Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: How Jat girls think of Jat Boys?

I believe only a jat girl can say what they feel about jat boys, and I would go with sonali's free and fair views

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by aksaharan
    I believe only a jat girl can say what they feel about jat boys, and I would go with sonali's free and fair views

I dont know who all to praise, coz I believe that "the perpatuator is as important as the originator". Hence I'll praise all of you for continuing to make this thread intersting as well as informative with every single post. Although it took me close to 1/4 an hour to read through each and every post on this thread, still I will say it was quite informative. But I will like to point out one thing, that the reasons given here can hold for any community (except punjabis), as our roots are from villages. Still if some people feel that jat guys are bad, then I will say that there is no dearth of black sheeps in other communities as well.

Moreover as I can see a long list of jat ladies in the member's list, let us all make an effort to get their participation rolling in this particular thread.

say what ppl?

JAT = Justice Action truth

Sorry, I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Lawyer's brain indeed....hahaha..Looks like Sonali wants the case dismissed without hearing...hahahhahaa...case me naya twist de diya lawer sahiba ne. Dekho ub panch kiya kahte hain. Hamara faisla saaf hai Vakil sahiba ji...law of land does not discrimate on the basis of sex. If a boy can remain jat after marrying to a non jat, girl certain can remain jat. After all dual nationality aur dual surname ka zamana hai na Vakil Sahiba ji...hahahah

Rajendra
    Rajendraji,

Sorry to say, but, in my point of view a jat girl/woman married to a non-jat should not be considered as a JAT. Please let me know what would be the SURNAME of her children. Aap kehte hain ki dual nationality and dual surname ka zamana hai, shaadi ke bad dual surname to sune hai magar couples ke bachchon (children) ke dual surname aaj take nahin sune. If you have heard or know some one, please let us know.

This is my personal view that we should now consider a jat girl married to a non-jat as JAT GIRL.

Thanks,

Ajay Verma
    Ajay Verma

Hi,

Is Shahrukh's wife Gauri is a Jat , as her sirname before marriage was Khokhar.

Regards
    Jitender
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

uncle ji baat tu isi hai ki , inn shorian ka kuch nahi ho sakta.. yo batao ki protective hone mai konsi burai hai..ye tu khani badhaia baat hai.. ye ye baat tu aade aus ki gorian bhi banti .. ki we r very much protective..inn ladkian ne bera koni ki bhar ki dunia kisi hai .. kya kahate ho aap is bare mai..

The topic of this thread is like a tau in a Rohtak village asking someone "arre bhai chand pai kitna ke jaada sai". How you can guess what does they think about you. It's pure guessing as to what they think about jat boys. Why are so worried guys, make yourself competent and loveable and jat girls would definitely think positively about you. Don't behave like deaf who is always under the misimpression that others are talking about him only. Let us not poke our nose in their domain.
    Last edited by ramksehrawat; June 22nd, 2005 at 03:05 PM.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

Login to view details.

Thumbs up education doesn't mean havin airs!!

Quote Originally Posted by sonalisingh
    If there are girls who get airs because they are educated and look down upon anyone, maybe it is better they get married off outside the community. Lucky for the Jat guys ! Who in their right mind would want such a Jat girl anyways ? Education means a lot more then getting degrees. In my opinion such a woman isn't even educated.

Of course, don't blame a woman for seeking an equally qualified match. Doing so has nothing to do with airs...or being a Jat or non-Jat.
    I totally agree wid Sonali's point of view.I think she's summed it all in a really good way!!

FROM DISCUSSION IT IS GETTING CLEAR THAT jAT GIRLS MARRY NONJAT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT GOODLOOKING OR ILL MANNERED OR UNEDUCATED. BUT WITH MY EXPERIENCE IT IS NOT CORRECT:

1) Almost 90 % of Jat girls I have come across who have married non jats the guy is of very low standard aspects even goodlooking in comparison to jat guy at that time.2) I am talking of all girls who were from Medical and engineering colleges.Therefore there is no question of jats guy being uneducated or ill mannered.3) Half of them today are divorced and rest are regretting.4)Jats boys are the best lovers and the most mannered and matured lovers and all jat girls marrying non jats are ??????

3)
    Kunjeyan 2249

HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO HANGED FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

Apt

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    MY DEAR RAJENDRA JEE,

After having gone through the views of our esteem members from both sexes,may i with your kind permission bring down my experience infront of you.Barring the exceptions[which are there in any thing under the sun] i can conclusively say that none of our jat girls want to go out of cast unless they have had a personal bad experience.somtimes it had been possible that a girl started liking a non jat so much that other considerations were omitted and thats fair enough as love nows no boundaries.

AS regards to whether our boys are good enough or to the contrary,is a debatable question but one problem associated with this question can be seen in OPEN today and that is;in last decade our girls have really left our boys behind in education,while majority of boys tried bullwork and thats where the problems lies.Our girls today are doing very well and are getting liberated from the clutches of man made cells ,that never allowed them to breath easy through centuries and unfortunately our men are not liking it a bit and are feeling jitter up there spines.

TO be fair to our boys,i can proudly say that there are boys[THOUGH NOT IN VERY LARGE NUMBER]Who are capable,sophisticated,compitent and full of life to match these budding girls and hence cheers....DO NOT WORRY.Other problem faced by all most all JATS is OUR FINANCIAL STATUS and that is also responsible for our girls going inter-cast.AN educated girl staying in a village and rural urban areas notices these deficiencies all around her and she is rightly compelled to think about those deficiencies and the repercussions there on and hence becomes suseptible to swaying as only genes are not enough to counter such genuine concerns.Moreover there is a definite shift in our society from high MORALS to MATERIAL AND thus some price will have to be paid by all of us.

