Thread: great indian democracy

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

great indian democracy

some food for thought
    After all everything can´t be dismissed as aberration

http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?sid=8&fodname=20040412&fname=VIP+Const

Abhishek,

Thanks for bringing this article in to notice. I would like not to agree to why Ajit Singh shouldn't win.

There are problems, there were problems in the past, which resulted in to more problems, and there would be in the future too.

I don't believe, had bagpat been represented by anyboday else, situation would have been better off than now. It only help to have a MP, who have more impact at the center.

You can write an equally appealing article about what good happened. Start with it becoming district itself, Ajit had a big hand in there. and later saving it from being dismanteled etc.
    _(~)_

I strongly believe that the areas represented by great people are always in neglect and their development is always poor. Here are the examples to prove my point starting from the mythological times...

1. Ayodhyaaa..... Ram ruled it
    2. Mathura and dwarika.... Krishna's Land
    3. Nepal..... Janam Bhoomi of Budhaa
    4. Jerushlum.... janam bhoomi of so many.. still
    a place of worst unrest in the world..
    5. Patna (Patliputra)...Ashoka the great ruled
    from there and now Lullu the great and Rabri the sweet rules.
    6. Lucknow: Atal the great's Constituency...known only for Chiken kurta paijama and nothing else...old urdu tehjeeb is also lost now...
    7. Raibereli: Mrs Gandhi's constituency for years.... will anyone tell me if this place is known for anything good?
    8: Baliya: Chandra Shekhar the old young Turk has been representing this place ever since we all know. I wonder if this place is known for anything good?
    9: Haridwar the gate way to God: Every small or big hindu has been to this place.. Can anyone tell me if this place is developed and has any modern facility?
    10: Amritsar: Seat of Shikhism: Does this place has any major world class infrastructure?
    11: Deoband: the holy seat of Muslims: Worst and stinking town in UP..

So the moral of the story is that the the so called great people are useless and do no good to the place they represent...Only way is that the common men join hands and develop their place...Keep the Gods and these so called great people out as far as possible....They just exploit the sentiments of poor innocent people and do nothing good in return..
    Hope I won't be too wrong in saying that UP's misfortune has been the number of Gods born there and now the number of Prime Ministers from UP..... From Uttar Pradesh it has become Utton ka pradesh...

Rajendra