SARLA
    LONDON KA GUESS 100% sahi hh
    there is one & only one SARLA CHAUDHRY
    CAN YOU GUESS WHO I AM ???????
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dear Anurag,

Dekh ke to menna bhi nahi pechana, suthra ho raha hai, tu university campus mein nikiri mein ganja handya karta.

teri ma meri angrazi ki madam hoya karti. meri bhan ka naam santosh dhillon hai. mera bhanja sonu yahan mera khoon khaan lag raha hai. sari haan khatra hai kita bhaja ga angrezeni/gujraten geylan.

Baki Happy New year.

Apni suna,

bye

Sarla Rathee

Bhai Anurag,

Ganja kyun handa karta campus mein hamne bhee bata de. Chankya tv serial to nahin dekha tha na.
    Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Oh teri ke, kit jaa kai soot baithya batao.

Mausiji us nalayak sonu nai mere taahin kade na batayee ek wo aap dhorai hi sai. Er aapka email id uske se match kar leta tab bhee shayad kuch idea ho jaata mujhey.

ya i remember my good old hisar days a lot. jib to ringat sa tha mein. er aapnai adhai sabke aagai hi pol khol dee meri . Waise mein ek baar jab RECK mein tha tab sonu ki gail gaya tha hisar sab tai fettan, khoob maza aaya tha mannai. er us paachai kade jugaad na huuya millan ka.

waise aapki susrad sai cheemni, which is my village as well, fer got rathee kyukar huya?

its good to hear from you.
    regards
    Anurag
    Sarla Choudhry (Jan 01, 2003 12:32 p.m.):
    Dear Anurag,

Dekh ke to menna bhi nahi pechana, suthra ho raha hai, tu university campus mein nikiri mein ganja handya karta.

teri ma meri angrazi ki madam hoya karti. meri bhan ka naam santosh dhillon hai. mera bhanja sonu yahan mera khoon khaan lag raha hai. sari haan khatra hai kita bhaja ga angrezeni/gujraten geylan.

Baki Happy New year.

Apni suna,

bye

Sarla Rathee

Ashok bhaisahab, un dina hum the ringat se pehli doosri mein, and as sarla mausi said....nikri mein handya karte...
    and lemme add to it....reent bagaamte

er jib taahin chanakya to bana hi nahin tha, idea bhee conceptualize na karya hoga director nai....

Ashok Kumar Dabas (Jan 01, 2003 12:42 p.m.):
    Bhai Anurag,

Ganja kyun handa karta campus mein hamne bhee bata de. Chankya tv serial to nahin dekha tha na.

Amit Shokeen (Dec 02, 2002 10:04 a.m.):
    Daki roz nayi photo padwa se ke. pichle bar koi aur thi eb koi aur. chal have fun

Aur bhai gharra kab aa raha se tu..........

Dekh le kon su mein

Login to view details.
    Getting back to MBA topic.....

Kellogg School of Management, Wharton School, and London Business School affiliates with Indian School of Business. For more information:

http://www.isb.edu

Starting remuneration offers for first batch were $ 70 K for overseas and Rs 8.5 lacs for India.

Login to view details.

MBA in the US - Dispelling the Myths

Hi all........this article was written by Associate Dean of the Graduate School, Pfeiffer University at Charlotte

Why an MBA in the United States
    Dispelling the Myths

Frankly, it's time somebody told you the truth - dispelled the myths, cleared up the inaccuracies, and laid out both the practical framework and the philosophical underpinnings of the Masters of Business Administration (MBA); particularly if one chooses to pursue such a degree in the United States. It's time for some straight talk, and there is no better time than now.

When distilled to its vital essence, its vibrant core, the MBA's true worth lies in three areas: educational value, relationship development, and access to opportunity. Let's start with the easiest of the three - access to opportunity.

Let's face it - an MBA is not the Holy Grail. But in some circles of business, you will not have an opportunity to even compete, much less develop and showcase your skills and talents - without first getting an MBA. For such companies, for such industries, an MBA is an "Admissions ticket." It is the price of Admissions for being hired. The reasons for this are many.

Unlike the generation of my parents who came of age after World War II, where the goal was to find a great job at a great company, where pay and job security were assured - a company from which one retired; we live in a vastly different world today. In my father's day, the key was to find the right company, and to work one's way up the corporate ladder. In America, such companies were plentiful - from telecommunications to manufacturing to electronics to the automotive industries - even government. Such companies had strong in-house programs for training and development whereby employees could improve their skills and thereby their lots within the firm. In fact, those with degrees, much less in business, or those with MBAs, were indeed in the minority. Such degrees weren't all that necessary. Such was the business climate of my father's generation. I say my father, because it was also the generation in which a working woman was an anomaly. The world in which we live today, and the one you will face in the years ahead, is an entirely different species.

