Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: MS and Ph.D's @Jatland

hi

are there any new addition to this list????????
    dont hurt urself take it easy :D:D

Hi all,I want to join this jat research community on jat land.
    I did PhD in Toxicology from Jamia Hamdard, Delhi.
    I worked on chemoprevention of liver cancer by indian herbal medicines.
    have 8 publications in reputed international journals.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

hello

Hello every one. Myself poonam mothsra and i m doing my phd from delhi university in synthetic organic chemistry. is ther anyone also from the same field???

hi everybody.. i am doing ph.d in biomedical engineering at school of medical science and technology, IIT Kharagpur...

hi all, i am Sunil Lathwal, doing Ph.d. from Materials Reseaarch Centre, IISc Bangalore, currently working on ferroelectric and organic crystals.

Hello Everybody..

Myself is Vikas Gulia doing my Ph.D. in materials science from the Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi. I am working with Dr. A. G. Vedeshwar. The area of my research is the study of optical properties of semiconducting thin films and senmiconductor quantum dots in amorphous matrix. I have 3 international publications to my name and 3 more are under process.

It is really nice to see so many people from our community doing so good in the field of R&D.

Good luck to all.
    May all touch the heights of success.

Thumbs up Hello This one is System Security Using Artificial Neural Networks

Hello All, I am M.Sc. Physics from Kurukshetra University with brief work in Plasma Astrophysics From IISc Bangalore and MCA, and am about to submit my Ph.D. in System Security using Artificial Neural Networks with many International and National Publications. Love to join this elite group.
    regards
    Sumeet
    Lecturer Computer Engineering \n Government Polytechnic Sonipat \nFormerly with Department of Information Sc. and Tech.,\nMaharish Dayanand University, Rohtak-124001.\n \nResidence:- 74, Chanakya Puri ,Rohtak-124001 Haryana

anyone involve in fusion research............
    hi all, i m sudheer jawla and i m doing my ph.d. from CRPP(EPFL) switzerland in
    High power microwaves for plasma fusion.

if any one has any question regarding plasma fusion or wants me to find out
    any detail from EPFL can mail me on " sudheerkumar.jawla@epfl.ch ".
    Sudheer K. Jawla

Wah! bhai Wah! itne saare JAT bhai itni andi andi subjects pe kaam kar rahein hain, maja a gya padh ke.
    BTW I'm gng to be MS in Electrical Engineering next month. I'm majoring in Wireless Communication from The University of Texas at Arlington.
    All the Best to everybody.
    Jat Balwan.....Jai Bhagwan

Arrow can anyone on this post guide me regarding ph.d

hello everyone,

I hve done my MCA-2005 with 65% and now want to go for ph.d so its my request who r abroad or in india to plz help me in guiding with the appropriate field of study,registration and contacts regarding this matter.i will be thankful to u all.

I have done M. Sc. Physics from Delhi University. Presently pursuing Ph. D. in Theoretical Physics from Delhi University. My broad area of research is 'Complex Networks in Biology'.
    Last edited by shalini; April 30th, 2006 at 07:51 PM.
    shalini

Hello All,

I am doing Ph.D in materials science (Nanomagnetic Materials) from the Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi.IF anybody is from the same field then please reply
    ------------------
    Rakesh Malik

Hi i m Vishal Dhanda....doin MS-Computer Sciences New Jesery(US).
    gonna graduate in coming dec i.e dec 2006
    Vishal Dhanda
    SPOKESPERSON

THATHI CHORA....
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Masters in dental public health

I just finished masters in dental public health from univ of london and on the look out for research oppurtunities in US.

hey ram ram,
    i am doing my my MS in NETWORK SECURITY in manhattan and this is my first sem vil be a master by dec 2007
    I CAN,I SHOULD,I WILL

Doing Masters in Exploration Geophysics from Univ of Saskatchewan.

Smile Doing Masters

Hi,
    I am doing Masters in Microprocessors and computing technology

Unhappy Manne matna bhooliyo

Quote Originally Posted by vivekpannu
    Hi,
    I am doing Masters in Microprocessors and computing technology
    Bhaiyo ghana MOTA subject to kauni par degree meree bhi asli se. manne bhi gin liyo.:p

M.Sc. Biotech.

Hi All,
    Myself Amit Choudhary from Jaipur.
    I have done M.Sc. in Biotechnology.
    Last edited by amitjanghoo; May 13th, 2006 at 10:09 PM.

Arrow We should make Grouping of such important posts for better communication

Just a suggestion....

Instead of posting all mixed messages about Engg & Research etc....it would be better if Moderator can provide the grouping of such valuable interactions & communication.

By that anyone can communicate better & faster in his/her respective area.
    I like this communication, but could not read each message as some of them are mixed here & are not related to my career line.

e.g. grouping can be made as :
    - Engg group (primary group)
    -- for MS (sub-group)
    -- for P.hD (sub-group)

- Bio-Research Group (primary group)
    -- for MS (sub-group)
    -- for P.hD (sub-group)
    ==================
    Thanks with sincere regards,

G. Beniwal
    ... IT Program Manager - Global SAP
    .......... Detroit, MI