Thread: Protect Extinction of JAT from History

Protect Extinction of JAT from History

IN LIEU: NCERT erases, issue raised by Saurab Saharan on this site.

Lets get together and atleast struggel for such act. If we don't act today, coming generations will never be able to know who we are / were. Even today how much of us know our past. Never studied !!! Never heard!!! Some JATs of this generation are already struggling to gather knowledge about our past. This is what we leaving behind for coming generation?

“The warriors !!” “ The JATS” later will extinguish from vocab’s of history of India. People will start comparing us to chamars and rest (Don’t mind these are the names who doesn’t have history relevance).

Even today some of us had spend time to explain difference between and jatav and “JAT” (The JAT). Absences of word JAT in later years will merge us with jatav. I pity on myself !!!!

Request if any one is a good lawyer here on this site. Think about it. Can we appeal ?????. Lets get together and struggle. I am ready to shell out some money to start this to protect my proud head and our collars of being a JAT.

Regards
    Dhinendra Lohmor

Dhenadra I respect your feeling& I am with youbut we need historian, writer&researcher who can prove by facts figure.only lawyer will not help. some people born to make history, some cteate history, some change history& other who dispute.ruined history
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I think it requires multi pronged efforts. On literature side the community need to produce historians( like Dharmpal Ji!) so that they can safeguard the truth about past/present history; on political side we need able politicians and lawers to fight for the fare representation of Jats in school/college history books.
    Its very sad that first Jats are misrepresented in history books and then the paragraphs are deleted saying its derogatory( what a clever way to delete Jats' history from the school books!).