE TO WE SIDHE SHER SE HI MEL KHATE HAIN. PAR THODA TO ANTAR HOGA UNKE JAANWAR OR HAMARE INSAN HONE MEIN TO MAIN KEHTA HU KI JAT WO SHER HAIN JO SAATH ME MIJUL KE REHNA BHI JANTE HAIN OR USKA example HAI YE SITE.
    AAPNE JO future ME KAM AANE KI BAAT KAHI HAI USKO SUNKE HI MER ME TO JOSH SA BHAR JAWE HAI AR MUJHE GURV HOWE HAI KE MAINE AISI BIRADRI ME JANAM LIYA HAI JISME AISA BHAICHARA AUR AISA PYAR HOKRE HAI.
    MEIN HI NAHI HAR JAT SIDHHA DIL SE HI BOLTA HAI JABHI JATBHAIYO KE DIL SE DIL KE TAR BHIDAIN HAIN.
    MUJHE TO APNE JAT BHAIYO SE BAT KARTE KARTE KHANA KHANE KI BHOOKH BI NI LUGE PAR KE KARU KHAUNGA NA TO AURO KA MUKABLA KAISE KARUNGA.
    EK BAR IS site KO surf KARKE AISA LAGE HAI KE PATA NI MAIN KE KAR DU but control KARNA PADE HAI. HAI KI NAHI.

OK. JI
    TATA
    BYE
    **RAMRAM**