Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: malika sehrawat....shud we fell feel proud or embarassed?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Talking

jab itney logo ne is topic pe apni budhi jatai hai to ma bhi try mar loon.

Mallika sehrawat-BUS NAAM HI KAAFI HAI. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............to learn on wht not to do in life? :D

ya post to 'post of the century hei !'........
    Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Oh Well...I would say why do you guys are so much after some body doing her job. I think she is far better than our corrupt politicians, criminals, cops and all those who are supposed to be brother to the girls in the village but would never let a chance go to have an affaire or even rape them.
    That being said doesn't mean Mallika is doing the best she could!! I hope you guys understand.....
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

Success by the wrong way is no way felt proud.

However we don't have the right to comment on anybody's profession.
    But one thing is for sure-
    As we know there r only few Jat girls working in Bollywood.
    May be only 1 or 2 i don't know the figure.

So we assume that they r representing Jat community (As she usually show)

But whatever she has shown in recent movies already damaged the Image of Jat community a bit. I have seen just few songs & scene form her movies. May be she did more than I expect.
    Whatever is wrong is WRONG.
    Human being is a social animal, so she should behave socially.
    Nobody can deny this just by saying it othre way.

Now I got a news that she is working foe her new Movie & in this movie she got a good & decent character, probably we would like it. Now she don't need to compromise with the situations as she did in past.
    She is very fexible to compromise(Unlike any other Jat girl) with the situations on the values of Community's Image, which is wrong. Hopefully she wouldn't do it again.

There r lots of Actresses who did not compromised on their fundamentals & r successful now a days. So why cant she?

So better be strong so as to save the dignity of Community.
    If u have the creativity & talent use it the best way.
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

Login to view details.

joking

Quote Originally Posted by crsnadar
    However we don't have the right to comment on anybody's profession.
    But one thing is for sure-
    As we know there r only few Jat girls working in Bollywood.
    May be only 1 or 2 i don't know the figure.

So we assume that they r representing Jat community (As she usually show)

But whatever she has shown in recent movies already damaged the Image of Jat community a bit. I have seen just few songs & scene form her movies. May be she did more than I expect.
    Whatever is wrong is WRONG.
    Human being is a social animal, so she should behave socially.
    Nobody can deny this just by saying it othre way.

Now I got a news that she is working foe her new Movie & in this movie she got a good & decent character, probably we would like it. Now she don't need to compromise with the situations as she did in past.
    She is very fexible to compromise(Unlike any other Jat girl) with the situations on the values of Community's Image, which is wrong. Hopefully she wouldn't do it again.

There r lots of Actresses who did not compromised on their fundamentals & r successful now a days. So why cant she?

So better be strong so as to save the dignity of Community.
    If u have the creativity & talent use it the best way.

rahul bhai i read ur post today itself aur bhai itna hash liya putch mat.
    i want to ask something dont feel just majak ker raha hun.

(As we know there r only few Jat girls working in Bollywood.
    May be only 1 or 2 i don't know the figure.) u wrote these lines

bhai ager ye 1 or 2 figure ka pata chal gaya ho to humen bhi bata de......figure.......hahahahhah

May be she did more than I expect ...u wrote

bhai what was u expecting ?

Now I got a news that she is working foe her new Movie .... u wrote

what is latest that u got ? ..............hahahaha mer gya re hash-hash ke

great bhai rahul , u r genius.... waiting for ur this type of posts.

( just joking)

Hmmm...such a long thread....it was really interesting!!

I personally would not criticize Malika for what she has done or is doing.
    Criticism that is not constructive does no good to anyone, it always leaves one or more with a bitter taste in the mouth.

I believe most of people including me have not reached a level that Malika Sherawat has. I agree her means have not been totally "ethical", however all said and done, she has done no crime and has not personaly hurt anyone (though I am not sure about her family). So I think her actions should be left more to her family to be decided on ethics.

She is just herself. All of us have different thinking patterns and procedure to analyze things and people. But I personally feel it is not good to judge anyone without knowing everything about the person and also it is always best not to Judge anyone.

