Thread: Take a look at this.. inspiring and humbling...

Take a look at this.. inspiring and humbling...

It may take a few minutes for the movie to load- but the wait is worth it.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup2.html

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    was good. had watched it before but since it was one of the best i ever had so i did not mind going through it once again.

Amazing thing is - How many of us will actually act on what we see in the "movie"???
    Will we ever act or will we just say "Wow" and thats about it!!!!

urmila ji..
    it was really very nice....
    tina

Login to view details.
    Beautiful Urmila Ji, Thanks for your contribution.

URMILA JI

IT WAS A HECK OF AN EXPERIENCE WATCHING IT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW EACH AND EVERY THING THAT WAS SAID IN THE MOVIE BUT WE NEED TO BE REMINDED AGAIN AND AGAIN TO APPRECIATE THE IMPACT OF THOSE WONDERFUL SENTENCES.

THANX ONCE AGAIN.

KAPOOR SINGH

It may take a few minutes for the movie to load- but the wait is worth it.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup2.html[/quote]

Urmila Ji,

It's really a superb presentation of ground realities.

thnx,
    dk

Sometimes skills, knowledge & experience are only useful if the environment or situation requires them! However, we still should possess them all as we do not know,to what environment would we be subjected to, tomorrow!!!

Login to view details.
    Urmila:

The magical sound of the movie transcended me to a different, unseen, unheard world (unreal) but as the movie ended, I was back to the bleak reality, the daily rush of life!

I have often wondered life isn’t what's taught in books, it’s what you make it to be, with proper self-justification. I believe we should be able to feel the sorrow and happiness all around, making most of it, reveling in every moment. And at the end of it all, heaven and hell are both here. Love, lust, anger, hate, greed, happiness, sorrow, grief, pain... emotion... attachment vices that eat our soul, in this thing called theatre of life. It is all here, the drama of life, of bending, fending, succumbing and yielding, did I do right, did I err, goes on. And from the distance we can see the master puppeteer at work, pulling strings, making his decisions. I am sure when we are done with our time on earth, this is exactly what God might say!

Thanks for the sober reminder about our lives here, and about the distant mortality!

Sujata

Nice spiritual "interview" to wake up the morality of so called "KALYUG"

Good attempt....
    अतीत की नींव पर भविष्य का निर्माण!

Very nice
    God sy milkar sary- Gangaji naha liye.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed