Thread: Wanted!!

Wanted!!

Hi All,

Wanted New or Old Finance Persons to create a core discussion group at jatland.com

Hope to hear a early response from a few!

Myself is MBA (Fin) working as Financial Data Analyst for Variable Annuties/Variable Life/Variable Universal Life/Mutual Funds and other securities except equities....

Thanks & Regards,
    dk

Sometimes skills, knowledge & experience are only useful if the environment or situation requires them! However, we still should possess them all as we do not know,to what environment would we be subjected to, tomorrow!!!

I knew that I won't be getting much responses but not a SINGLE ONE...really surprising!!!!!
    dk

Sometimes skills, knowledge & experience are only useful if the environment or situation requires them! However, we still should possess them all as we do not know,to what environment would we be subjected to, tomorrow!!!

Dhanesh Kumar Koyad (Nov 30, 2002 12:07 a.m.):
    I knew that I won't be getting much responses but not a SINGLE ONE...really surprising!!!!!

dear dhanesh

don't lose heart.may be the reason that there are not enough jats to participate in you group.be patient you will definetly get company.we till have just 850 members so is possible that it may take a little bit time to
    form such specialized groups.

Dear Sudheer,

Thanks a lot for encouraging words!!!

I sincerely appreciate the spirit behind the words!

Thanks once again!
    dk

chote bhai dhanesh,dont worry,if the response is poor i am there to stand with you. sirf muje ye bata dena ke likhna ke se baki to me dekh lun ga .as we are all awre ,no big shot in businesshas been with some good academic backround,so why worry ,just keep on sending hints rest i will manage

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    arr bhai itni zabardasti karega to main bhi tayyar hoon maidaan main koodne ke liye....par bhai manna bera kuch bhi nahin hai......haan finance main mba main bhi complete karne jaa raha hoon....bhai jaatan ka dimaak finance main thoda kam chaala kare...

saket

Wrong forum. plz post in the careers forum for better response.

nitin

ps: the message is now locked.