Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: How Jat girls think of Jat Boys?

Yo tei kassuta MAHALL sa chhidd gya haddei.......ibb ke ho iss baat ka? Donnun kammal sein chhore bi arr chhori bi.......Mannei tei jat chhoriyan tein aachhi aur chhori konya paai iss duniya mein.........God bless our girls.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    If u can't understand it then its of no use even if i try to elaborate.I think its really simple and even a dumb person can understand what i actually want to convey
    ""As far as marrying to jat guy is concerned call it wotever but girl is not only a female she has a lot of roles to play a daughter,a sister and many more so jat parents ofcourse will wish their daughter to get married to jat guy.""

What is wrong yaar, i was not trying to demean u or anything. I simply couldn't get the meaning of this line, and asked u. I couldn't get why jat parents have to marry their girl to a jat boy if she has many roles to play. Where is the connection???.....and does it really prove my dumbness??
    Strive not to be a success, rather to be of value.

Yaar tu koshish ka kai to dekh ek bai...kerra aaye ja samajh:D
    If u can't understand it then its of no use even if i try to elaborate.I think its really simple and even a dumb person can understand what i actually want to convey
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

I thought the title of the thread was "How jat girls think of jat guys".I also shared my views regarding that.Now why the hell do i need to answer that why girls think that way or if its true or not.I dont undersand why some 'SMART' ppl want to put their logics and all when its absolutely not required coz this thread is regarding the views of jat girls towards guys and not abt the degree of truth in it.Then ofcourse i wud be projected as a 'SNOBBISH THING':eek:
    Last edited by deepika; December 25th, 2008 at 08:47 PM.

Mr Dalal even if u bang ur head against wall a million times still u can't change the real scenario.What logics are u talking abt by the way?there are so many issues where logics don't hold good so please don't try your scientistic ways here.Its absolutely not related to econimics or science.I never said tht abusive husbands are found only in our community.But guys in our community are infamous for those reasons.Now lets talk abt notion.According to you notions are baseless and don't have any truth within.For instance a few known notions are:
    1.Muslims are the most cruel human beings.
    2.Baniyas are misers and coward.
    3.Sardars are goodhearted ppl
    These all are notions and if u will say that these notions are not true then i will definitely find this statement ridiculous.Notions are made not only by observing a few people,its always based on the traits and attitude ppl within a particular religion or community has.Ofcourse not everyone will have the same traits some may be completely oppostie to the notions they are often related to(exceptions are always there).So now anything else u have to say abt ur so called "LOGIC"

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Deepika- I never asked my words to be taken at face value. I gave some arguments based on logic in my previous posts, which you never bothered to reply. Instead you kept on repeating your perceptions. I NEVER said or even implied that Jat guys are the best (that was not even the debate, was it?). I was just trying my best to approach the debate a bit rationally. But you can only take the camel to water, you can't make it drink it. I am not going to argue with you on this further.

I am extremely sorry coz i thought u r trying to insult me with tht statemnt.I apologize:p....O.k now coming back to my statement.i meant tht a girl has lot of roles to play be it of a daughter,a sister and later on wife and mother and a lot more.Jat parents expect their daughter to get married to a jat guy.So every good daughter will do what her parents wish her to do.She has to look upon lot of ppl for making all important decisions in life.I hope not its easy to understand

Quote Originally Posted by vikrantsiwag View Post
    ""As far as marrying to jat guy is concerned call it wotever but girl is not only a female she has a lot of roles to play a daughter,a sister and many more so jat parents ofcourse will wish their daughter to get married to jat guy.""

What is wrong yaar, i was not trying to demean u or anything. I simply couldn't get the meaning of this line, and asked u. I couldn't get why jat parents have to marry their girl to a jat boy if she has many roles to play. Where is the connection???.....and does it really prove my dumbness??