Today's world is fluid. On the one hand, many employees change jobs every five years; some even change careers. Given this migratory labor force, many firms have chosen to let the educational arena, particularly MBA programs, do what was originally handled within a company's particularized training and development program. On the other hand, this fluidity is not limited to employees. In today's climate of mergers and acquisitions many companies are constantly reinventing and reconfiguring themselves as well. Regrettably, loyalty and longevity are values of a bygone age. Unfortunately, this is not the end of the challenge.

Technological development, fueled by an ever widening Internet, has created a paradigm shift both in business and in the business of education. The Internet's true impact is not yet fully understood, but what is clear is that it is changing our world. As a manager, it is not uncommon to be called upon to manage in areas that did not even exist when you were in school (e.g. the Internet). Consequently, if you intend to be an effective manager in this fluid world, an MBA is a useful tool to have. But, an MBA from where?

It is an important question. For some American firms, where you go to school is as important as what degree you pursue. Sometimes, even more so . Getting my undergraduate education at Yale taught me that, and Business Week's, October 2 edition: "The Best B Schools," reinforces the reality that where you go to school still does matter. Such schools as Yale, Harvard, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Stanford, Wharton and Northwestern, all have great brand name value. If you get your MBA from such schools, you will have a wealth of opportunities to choose from. However, if you dig deeper, you will learn that while Harvard and Stanford have great brand names and equally great MBA programs, Yale has a great brand name, but its MBA equivalent degree (Masters in Public and Private Management or MPPM) is not as respected as that of Harvard or Stanford's MBA. Still, because Yale's brand name is so great, it seems not to matter that the degree is not as highly valued. As a Yale graduate one still has great opportunities, no matter what degree you pursue. However there is more to the story.

In my conversations with Yale Management school officials coupled with my own observations, I learned that over the years, many Yale students began to feel that nobody really understood what an MPPM was. As such, last year students were allowed to have their MPPM degree labeled as an MPPM or as an MBA. As of the fall 2000, the MPPM is now officially an MBA. Yale did not substantially change the curriculum content. It just changed the name. This demonstrates that at American Universities students can sometimes make a big difference, and it also underscores how important the MBA degree really is.

Many MBA programs seek to appeal to potential students by developing a specialty or by developing strength in a particularly region of United States. For example, the University of Southern California in Los Angeles (USC) has a very strong reputation in the Southern California with respect to its MBA program. Its national reputation as an MBA program provider is not as strong. However, since Los Angeles is one of the most important economic centers in America, to have a strong presence in Southern California is a great thing. We have pursued a similar course here in the Charlotte area, the largest banking center in America. However, USC has a great national reputation with respect to its graduate program in film. On the other hand, the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), where I spent several years as Senior Associate Director of MBA Admissions, was ranked in the top ten of business schools in the country (now its ranked 12th); thereby, having a great brand name both nationally and regionally. However, UCLA's graduate school film program is not as well regarded as USC. What does this all mean?

The point of the matter is that in the world of business, particularly the MBA world, perception means a lot. What people perceive as being the case is often what counts. On the other hand, this perception may not match the reality. You might choose a particular MBA program in America because of what you perceive it to be or because of what your advisors perceive it to be. But, you may be disappointed, or it may exceed your expectations when you actually arrive. What can you do? Visit, talk to alumni of the school, talk to current students, do independent research, and of course read the institution's promotional materials (including its web site). Examine where its professors were educated, what is their experience, where do the institution's graduates go? How do they fare in the marketplace? However, this information will make little sense if you haven't figured out why you want an MBA and what you expect your MBA to mean in your career.

You must develop your personal framework through which all information you encounter will be filtered.
    Before you develop your personal framework, let me warn you. You already have one. Let me illustrate the point by dispelling the first myth that often trips up prospective MBA students.

Myth #1: Those without a business major need not apply. Rubbish.
    Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to be an undergraduate business major in order to pursue an MBA. In fact, a great majority of the best graduate schools in America prefer a varied mix of undergraduate majors and that an as varied array of work experience backgrounds be represented in their student bodies. Why? It is because the primary method of teaching is through the case method, and the primary method of learning is through collaboration. This stands in stark contrast to schools of law where the method of learning is rooted more in an adversarial process rather than a collaborative one. In plain English, what does this all mean? Let me be more specific.

