Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How Jat girls think of Jat Boys?

Dear Sonali,

Thanks for frank posting. Never mind about formalities. You are free to address me any way you like. Here you don't have to use legal language. Feel at home and express yourself as freely as you would at home with your family. In a way you can call it a big jat family.
    The questions you have raised here are quite genuine and are not easy to answer. Some one had said educated people tend to make simple things more complicated. The same can be said here. Perhaps it is the very nature of education we receive that we try to analyse every thing too much. But if we stopped analysing and start observing instead probably life could be less complicated.

There are no legal definitions for Jats and if there is one it is highly unlikely that all of us will agree to that. Panchayats, khaps have their own place in society but they also need to change with time if they have to remain relevant. Remember the case in Haryana where Pachayat had asked wife to tie a Rakhi to her husband of few years. How much sense does it make?

If you accept the above statement then Jat is any one who is born in a Jat family or married in to it. If that person is Jat then his/her children automatically become Jat. However if the other parent is not a Jat and children decide to follow the other parent's culture or religion they are free to do so. After all ours is a very liberal culture. That I think is our strength i.e. tolerance and understanding which makes us good human beings. We can not treat our children as our possession. They are human beings and have a mind of their own. As a parent you can only teach them the best things you know about life. But you can not expect them to agree with every thing we say. They have to make their own mistakes and learn from them. Leave it to them what they want to be a Jat or otherwise. As long as they are responsible citizens and good human beings the label is not that important if you are liberal. Some of us may not be too liberal on this subject though.

mr rajendra ,
    actually the thing is that,jat girls like jat boys, but many times they want to dominate over boys and for that,they choose other cast boys,as they can be easily dominated by 'jatni'.
    JAZZY

Kapil going by your logic -
    If a non-jat girl marries a jat boy, "MANY TIMES" the reason behind that is they want to be dominated. So they choose jat boys.

In my opinion, Domination part doesn't comes into picture while selecting a life partner (may be its important in breaking with your partner).
    It is mainly personalities that plays main role and offcourse circumstances. Also personality doesn't means just looks. Its overall personality including Looks, character, way of thiniking (vichaar) etc etc. The weightage for each personality traits varies from person to person.

KAPIL MEHLA (Jul 17, 2004 11:27 a.m.):
    mr rajendra ,
    actually the thing is that,jat girls like jat boys, but many times they want to dominate over boys and for that,they choose other cast boys,as they can be easily dominated by 'jatni'.

Hi all,

I have been following this topic for some time and perhaps should give my two cents worth as well.

Firstly, Jatnis are determined woman. Modern day Jatnis are realizing that successful persons carry certain traits. If a Jat can carry those traits there are no discriminations. The problem is arising because Jats esp in Delhi and surrounding regions have grown rich in recent years but they are not investing their resources in higher education/business as much as possible. This is raising new breed of Jats who drop out of school and fail to carry the culture that comes along with being highly educated.

Educated jat woman are extreme in most cases. They have very strong opinions and they act on them. Consequences are of secondary importance. If they desire a cultured partner then they will get a cultured partner.

The only way out my fellow jat guy pals is show that we are not behind any other community in possessing good skills as well. And in any case, if we cannot convince them so be it :-).

Perhaps there is no point worrying about it so much as well. We all know where we stand individually.

Amit Kharb

Hi Amit,

I am in 100% agreement with you on what you have said.

Rajendra

Hello! Respected all,
    Really, as this post is getting hotter & hotter day by day so couldn’t stop my self to express my outlook.
    Well, I strongly believe that thinking may vary person to person; if a person is genuine, true & clear hearted she/he certainly will be appreciated by everyone. Castism hardly comes in between although there’s always slight advantage when person of one cast meets to other same cast one but real esteem always will be achieved by the genuine person; so all that depends on liking or appreciation is on attitude and person’s basic traits like genuineness, truthfulness, integrity & modesty.

