Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: malika sehrawat....shud we fell feel proud or embarassed?

al you ladies if you don't know the things better i'll suggest you to shut the trap and see the movie yurself..very funny..u mean to say there's nothing bad in leaving family just for the sake of yur career.....even MAMTA KULKARNI is an actress but who likes her...except all those females who wrote against me....m i right kundu mam?
    Arti Kundu (May 07, 2003 08:02 a.m.):
    we don't have any right to criticise other's people for what are they doing.
    this is the biggest disadvantage that we are most interseted in what other's aredoing rather then what are we doing.
    she is doing a great job and we shuld feel proud and afterall she is there with her own efforts so instead of letting her down we shuld make her more strong thro appreciation.it is ur freedom after all it is ur life and u shuld have full right what u wanna to do with that one.

deepika singhroha (May 07, 2003 06:26 a.m.):
    gosh!!!!!!!!!!
    i think its high time when one shud realize the difference between creative core of a person and struggle.she may b successfull at this point of time but till when...........her parents have broke up.....do u ppl think this price is right to b paid for that so called SUCCESS.its to easy to oppose someone but one shud have solid reason.those who r not agree wid me do they have sufficient reasons.

thank you so much...so telling them that they are on the wrong track,and i guess you know abt. all the facts how she reached to this stage......
    Rajiv Lather (May 18, 2003 04:47 a.m.):
    My elders, my age mates and younger friends,

One should not jump in to express an opinion without knowing the background and full facts. If you cannot get full facts then at least one should have some facts to base your opinions on.

Sujata ji, Shikha ji, Arti ji, Lokesh ji, Ishwar ji and Rajendra ji - You all may not be aware of all the facts or even 10% of the facts.

Thats all I have to say...

Rajiv

its mallika's life

is she think shes doing good then its ok.

i feel its ok for her and shes doing good for herself
    Rohit Guliya - Jat's the way i like it

i feel that a new hot wave is spreading across the fields of jatland which was immune to such changes for soem time..mallika is no doubt a piece of stinking ****.. i ahve seen her talking on tvshow.. she was making statement that even a whore wont make if a whore has to give interview on tv. but first analyze yourself specially the dominating males of jat community.. if we want our females to stay away frm al this then we must provide them adequate security ,love and affection... and its not for jats all of us shud realize why r we imitating america or uk and saying bye bye to our traditional values..this is not development .. not at all...our youth shud think abt it.. coz for past 7centuries we were fighting against invaders or rulers and now we got a bit freedom then inspite of trying to improve our social values and life style we are producing an environment where any jat girl goes to bbay and strips herself... actually you shudnt blame the other person .. we sud blame ourselves that we are producing an environment where a girl does think abt her physical needs first without caring abt feelings of the parents and the society..... infact i m not asking to be rigid like talibans but there shud be a sense of morality which comes frm with in not frm social presssure.. i want the comment of other guys a s well as gals

http://www.webdunia.com/bollywood/mulakaat/0306/03/1030603057_1.htm
    Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Ashok Kumar Dabas (Jun 03, 2003 10:04 a.m.):
    http://www.webdunia.com/bollywood/mulakaat/0306/03/1030603057_1.htm
    Thank you Ashok Bhai..

amit it looks as if u need some help and good advice and not mallika on values n manners...grow up..let her do what she wants to..its her life and we have not right at all to comment on it...leave alone calling her bad names...shes n actress...shes doing what her profession demands of her..
    What goes around comes around!!

i guess its time when you shud open yur eyes to the world and grow up......u have never seen her talking nor even her probos then y so u so damn sympathized towards her.she is a weird female and anybody can make out who knows even a bit abt. her.even u wud have had supported me if u had even a little information abt. her.so u better stop defending without any logic....
    Mandeep Bamal (Jun 03, 2003 02:07 p.m.):
    amit it looks as if u need some help and good advice and not mallika on values n manners...grow up..let her do what she wants to..its her life and we have not right at all to comment on it...leave alone calling her bad names...shes n actress...shes doing what her profession demands of her..

Login to view details.
    I' m strongly in favor of u and what about u deepika being a girl u r criticising a girl.

what u know about her??tell me mere reading about the comments on the some gossips colums u can imagine and tell about the values in her life.
    i think itna discussion to uske gharwalo ne bhi nahin kiya hoga jita hum loge ne jaatland per kiya diya.
    why can't we concentrate more on our life then mere passing our judgemnt on other people lifes.
    i think it is too much to criticise anyone like that specially when personally u don't know any thing about that person.
    so plz let her leave and discuss something worth discussing.