Let us assure our girls with practical demonstration that we JATS are capable of fulfilling their dreams and nurture their EGO and self-esteem and are capable of providing dignified co-existance to our better-halves and i can assure you NO GIRL,I REPEAT NO GIRL will ever stray but ther lies the catch........ARE WE DOING ENOUGH OR JUST KIDDING........PULL UP YOUR SOCKS...G....U....Y................S

Apt and crisp. Let us not be emotional about it dear respected members.Times are changing...should i say they have already changed. We ought to see the reason please.

Login to view details.
    Gals don't luk 4 guys' caste rather its their attitude dat makes d difference,d way they perceive things.....

Quote Originally Posted by ajaysinghbamel
    FROM DISCUSSION IT IS GETTING CLEAR THAT jAT GIRLS MARRY NONJAT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT GOODLOOKING OR ILL MANNERED OR UNEDUCATED. BUT WITH MY EXPERIENCE IT IS NOT CORRECT:

1) Almost 90 % of Jat girls I have come across who have married non jats the guy is of very low standard aspects even goodlooking in comparison to jat guy at that time.2) I am talking of all girls who were from Medical and engineering colleges.Therefore there is no question of jats guy being uneducated or ill mannered.3) Half of them today are divorced and rest are regretting.4)Jats boys are the best lovers and the most mannered and matured lovers and all jat girls marrying non jats are ??????

3)

Hi Ajay,

Could you please throw some light on how you came to this conclusion...
    "Jats boys are the best lovers and the most mannered and matured lovers ..."

"most mannered" .....certainly not, friend.....that, to me, was a funny statement.

$umit

I agree with sonali and mansi......choosing a partner an individual choice based on preference, experience and attitude...I am sure the reasons or analysis of why girls marry outside communities or what they think about guys from their own communities will be similar in all other indian communities and not just the jat community....

There was a post which said that jat girls should cease being a jat if they marry outside...this only goes on to show the streak of rigidity which drives people to other more embracing cultures....

Jat guys are great, many of my friends love them because of their earthiness, humor and chivalry but many would not mind avoiding some of them too....so it does depend on person in question....

Quote Originally Posted by ramksehrawat
    The topic of this thread is like a tau in a Rohtak village asking someone "arre bhai chand pai kitna ke jaada sai". How you can guess what does they think about you. It's pure guessing as to what they think about jat boys. Why are so worried guys, make yourself competent and loveable and jat girls would definitely think positively about you. Don't behave like deaf who is always under the misimpression that others are talking about him only. Let us not poke our nose in their domain.
    Well said uncleji.. I 100 percent agree with you...
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Login to view details.

what fun

ram ram rajender ji.

well done..
    what a debate you have started..
    why pitt boys and girls against each other..
    i dont see a compulsion where all jat girls should like jat boys or vice versa!!
    it's a free world.

jat men ..well some of the most attractive well educated ..well behaved and respectful men i have come across have been jats..

but they haven't been only jats!
    and yes for heavens sake..be a lil less vain about your good looks..try and polish your brains instead of senselessly just building brawn..

cheers

Goor Advise!

Quote Originally Posted by shefu
    ram ram rajender ji.

well done..
    what a debate you have started..
    why pitt boys and girls against each other..
    i dont see a compulsion where all jat girls should like jat boys or vice versa!!
    it's a free world.

jat men ..well some of the most attractive well educated ..well behaved and respectful men i have come across have been jats..

but they haven't been only jats!
    and yes for heavens sake..be a lil less vain about your good looks..try and polish your brains instead of senselessly just building brawn..

cheers
    Hmmm, good point Shefu... and well taken, but then it was a valid discussion to bring out a valid point like yours!
    So keep posting your fair and free views and don't discourage or get discouraged by 'what the point of the discussion is'...

I mention again that waht you say in the end is a very good advise!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Apparently just enough to write about it here!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

pata naheen muzhe aisa lagta hae ke jaat ladkiyaan "romantic naheen hotee." pata naheen kyon? shayad muzhe mili naheen, yaahan dikhee naheen.
    aur doosri baat yahan america mein aisa lagtaa hae kee hindustan ke sareee badsooorat ladkiyaan aa gayeen haeee. again shayad muzhe sundar hindustani ladki dikhe naheen. naasamaj kar bura naa manna meri baattoon ko. jaisa dikha waisa bola.
    Last edited by haryanajat; July 8th, 2005 at 08:14 AM.

Smile Another opinion!!!

I agree with you Shefu. I dont see any reason as to why all Jat girls have to like Jat Boys and VV.

But my view to the topic ("What jat girls think of Jat guys") is-

***Most of the Jat guys are honest and innocent.
    ***They have more respect towards girls.
    ***They are brave.
    ***Little rude but helpful.
    ***Straightforward. (wont stab you in the back)
    ***Protective too.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!!

Login to view details.

i am proud of jat men

this is a very intresting topic and i have so much to spk bout that...
    most of the people think than they are 16 dooni 8 ,,but for me jaat is a word on which i can look upon,,and specially jat girls i dont know,,, but what i see is
    the attitude a person carrys
    see girls dont go for looks as far as my experience is concerned ,,,but guys they go for attitude,,and u carry it well
    also brains,,,woh to hoti hee hai bhai....naa te woh serve ki report dekh lo jis maine neau kahai thi ke 60%of millioners in india are jat and 43% are from haryana,
    what else,,i think
    -they are innocent and have great sence of humor
    -they are trust worthy
    --and men they are too protective,,too protective
    i am so proud of jat boys ,,, yeah mera personal experience hai,,aur koi koi bura hoota hai bhi to sab ko usse category maine to nahin daal sakte naa
    Last edited by msingh; May 13th, 2006 at 07:41 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to msingh For This Useful Post:

bsbana (January 4th, 2013)