Well, as far as it comes to marriage…it’s a matter of fact related to mutual understanding.
    If both partners share same commitment, faithfulness, luv & respect for each other then my strong belief always will say that they’ll always be blissful.

I wonder where Jat element comes in between….its all about match of frequency of mind & emotional spectrum!
    Won’t u admit that all of ur best & faithful friends are not Jats???

Peace!

Affectionately,
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

I fully agree with Rajendraji.I'm research scholar in US and remember my college days in India at Pantnagar university.All jat boys were not unsophisticated and rude as usually imagined. Some were so polite that people used to say jokingly that you r not jat.And we were very good in studies.There were few jat gals in class, some from army background, some from rural background.
    Some of jat boys were interested in jat gals.But gals, since they were first in family to get such high education, always had high expectation. They used to say" jat unke layak nahi hai".Some of them ended in marrying intercaste. I don't know how happy or sad their life is.
    I think jat gals ( there could be exceptions), when they achieve some thing high, tends to be bit 'ghamandi', think themselves as very special and feel jat boys r not good enough for them.
    - Rajiv Balyan

There is a section of educated jat girls who parallel the thinking of some NRI girls in the US who opt to marry non indians. They are under the assumptions that the Jat men (or desi men in the NRI girls case) will be male chauvanists who will 'choke' their lives with restrictive behavior, and that they will be nothing but glorified maids. Granted that there are men like that but there are quite a few socially liberal, intelligent jat men out there too.

I know jat families in the US with girls who were quite pretty, but had their heads so swollen with their percieved 'beauty' that no indian, let alone a jat boy was good enough for them. Now these 'princess' are single in their thirties, and the bloom has long faded on the 'rose'.

Call me a chauvanist, but a girl should get married before 25, or its diminishing returns after that.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

GOSH , now this is really one real Jat Level Thread :D

:DROFLMAO @ the title of this thread.

Didn't read the screeds here , the title alone was enough to send me into peals .:D

Can someone ( possibly the thread starter) also provide us with a few sequeals to this thread a la

1.How Jat Boys can make Jat Gals think what they want them to think .

2.The Rapidex course for Jat Boys to master the art of courting and wooing Jat Girls .

( Special Subsidy on Haryanvi / Jatnese editions , for our anglophobic jat boys).

3.The Complete Idiots guide to influence Jat Gals.

4.Pata-oing Jat gals - For Dummies .

5.Learn to patao JAt Gals in 3 days .

LAst and the most , KUDOS to Rajender for starting this real Jat level Thread.A Jat alone could have started a thread of this stature .:D

Login to view details.

Dayvraj (Jul 20, 2004 05:41 a.m.):

Didn't read the screeds here , the title alone was enough to send me into peals .:D

Can someone ( possibly the thread starter) also provide us with a few sequeals to this thread a la

2.The Rapidex course for Jat Boys to master the art of courting and wooing Jat Girls .

( Special Subsidy on Haryanvi / Jatnese editions , for our anglophobic jat boys).

LAst and the most , KUDOS to Rajender for starting this real Jat level Thread.A Jat alone could have started a thread of this stature .:D
    potential bestsellers in north india ;-)

Dayvraj (Jul 20, 2004 05:41 a.m.):

Thanks Dayvraj. I must admire your suggestions on the titles. These might appear some what humourous to most of members, but they merit serious thoughts. Wish I can write one opr two titles suggested by you. Only problem I can think is that there are not many jat boys who pataoed the jat girls and then married them. In most cases we got them in straight deals...hahaha... May be we have to take help of non jats who were pataoed by the Jat girls or vice verse....hahaha...Another worry I have is that even if some one comes with a book on any of these titles and then used the tricks suggested in the book to patao the Jat girl, he might get the shock of his life time when he hears from the girl that she also has read the book and fully knows what he is upto... finally...I think I am fairly sure by now after reading all your posts under various threads....you could be the most appropriate author of many of these titles....Hope I am not wrong...hahahah...