Login to view details.
    i think u need some more time to mature.

what to male jaat models who are stripping infront of camera long time back???
    can i ask where were u at that time????????????

amitsehrawat (Jun 03, 2003 09:53 a.m.):
    i feel that a new hot wave is spreading across the fields of jatland which was immune to such changes for soem time..mallika is no doubt a piece of stinking ****.. i ahve seen her talking on tvshow.. she was making statement that even a whore wont make if a whore has to give interview on tv. but first analyze yourself specially the dominating males of jat community.. if we want our females to stay away frm al this then we must provide them adequate security ,love and affection... and its not for jats all of us shud realize why r we imitating america or uk and saying bye bye to our traditional values..this is not development .. not at all...our youth shud think abt it.. coz for past 7centuries we were fighting against invaders or rulers and now we got a bit freedom then inspite of trying to improve our social values and life style we are producing an environment where any jat girl goes to bbay and strips herself... actually you shudnt blame the other person .. we sud blame ourselves that we are producing an environment where a girl does think abt her physical needs first without caring abt feelings of the parents and the society..... infact i m not asking to be rigid like talibans but there shud be a sense of morality which comes frm with in not frm social presssure.. i want the comment of other guys a s well as gals

Login to view details.
    i am here only deepika madam.

i don't want to pass my comments on anyone without seeing the truth.
    just answer my simple question madam.
    how much u personally know her??????
    have u met her or simply looking at the movie u r making ur comment??????
    it is ridiculoius if u r passing ur comments only by looking at what we call "idiot box"?
    so,can u give a break to this topic now???????
    i think it is too much and her parents are there to take care for her not u madam to teach her values?
    i hope u get my point.

deepika singhroha (Jun 03, 2003 06:38 a.m.):
    al you ladies if you don't know the things better i'll suggest you to shut the trap and see the movie yurself..very funny..u mean to say there's nothing bad in leaving family just for the sake of yur career.....even MAMTA KULKARNI is an actress but who likes her...except all those females who wrote against me....m i right kundu mam?
    Arti Kundu (May 07, 2003 08:02 a.m.):
    we don't have any right to criticise other's people for what are they doing.
    this is the biggest disadvantage that we are most interseted in what other's aredoing rather then what are we doing.
    she is doing a great job and we shuld feel proud and afterall she is there with her own efforts so instead of letting her down we shuld make her more strong thro appreciation.it is ur freedom after all it is ur life and u shuld have full right what u wanna to do with that one.

deepika singhroha (May 07, 2003 06:26 a.m.):
    gosh!!!!!!!!!!
    i think its high time when one shud realize the difference between creative core of a person and struggle.she may b successfull at this point of time but till when...........her parents have broke up.....do u ppl think this price is right to b paid for that so called SUCCESS.its to easy to oppose someone but one shud have solid reason.those who r not agree wid me do they have sufficient reasons.

Login to view details.
    first try to respect women.
    calling or comparing someone whore means a lot.....................

amitsehrawat (Jun 03, 2003 09:53 a.m.):

o wow!thanks 4 telling that i m a girl ..........i din't know that.where is it written that a girl shudn't oppose the other female if she is on the WRONG track....and by the way what about u?i guess u r also a female then.........why r u opposing me?now do u have any kind of illogical and useless explanations then go ahead........u GIRL:-(and by the way i know all abt her. and i have seen her also.....now?mouth wide open?it shud be........she has done her grad. from delhi from MIRANDA HOUSE.....anything else u wanna know u can....got it!lolz even AISHWARYA is not doing such things thatshe does.you what yur MALLIKA DIDI is doing?she is wearing such weird clothes just to earn fame in wrong manner coz she knows when it comes to talent and creativity she can't survive in this industry?voila!!!!!!!!!!!!still uexpect me to defend her .and as far as model jaat guys are concerned then by the way from where this topic arrived and who defended those silly skunks. better don't mix up the things,wotever u r doing its just like asking WHO IS ARJUN?after hearing RAMAYANA.[ quote]Arti Kundu (Jun 04, 2003 02:45 a.m.):
    I' m strongly in favor of u and what about u deepika being a girl u r criticising a girl.

what u know about her??tell me mere reading about the comments on the some gossips colums u can imagine and tell about the values in her life.
    i think itna discussion to uske gharwalo ne bhi nahin kiya hoga jita hum loge ne jaatland per kiya diya.
    why can't we concentrate more on our life then mere passing our judgemnt on other people lifes.
    i think it is too much to criticise anyone like that specially when personally u don't know any thing about that person.
    so plz let her leave and discuss something worth discussing.

