Thread: taxans

taxans

DEAR ALL AMERICAN JATS,
    IN INDIA, ALL JAT CADETS IN ALL MILITARY TRAINING ACADEMIES ARE KNOWN AS TAXANS(INFORMALY).IS THERE ANY RESEMBLACE IN JATS AND TAXANS.ANY TAKER FOR THIS.COMMENT PL.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi Rajender- I am an ex OTS officer and now living in Houston, Texas. Texans are known to be good farmer, Rancher. You find lots of rough and tough cowboys here.Texas used be called wild wild west in the past.I really don't know the real rationale of us calling TEXANS in Indian Army.

Login to view details.
    hi rajinder ji arr hooda
    i can solve the mystery , baat yaa se ke ya term start huyee se NDA te . nda mein kise ne yeah analogy kadii thi ke wild wild west texas ki tariya jat bhi wild ho se , sare khel kuda mein hum first aaya karte arr angreji mein haath tang . but all the honours & medals go to jats only , so thats it .

hi hooda sh........b and lak.......ra, ya baat to mene bhi lagi thi .fher bi is topic ne thora sa or gharia me socho. hooda saab mene bhi mount thomse pe kulabati khai sen.

Login to view details.
    Hi Rajender- Which OTS course you are from? I am from SS40 (1984). I spent 5 years with JK Light Infantry (2 years with IPKF in Srilanka).

Gidde up!
    Wranglin' Ravi Chaudhary
    USAF Academy Class of 1993!
    Ravi I. Chaudhary