Someone has rightly remarked:- "Lower minds discuss people, average minds discuss events and great minds discuss ideas". I just think that more effort should go in something more positive or criticism if at all present should only be constructive.

regards,

~ Vivek
    I came, I saw, I slept.

I don't want to critices her personal decision for this career, but it won't go for long doing the same... you need to prove urself with your talent...but frankly speaking these days I have to justify in front of my friends...

Mahindra
    Mahindra Dogiyal

Login to view details.

nothing wrong

I had no clue of who she was, until my last trip to India this summer. Till date I have not watched any movie of hers, or seen her on TV for more than 5 mins. But I did get to hear a lot about her, so much so that I have to reply to this post.
    I dont know how she is as an actor, but she has done a very good job in establishing her as a star in bollywood. I have also heard that she spits a lot of venom against Jats, well this could be because Jats didnt give her a good time in her life. This is so evident by this debate as well and she has a full right to have her opinion like you and I do, and I would refrain away from making a judgement about her character based on her opinions about Jats.
    And coming to whether her objectives, and ways to reach her goal were unethical, well again it is going to be relative. As in I do not see anything wrong in a girl wearing those kind of clothes and doing racy scenes for her profession.To me she is an actress, a show biz person her job is to show her talent and I think in show business it also includes an actors body, and believe me it is not and easy job to have and maintane such a body.
    Plus I also believe that beauty as well as vulgairty lie in the yes of beholder, for example I do not find anything cheap or vulgar when a woman is wearing skipy shorts, but I would feel gross if I will see a woman lifting her saree to her calves (it is just a personal opinion, I have nothing against those who do it).
    I also feel that its high time we get away from this sexism, many of us feel proud of seeing our Jat boys in show biz flashing and flexing their muscles and bare chest. Now if that makes us proud then why do we object to her (a woman) doing the same.

Congrates

Dear All,

Justice And Truth (JAT)
    I expect the motto.

Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwan

Login to view details.

Bhaio Mallika sehrawat is a gem

Ram Ram Jatbhaio,

Bhaio Mallika Sehrawat ke baare mein kuch kaha to Talwaaren nikal jayenge myaan se . I am a big Fan of Her and on all four walls of my room i have got her posters and her photo is in my Wallet .she is Damn good looking and very intellegent also an ideal candidate to marry, she can be our Bahu in some 5-6 years if your good wishes are with me.:o. Wish me good luck Bhaio

Quote Originally Posted by drjatin
    Ram Ram Jatbhaio,

Bhaio Mallika Sehrawat ke baare mein kuch kaha to Talwaaren nikal jayenge myaan se . I am a big Fan of Her and on all four walls of my room i have got her posters and her photo is in my Wallet .she is Damn good looking and very intellegent also an ideal candidate to marry, she can be our Bahu in some 5-6 years if your good wishes are with me.:o. Wish me good luck Bhaio
    Well, Dr. Jatin, I am writing on this thread for the first time. Aur Talwaaren nikaalne waali kyaa baat hai? Any film personality attracts so many comments from public - many are good ones but there could be some untasty too, which should better be ignored. Our good wishes are with you. But why "in some 5-6 years"? The sooner it is, better !! Again, all the good wishes.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Wotteva.....

d lady has got d guts....... bravo!
    n wish ya luck too, JATIN
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Login to view details.
    i think every person is not perfect,and who r we to say tht she is making us proud or making us ashamed,,,i think she is a beautiful female who has gutts to stand up and say tht i am mallika sehrawat. and tht i am a jat ...,,,coz we dont have gutts to face peoples reation,,,,we comment n others and tht is not right ,,,,it takes time ,,but i am sure we will grow up

yu MALLIKA ka taanta pher ke tha diya thaamne...... iske upper tu pehle hi ghani JUTTPATRAM holi thi...... eibb yha KHOONKHACHAAR bhi hogga..... koi TALWAAR kadhan laag ra.. ...eib ek aadha TAUP le ke aawega................. ur udda dewega saabne.......
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!