Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: MS and Ph.D's @Jatland

Hi all;
    Im pursuing MS at Oregon state university, Corvallis, OR, USAna dthe focus is on corporate social responsibility in the realm of forest products marketing.
    My research interest revolve around economic polity, globalization, social dynamics and business ethics.
    I would be always happy to interact with anyone who is interested in the research area that I work on.
    Cheers and stay connected
    RaJAT Panwar
    rajat.panwar@oregonstat.edu

HI
    I am doing Master's in Electrical Engineering from Colorado state University.

cheers,
    vilakshan

Smile

Hey all,

I am Ravi Chaudhary, doing a Phd in Mechanical Engineering at Colorado State University as well!! BS in Aeronatical Engineering and MS in Industrial Engineering has kept me diverse but DEEPLY focused in the Aerospace Field, with Space Applications and Flight Test in previous jobs.

For those chosing Thesis Projects.....pick a topic that you enjoy! Then you won't have to work!
    Ravi I. Chaudhary

Quote Originally Posted by nrana10
    hello didi,

how r u? yeh sumedha here.my brother Narender Rana is there in USA,he is doing P.hd.my parents also visited last year.my father knows u very well.
    i'm also preparing for GRE .I have done MCA.
    wow it's great to hear from u.i remember very well u was our head gal.
    when i was newcomer in the school,i always used to cry during our study period in mess,tab aap aate or mujhe chup karwate.

howz ur life.u settled over there.my father told that u got married.

reply me.
    regards
    sumedha rana
    Hi ,
    I don't know whether you know me or not,but I also did my schooling from VDJS ,completed grade 10 in 1988 . What was your batch?
    Best wishes,
    Renu
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow,
    Learn as if you were to live forever"Mahatma Gandhi
    renu..

Smile less no. of research scholar on board

so we are very few research scholar here,

and in NMR ; only 2 :-(

see you Kajal in hyderabad. looking forward to meet you.
    What is real? How do you define real? If you are talking about your senses, what you feel, taste, smell, or see, then all you're talking about are electrical signals interpreted by your brain

Jitendra K Thenua / BMRZ Frankfurt am Main

Thumbs up

good to know so many people doing Phd well i am doing my masters in telecommunication from University of Bath. as far as i know about reseach any one intersted please visit www.bath.ac.uk and go to his desired department and can check what all reseaches undergoing . this year 7 indian student got funding and research options and for uk we have ORS awards that covers the fee for that one has to apply befor feb
    guy's if any one has any other question or wants me to find out any detail from university can mail me on vireshmor@hotmail.com
    "Life is **** only depth varies with time " ..... so y not enjoye every minutes of it Cheers!!!

human genome anybody ?

anyone involved in the human genome mapping project?
    Or cell science?

wanted to get some info about the enzyme "telomerase". how it regenerates the shortened telomers after cell division.

-Vikas
    http://tharsis-tholus.tumblr.com/
    http://www.trafford.com/robots/04-2584.html

telomerase..

Hi Vikas
    Telomere synthesis is indeed a very interesting and hot field. Telomerase, also called telomere terminal transferase, is an enzyme which
    controls 'telomeres' which are special protective cap located at the end of the chromosomes. Telomerase activity is regulated during development and has a very low, almost undetectable activity in somatic (body) cells. Because these somatic cells do not regularly use telomerase, they age. The result of aging cells is an aging body. If telomerase is activated in a cell, the cell will continue to grow and divide. This "immortal cell" theory is important in two areas of research: aging and cancer which makes it even more significant.
    Fortunately I know this group working on telomere function and you might wish to check out their site..
    http://biochemistry.ucsf.edu/%7Eblackburn/index.html
    good luck
    poonam

Quote Originally Posted by vicky_panwar
    anyone involved in the human genome mapping project?
    Or cell science?

wanted to get some info about the enzyme "telomerase". how it regenerates the shortened telomers after cell division.

-Vikas
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Thanks Poonam. Just saw ur reply today. The link was also useful.
    http://tharsis-tholus.tumblr.com/
    http://www.trafford.com/robots/04-2584.html

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Neuroscience

Dear Everyone!!

Sorry for such a late reply. I am doing PhD in Computational Neuroscience from National Brain Research Centre. Our centre offers summer training every year, if anyone is interested please do let me know.

warm regards,
    Latika

Login to view details.

Thumbs up itne dackdar

ghane e dackdar katthe ho rey sey .............
    cheers and keep it up, why dont u people form a group(yahoo) and come up with a consultancy gp for young and vibrant jats interested in these fields.

long live u upcoming jats..

ps..... :rolleyes: i am not a phd

I am doing MS in Computer Science & Engineering at UTA, Texas, USA.

If I could be of any help to anyone, feel free to contact me.

nitesh maan

Login to view details.

Hi

Hello
    I am Arun Pratap Sikarwar from Mathura and now doing PhD in Biochemistry at NIRRH (ICMR) Mumbai. I did M Sc in Biotechnology from Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
    I would wish everybody...a sweet good luck...for their study..and career..
    bye

Login to view details.
    Recentally got addmission at University of Sakatechuwan Saskatoon Canada,
    Research work- Nutritional Toxicology- Sudden death syndrome in Poultry. Any jaat bhai can contact.

Hi

Dear Friends,
    Hi!
    I am working on "Emotional Intelligence" as Research Associate Fellow of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and pursuing my work at the Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi. I have authored a book "Emotional Intelligence:The Indian Scenario". I have been awarded Ph.D "A Study and correlates of emotional intelligence in primary school children" from Jamia Millia Islamia in Feb 2003.
    Anybody who is interested in research in this field may contact me either on the site or vinodihbas@hotmail.com or at 9871294553.
    with warm regards
    Vinod

abou ms preperations

hi kajal

i m surender completed b tech n now doin job in delhi ...........i wan 2 prapare 4 ms could u help me............jus tell me how 2 prepare 4 it n how much scholarship i can get through the exam

waitin
    surender

Login to view details.
    Hi kajal
    your area of research is really very interesting to me,can you guide me for my ph.d. inthe same field in canada.I have done my m.sc. in biotechnology from IIT roorkee.I have already GRE and TOEFL (1210&230).Thanks

Login to view details.

vibs for healing

Hi,
    Please what is, MR in Human Health and Behaviour
    Is it that MR can heal?

Login to view details.

PLZ help me too

Hi jat family
    I am Pardeep a jat from haryana rewari.I had posted three more messeges earlier one to kajal ji,and another to Birbal sir but nobody replied.so am writing again in hope that i will also be able to get a valuable response from this jat family.I hav done my M.sc. in Biotechnology from IIT Roorkee in 2004.now am lookin for Ph.d. in biophysics or structural biology in states or canada.I have GRE score 1210 and toefl 230.i want know abt my chances gettin admission thr.I have applied already in 8 universities but still i hv'nt got any type of reply.The universities to which i have applied are East carolina uni,university of cincinnati,connecticut,alabama at birmingham,georgetown university,oregon state university,Case western reserve university,georgia tech at atlanta.

Hi All,

Its really good idea to know about different streams of research.

I am doing my maters in the field of network and telecommunication in France.

Any body want to know more about this course, plz click on this link www.isima.fr