[/quote]

hahahahahaha..... jo bhi ho lekin arguments/ counter arguments padh kar maja aa raha hai.....hahahaha...keep it up ladies and gentlemen..... readership of this topic is still very high....hahahahaa

Rajendra
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Amit ,
    I agree 100 % with your message, but if you could have used the better choice of words to express the same thing, it would have been much better, as this message board have many female members as well.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

deepika...y r u so against her...atleast u could respect her courage..she went against the wishes of her family and did what she thought is best for her..shes a grown up and she can make her decisions herself..just because she happens to b from a jat background doesnt mean that she should refrain from pursuing her career path..and if thats the case..if jat background should prevent any girl from doing what she wants to do then that is definitely not a nice thing...and that should change..and that change has already manifested itself with mallika featuring in a "bold" movie...its us who need to grow up and and accept this kind of change..if u r so offended by it then perhaps u should not watch the movie and close ur eyes everytime u see the movie trailor...she is a professional and shes doing it professionaly...and precisely coz of this reason we should refrain from passing any "moral" judgement and for that matter passin any lewd n filthy comments...

Mandeep Bhai,
    There are thousands of girls in India, who runs away from their homes to Bombay each year, all against the wishes of their parents. Does that alone makes it a bold step you should support.
    I am surprise that going against the family wishes itself is a bold step in your opinion and you call it courage.

It is just not Jat background, which dicourages for this kind of trend. May be you can tell us, which other community/backgorund encourages this.

Arr bhai hade kisse ke rokke te ke wa rukk ja gee, I my opinion we are just giiving her more publicity.

Mandeep Bamal (Jun 04, 2003 09:09 a.m.):
    deepika...y r u so against her...atleast u could respect her courage..she went against the wishes of her family and did what she thought is best for her..shes a grown up and she can make her decisions herself..just because she happens to b from a jat background doesnt mean that she should refrain from pursuing her career path..and if thats the case..if jat background should prevent any girl from doing what she wants to do then that is definitely not a nice thing...and that should change..and that change has already manifested itself with mallika featuring in a "bold" movie...its us who need to grow up and and accept this kind of change..if u r so offended by it then perhaps u should not watch the movie and close ur eyes everytime u see the movie trailor...she is a professional and shes doing it professionaly...and precisely coz of this reason we should refrain from passing any "moral" judgement and for that matter passin any lewd n filthy comments...
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

dalal bhaisahab,

u r rt in saying that running away from home is not a good thing...i was talking particularly abt mallikas case..she did not run away or anything..she took a professional decision..she was first into modeling..and only after being successful thr she got an offer for this movie..we shoud b proud of that fact that shes making it big in bollywood inspite of so many hurdles...we shouldnt see everything in a black n white view...male n female r equal..if we can b proud of dharmendra who went to mumbai to be a hero then we can as well b proud of malllika..

I would highly suggest to go throuth the web dunia interview with Mallika before making any further coments.

1. All Haryana JATS - wine, gun and cicken butter only. I know so many GREAT JATS from Haryana. - How dare she made a public comment like this ???
    AND people ask me who gave you write to say anything about Mallika.
    What do u mean by that ? I am also a JAT. How could she talk about us like this. and why not us ???

2. Acting is different then the statement she made publicly about enjoying these 17 real scenes.
    her argument was:- If hero can enjoy why not me. I am quite young. Is she doing acting or enjoying those scenes ? Saying publicly makes a big difference.

3. Her parent went for shock therapy after seeing the promos only. What would happen when they see the full picture. Of course they would be proud of their daughter.-- Poor guys.

I was reading Amisha Patel interview. Reporter asked her that why don't you do what bipasha is doing ?
    She replied, what would I tell to my kids when they grow. Your mummy did these great real scenes and enjoyed.

Khoob mazza le rahe ho Kalkhunde sahib

Ha..Ha...Ha......................

Rajendra Kumar Kalkhunde (Jun 04, 2003 05:28 a.m.):
    hahahahahaha..... jo bhi ho lekin arguments/ counter arguments padh kar maja aa raha hai.....hahahaha...keep it up ladies and gentlemen..... readership of this topic is still very high....hahahahaa

Rajendra