In a typical MBA course, it is not uncommon for students to examine a particular case study as a means of understanding the key principles the professor deems important. In examining the case, students do not come to the subject matter as a blank slate. Each draws upon their work experience and academic preparation. A person with a marketing background will see things in the case that perhaps a person with a financial background may not. A person with a social services background may see something that a person with a technical base may overlook. However, when all these perspectives (i.e. personal frameworks) are brought to bear on the case, each participating student both contributes and is enriched by the dynamics of the learning process.

While these are indeed generalizations, they are still the predominant learning patterns for graduate business programs in America. It underscores that learning is not just a relationship between a student and the professor. You will learn from each other.

In the final analysis, what is important is to have a reasonable exposure to both quantitative and qualitative elements with a good foundation in reasoning and thinking. However, I am reminded of the words of William James: "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

We still have many myths to dispel, but let's take a break. We'll start from here next time.

Login to view details.

any luck with internship search

i was wondering how your internship search has been going on so far....my roomie is struggling with his....
    wish u all the luck

upen

Hi Upender,

The internship season has just started so I have not yet pressed the panic button for myself. But yes the scene here in the US for international students is very tough right now across all schools.

-Anurag

Login to view details.
    best of luck with ur search....let me know what the scene looks like maybe i can help my roomie....

best,
    upen

Login to view details.
    All,

Update for aspirants and present students in the US:

US-bound students to face new visa firewall
    New Delhi, January 22

Indian students heading to the US after January 30 fly into the teeth of a new post-9/11 foreign students registration system. US Immigration and Naturalization Service officials at the airport they land in will soon be checking to find out if they are SEVIS registered.

Student and Exchange Visitor Information System registration, or SEVIS, becomes mandatory for all foreign students in the US. If a student is not registered, he may not be able to enter the US or could be barred from studies even if he is already in the US. At the least, he will face an INS question hour.

The US embassy and its consulates are advising Indian students that the best place to check if they are registered is with their university's foreign student offices, even their faculty advisers.

Indians students going to study in the US for the first time have the least to worry about, say US officials. Any recent visa applicant should be automatically registered with SEVIS. “They're in the system,” said a US embassy spokesman in New Delhi. But the embassy advises students to check anyway.

Indian students going back to study after a winter break and possessing older visas have a tougher task ahead. “These students will have to make sure they are registered in the system,” said US officials.

The concern is that SEVIS registration may not be as smooth an affair as it should be given the INS’s infamously labyrinthine bureaucracy.

One of the reasons why students are being advised to take action individually is that over 3,000 US colleges are still SEVIS uncertified.

Colleges and universities that aren’t certified by January 30 have been told they won’t be able to register new international students.

How to be sevis safe

Best place to check is with your US university. It’s their job to register you.

Check with the American consulate or embassy that issued your visa

If in the US, check with the closest INS office. The INS website is www.insdoj.gov

"Admissions: Admit One" - From MBA Jungle

[Web Exclusive] Getting into an MBA program is no easy task these days. Check out our tips on where, when, and how to apply for your ticket to the best B-school for you.
    ----------------------------------
    6.6 percent, 10.6 percent, 12.6 percent. Those are the acceptance rates at Stanford, Columbia, and Wharton, of course, and if you're a prospective MBA student, you probably know them by heart. With numbers like these, getting into business school is difficult for even the most qualified applicants, and there is no magic formula that guarantees you'll be accepted. Still, even the top schools have to admit someone, and it might as well be you.

So what does it take to stand out? In a word, knowledge. Know yourself: Be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses. Know why you want to get an MBA and what you plan to do with it. Know the school you're applying to, how it can help you achieve your goals, and where you stand with regard to the rest of the applicant pool. Last, know the process. Understand how you can maximize your chances of landing in the "accept" pile. Fortunately, we can help you figure some of this out. Just read on.

Where to Apply?
    ------------------
    The best schools for you are not necessarily the top three in the Business Week or U.S. News & World Report rankings. The top-tier schools have many advantages, of course—higher starting salaries, more prestigious alumni, and elite recruiters among them. But even an elite school may not satisfy other important criteria, such as geographic location, specific areas of study, or flexibility.

Research is key to determining which schools fit your needs. School Web sites are probably the best resource. Embark.com's Matchmaker feature quizzes you on the importance of factors such as location, areas of study, selectivity, and placement information, then spits out a list of schools that match your criteria.