Rajendra

Login to view details.
    I didn't studied whole disscussion bcoz it became very lengthy n heavy for readers but it is a very good topic

I would like say thanx to Mr. Ranjendra sir for starting this diss. n in good manner (say) not very long post and share his arguments thinkings in between

Since I didn't remain in contact with so many Jat Gals thererfore I can't tell about thinking.
    According to my experience with gals I can say that non Jat-Gals perfers Jat Boys
    I also think that Girls and female members can Explane more about this

Again Thanx

dear jat girls ki baat ka bura maan gaye !yaar yeh to mazaak tha,masti thi tum itna serious kyon ho gaye !
    koi gall nahi !
    this shows that how much u r devoted to ur cast ! brave !
    JAZZY

Login to view details.
    I agree. I've noticed Punjabi and Sikh girls interested in Jat guys.

M.K.Mahala (Jul 20, 2004 09:28 a.m.):
    Since I didn't remain in contact with so many Jat Gals thererfore I can't tell about thinking.
    According to my experience with gals I can say that non Jat-Gals perfers Jat Boys
    I also think that Girls and female members can Explane more about this

Again Thanx

Login to view details.
    Dana Ram Choudhary (Jul 13, 2004 10:38 a.m.):
    How Jat girls think of Jat Boys?

The answer is -

They think jat boys are LLB Degree holders.

(LLB Stands for LUCHE, LAFANGE & BEIMAAN)

With Regards
    haha! thats funny.

Login to view details.
    Dana Ramji ke saath koi hadsa hua lagta hai.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

what jat boys think of Jat girls?

The Root Of The Problem

MY DEAR RAJENDRA JEE,

After having gone through the views of our esteem members from both sexes,may i with your kind permission bring down my experience infront of you.Barring the exceptions[which are there in any thing under the sun] i can conclusively say that none of our jat girls want to go out of cast unless they have had a personal bad experience.somtimes it had been possible that a girl started liking a non jat so much that other considerations were omitted and thats fair enough as love nows no boundaries.

AS regards to whether our boys are good enough or to the contrary,is a debatable question but one problem associated with this question can be seen in OPEN today and that is;in last decade our girls have really left our boys behind in education,while majority of boys tried bullwork and thats where the problems lies.Our girls today are doing very well and are getting liberated from the clutches of man made cells ,that never allowed them to breath easy through centuries and unfortunately our men are not liking it a bit and are feeling jitter up there spines.

TO be fair to our boys,i can proudly say that there are boys[THOUGH NOT IN VERY LARGE NUMBER]Who are capable,sophisticated,compitent and full of life to match these budding girls and hence cheers....DO NOT WORRY.Other problem faced by all most all JATS is OUR FINANCIAL STATUS and that is also responsible for our girls going inter-cast.AN educated girl staying in a village and rural urban areas notices these deficiencies all around her and she is rightly compelled to think about those deficiencies and the repercussions there on and hence becomes suseptible to swaying as only genes are not enough to counter such genuine concerns.Moreover there is a definite shift in our society from high MORALS to MATERIAL AND thus some price will have to be paid by all of us.

Let us assure our girls with practical demonstration that we JATS are capable of fulfilling their dreams and nurture their EGO and self-esteem and are capable of providing dignified co-existance to our better-halves and i can assure you NO GIRL,I REPEAT NO GIRL will ever stray but ther lies the catch........ARE WE DOING ENOUGH OR JUST KIDDING........PULL UP YOUR SOCKS...G....U....Y................S
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Pati Kisa Ho

Dear all
    I will put my views also on this very complex issue. I had written a Ragni on the issue about one year back. Please go through.

Dr. R. S.Dahiya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pati Kisa Ho1.gif 
Views:	73 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	96  

Login to view details.
    It is interesting to see so many views and comments. And surprise and glad to find that jat men do realize these important facts. While talking about something to one of my non indian friend recently, I subconsciously started my argument with "Inspite of being a women I have the right to my opinions" which sounded very strange to a non indian. Maybe this means something.