I am extremely sorry coz i thought u r trying to insult me with tht statemnt.I apologize:p....O.k now coming back to my statement.i meant tht a girl has lot of roles to play be it of a daughter,a sister and later on wife and mother and a lot more.Jat parents expect their daughter to get married to a jat guy.So every good daughter will do what her parents wish her to do.She has to look upon lot of ppl for making all important decisions in life.I hope not its easy to understand
    yeah, i got now what u were trying to say(i'm relieved after all as i had started to doubt my IQ and was thinking to buy a bottle of sona chandi Chyavanprash tomorrow:D:D), Earlier ur statement didn't mean wht u explained now thats why i was confused as it wasn't fitting anywhere.
    Aur itni jaldi ukhda mat karo, dekh bhi liya karo koi kya kahna chaah raha hai.....:rock
    Strive not to be a success, rather to be of value.

Deepika- I had rested the argument from my side. So please don't provoke me further...:D. Since you are implicitly admitting that your arguments are beyond the realm of logic and are based on pre-conceived notions, I have nothing further to say pn this topic. I do have lots to say about "LOGIC" (Wondering why you put it in caps and quotes, it is not some alien trait, it is found in lots of human beings), but I am not going to waste my energy on someone who doesn't believe in it (should the person be called illogical?). As for the other pre-conceived notions you seem to strongly believe in (numbered 1, 2 and 3), I disagree completely, but again there is no point discussing them, is there? You won't believe in logic, I won't believe in anything else. But can't resist myself from making a small point about notions. Britishers held the notion that Indians were uncivilized and uncouth (while proving the opposite during their stay here). Many men hold the notion that women are always inferior in all respects (I hope you don't believe that one ). The whole world believed that American house prices can only go up (Leading to the worst recession in a century). And the mother of all notions- earth is flat, which was believed so much that people who provided logic against it were persecuted by those who didn't believe in "scientistic ways".

Mr Dalal even if u bang ur head against wall a million times still u can't change the real scenario.What logics are u talking abt by the way?there are so many issues where logics don't hold good so please don't try your scientistic ways here.Its absolutely not related to econimics or science.I never said tht abusive husbands are found only in our community.But guys in our community are infamous for those reasons.Now lets talk abt notion.According to you notions are baseless and don't have any truth within.For instance a few known notions are:
    1.Muslims are the most cruel human beings.
    2.Baniyas are misers and coward.
    3.Sardars are goodhearted ppl
    These all are notions and if u will say that these notions are not true then i will definitely find this statement ridiculous.Notions are made not only by observing a few people,its always based on the traits and attitude ppl within a particular religion or community has.Ofcourse not everyone will have the same traits some may be completely oppostie to the notions they are often related to(exceptions are always there).So now anything else u have to say abt ur so called "LOGIC"

Mr.Dalal u say you won't comment futher but still keep on doing that:DYou can stop it here as its not really required out of u.It wasn't even required in the first place(if u go by the title of the thread:D)but then its o.k
    Deepika- I had rested the argument from my side. So please don't provoke me further...:D. Since you are implicitly admitting that your arguments are beyond the realm of logic and are based on pre-conceived notions, I have nothing further to say pn this topic. I do have lots to say about "LOGIC" (Wondering why you put it in caps and quotes, it is not some alien trait, it is found in lots of human beings), but I am not going to waste my energy on someone who doesn't believe in it (should the person be called illogical?). As for the other pre-conceived notions you seem to strongly believe in (numbered 1, 2 and 3), I disagree completely, but again there is no point discussing them, is there? You won't believe in logic, I won't believe in anything else. But can't resist myself from making a small point about notions. Britishers held the notion that Indians were uncivilized and uncouth (while proving the opposite during their stay here). Many men hold the notion that women are always inferior in all respects (I hope you don't believe that one ). The whole world believed that American house prices can only go up (Leading to the worst recession in a century). And the mother of all notions- earth is flat, which was believed so much that people who provided logic against it were persecuted by those who didn't believe in "scientistic ways".

Smile

Bhai Maan gaye thare logic ko....:p:p:p

Ar deepika ji eb bas karo ji....:boxing
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

k farak paddey hai we k soche hain:p