Even if you're set on attending a top-five program, it pays to get to know the ins and outs of each school thoroughly. Admissions officials' biggest gripe is generic applications—cookie-cutter essays and recommendations that don't speak to the individual school.

If you're looking for...

• Great schools for women: University of Chicago, University of Michigan, University of California at Berkeley, Northwestern's Kellogg, and the University of Virginia's Darden are Working Woman's top picks.

• The best schools for technology: Computer World singles out Northeastern, University of Texas at Austin, University of Maryland, University of Alabama, and University of California at Irvine.

• Top programs for e-commerce: MIT's Sloan, Carnegie-Mellon, University of Pennsylvania's Wharton, Stanford, Kellogg, and UT Austin all made Business 2.0's list.

• Great schools for budding entrepreneurs: The best include Wharton, Harvard, Stanford, the University of California at Los Angeles' Anderson, and Sloan.

• Programs strong in finance: Take a look at Wharton, Chicago, New York University's Stern school, Stanford, and Columbia.

• Nonprofit-focused programs: U.S. News & World Report cites Yale, Harvard, Kellogg, Stanford, and Case Western Reserve University as the top five.

• Unusual programs: Check out Chicago's international MBA, Kellogg's media-management major, and Columbia's January-entry option for people who prefer to skip the summer internship and graduate in 16 months.

When to Apply
    ---------------
    You'll notice that many schools have three or four application deadlines with drop-dead dates as late as March or April. Don't be fooled into actually applying that late, though. Nearly every admission director gives the same advice: Apply early. In the early rounds, the field is clear and every space in the class is still open. That isn't likely to be the case a few months later.

This is especially true at the most competitive schools, where the vast majority of the applicants are qualified. Would you rather be the two-hundredth applicant with 720 GMATs, a 3.9 GPA, and five years at a top consulting firm or the two-thousandth? The director of admissions at Dartmouth's Tuck School confessed in a Business Week interview that in 1999, just four people were admitted in the fourth round. And smart candidates know to apply early to Stanford, where the acceptance rate in the first round can be as high as 10 or 11 percent (much better than the average acceptance rate of 6.6 percent).

The Application
    ----------------
    Admissions directors will say this until they're blue in the face, and it's true: There is no formula for acceptance. While policies vary from school to school, of course, business schools are very committed to evaluating the whole package an applicant presents. Want proof? Chicago has accepted applicants with GMAT scores in the 300s; Darden one year rejected five out of six applicants with perfect GMATs.

Think through the picture that your application will present, and try to balance out any weaknesses. For example, if you majored in philosophy or fine arts in college, make sure to prepare thoroughly for the quantitative part of the GMAT, and consider taking a statistics, economics, or calculus course at a community college to show you can handle the work. If your work experience is in a nontraditional field such as teaching or journalism, use your essays to highlight leadership roles you've taken on and specific projects you've tackled.

The breakdown...
    ------------------------------

• Undergraduate grades:
    Schools are going to pay particular attention to your performance in quantitative courses like calculus, statistics, accounting, and economics—especially if you majored in a nonquantitative field like English or philosophy. The overall difficulty of your course load and the school's reputation will also likely be factored in. Unfortunately, you can't go back and change your transcript, so what can you do to overcome a less-than-stellar college career? Strong GMATs and solid work experience might be enough, but your essays are powerful tools here. Use them to discuss circumstances that might have affected your GPA—perhaps you had to work your way through school, experienced a personal tragedy (steer clear of whining here, just talk about how the experience changed you), or were just young and too focused on having a great time instead of on academics. Whatever the reason, a well-thought-out essay discussing what you learned from the experience can work wonders.

• GMAT:
    These scores are rarely the sole determining factor for admission, but don't take them too lightly, either. At top schools, you'll be competing against people with very high scores, and many of them won't get in. So it pays to make sure that you can hold your own. Aim to get a GMAT score within 50 points of a school's average; if your score is lower, consider retaking the test. Schools don't generally notice or care how often you take the test—they only see the three most recent scores. However, unless there are extenuating circumstances, you aren't likely to raise your score much from test to test, though prep courses can help a lot. Be sure to read Jungle's Ace the GMAT for some great tips on taking the test. Then check out The No Stress Guide to the GMAT CAT to tackle sample questions from Princeton Review.

• Work experience:
    In the 1980s, over half of MBA students had just two years of work experience or less. Now the vast majority of applicants have worked for at least four or five years. What admissions committees are looking for here is evidence that you've made progress in your career, taken on increasing responsibility, and demonstrated leadership. Strong communications skills and a proven ability to work well in groups are also important. Highlight these experiences throughout your application.

• Recommendations:
    Almost every school will want to see one recommendation from your current supervisor. If that's not possible for whatever reason, one from a former supervisor is also acceptable. Choose your recommenders carefully—a big name won't help you as much as a thoughtful, positive letter from someone who knows your work well. The kiss of death is a recommendation where the person just checks off the boxes and doesn't make any personal comments, so make sure to give your recommenders enough time to do a thorough job. Give them a copy of your application and resumé and brief them on how you believe that you can best contribute to your particular school. The more informed they are about the school and your application as a whole, the better the recommendation will be. A little-known tip: If given the option to provide an additional recommendation, think twice. Unless the recommender can really add something to your application, an additional rec can hurt you more than it can help you.

• Essays:
    Proofread! You wouldn't believe the number of essays top schools receive that have typos or use the wrong school's name (e.g., an essay for Wharton discussing the writer's lifelong dream of attending Harvard). A small mistake can land an application in the reject pile, so make sure you have someone else read your essays. Following directions is also crucial—schools do not appreciate essays that are over the word limit, and if the directions say to double-space, then by all means do so.

A significant pet peeve of admissions offices is the generic essay that doesn't answer the particular question asked. Don't try to reuse the essay you wrote for one school for another—admissions personnel can spot them. Take the time to make sure that the essay serves a purpose. It should highlight something about you that the rest of your application doesn't show. Anecdotal information is the most effective—be careful that you don't fall back on simply regurgitating your resumé. Essays that address a failure and demonstrate how you overcame it can often be the most notable, but pick your topic carefully. Not making the soccer team in high school is probably not the best choice.

Wherever possible, use the essays to differentiate yourself from the other 3,000 applicants. One Wharton hopeful went so far as to include with her application a product she had invented. It worked: She got in, and two years later, the admissions office still remembered her application. But make sure to check with the school in question before you take extreme measures—some admissions offices have strict policies against sending any additional material and will just toss your offering straight into the trash.

Most of all, understand what the school is looking for and be able to articulate why you want to attend that particular program. Wherever possible, draw parallels between who you are and what you've done and the characteristic values of the school. And don't be afraid to let your personality show—that is what will ultimately make your application memorable.

Now that you've gotten your application ready, how can you get it to the schools of your choice? Most schools encourage applicants to submit their applications electronically, either through the school's own Web site or through a service such as Embark.com.

The Aftermath
    ---------------
    Your applications have been sent, so now what? You may be asked to come in for an interview, or you might request one, but be sure to research each school's policy. Some schools conduct interviews by invitation only, some will let anyone who wishes schedule an interview, and some don't interview at all. At invitation-only schools, it's generally a good sign if you are asked to interview, but again, know the school's policy. Some schools interview all candidates who are under serious consideration, while others use the interview to make a call on a borderline application.

Your interview might be on campus, or with an alum or campus representative in your area. In either case, unless you're told otherwise, dress professionally and treat it as you would a job interview: arrive promptly, don't talk negatively about your boss or your coworkers, and make sure that you are prepared to talk about why you want an MBA, why that particular school is the one you want to attend, and what you can offer.

The Decision
    ------------
    If you've followed our tips, you should get fat acceptance envelopes (and with some schools, congratulatory phone calls) from every school you applied to. But even the best-laid plans go awry. On the off chance you're waitlisted or rejected, what's the next step?

If you find yourself waitlisted, be patient and don't flood the admissions office with pleas from your grandma and your cousin Sue about why you should be admitted. It's okay, however, to follow up with any supporting material that adds something new to your candidacy—maybe you got a promotion at work, or you took the GMAT again and received a higher score. If you haven't had an interview (at an interview-optional school), request one.

If—and we truly hope you're not reading this far—you didn't get in, think through your application to see where the weaknesses are and spend the next year addressing them. It may be that taking (and acing) a calculus class will help, or perhaps simply another year of work experience will do the trick.

Some schools, including Tuck, Fuqua, Kellogg, and the University of Michigan, will give you feedback on why you weren't admitted if you ask. You should definitely take advantage of this and follow their recommendations. You can then reapply the next year and have a much better chance of admission.

Dear vivakrattan & Anurag
    Thank you very much for this information.
    We hope it will be helpful to community.
    carry on good work & study too

Cheers
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Login to view details.
    Do you know Col Mahendra Rathee, he also belongs to the village lakhan majra.

Sarla Choudhry (Jan 01, 2003 11:19 a.m.):
    Can you guess who am i.

If you need clue then reply

Uncle ,pahle to maafi chahta hun maine is section ko bahut din se dekha nahi tha is liye reply dene mein late ho gaya. Aur uncle koi specific baat ho to aap mujhe email (vrattan@yahoo.com) kar dena. About my University, annual fee-25k, baaki expenses saal ke $10k. University is quite good and i am very satisfied with faculty we have. Its not well known cause its a small school of just 50 in each batch. Abhi financial times rated our executive MBA as one of top 25 in world. And the best thing about our university (which got me here) is that it gives full aid+stipend to a few students in every batch so MBA is free in end if we live like a student. Baaki uncle kisi ko bhi agar aur information chahiye ho to you can give my email ID to anyone.
    Regards
    Vivek

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Dec 13, 2002 10:25 a.m.):
    Dear Vivak ratan & ANURAG
    This is good news.
    Can you give me more information about funding & admission to MBA in this university.

Cheers

Login to view details.
    Hi Anurag,

I was wondering if you could help me with some leads in healthcare industry for summer internship.
    thanks,
    upender
    Anurag Kadyan (Jan 15, 2003 01:10 a.m.):
    Hi Upender,

The internship season has just started so I have not yet pressed the panic button for myself. But yes the scene here in the US for international students is very tough right now across all schools.

-Anurag

Login to view details.

MBA: Financial and Non-financial Benefits

Financial and Non-financial Benefits

Philip Galak, MBA Center

"The MBA is a degree. The first benefit is learning. With an MBA, a student will cover all of the subjects needed to succeed, including finance, economics, and marketing..."

The MBA is a degree. The first benefit is learning. With an MBA, a student will cover all of the subjects needed to succeed, including finance, economics, and marketing.

The MBA allows a superior understanding of management. The second benefit is to learn to work in a team and work together using complex case studies and discussing the most current topics in today's business world with your teammates and your class. Leadership is also a skill developed that will teach you the ability to work well with others, communicate, and share your desire to excel through collaboration. Another benefit is the unique opportunity that you have to meet, in the span of only a year or two, hundreds of highly qualified and interesting people from all over the world. These people that you meet in your MBA program will become part of your global network of highly skilled and prestigiously employed people who can be useful for your business deals and career opportunities. Last, but certainly not least, an MBA can be an opportunity to step back for a couple of years and enjoy more time with friends and family before going back into a management position.

Statistics show that the MBA is a career booster. With an MBA you increase your earning power, get the best jobs, and become more likely to earn a top management position. The MBA degree gives you all the skills to manage complex issues in a global environment and puts at you disposal a large network of graduates. Thanks to these 2 assets, you will have a better chance to attain top management positions. This is why in the top programs, MBA graduates have an average of 2-3 job offers upon graduation and a significant salary boost anywhere from 30-50%. An MBA degree is also an asset for entrepreneurs. Indeed, in the last 10 years, it has become more common that someone with high technical skills would decide to start an MBA before starting with a company. The MBA student will use these studies to develop his project and will have access to professors. Finally, with an MBA degree, you multiply your chance to have access to a high-paying job such as investment banking and consulting. Again, having an MBA puts you ahead of the rest.

The MBA degree is the most popular graduate degree in the world. It has become the passport for business. In the last 10 years you will have noticed that the MBA degree that was previously recognized only by large American companies and investment banking firms is now recognized by European and Asian companies involved in large-scale business (industry, entertainment, transportation). The MBA degree offers to its holder the opportunity to possess a degree that is recognized worldwide and one that is associated with international exposure. Companies know that an MBA holder, though his native language may not be English, speaks fluent English and will perfectly integrate in a foreign environment.

The decision to pursue an MBA is a sound personal investment. Even though a candidate will have to invest between $40,000 [For Europe Asia, Australia] to $100,000 for a full-time 2 year MBA in the States, the payoff is usually worth it. In Europe and MBA holder will improve his salary by an average of 30% with an average salary between 50-100,000 Euro. Same in North America where the improvement is between 30 and 50% with a starting salary of $80,000-$100,000 (bonus included). Research shows that the MBA is a value multiplier. It amplifies the value of the candidate, and those who have ambition will get the most out of their degree. Of course, the better the school, the better the multiplying effects. It is not rare to see graduate multiply his salary by 2-3 times following graduation