Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: MS and Ph.D's @Jatland

shubhadras
    Login to view details.
    hello,
    nice to know people around here. am doin PhD (University of Connecticut...) in biomolecular NMR too.

can u help me

Quote Originally Posted by anujkumar
    Hello All,

I am doing PhD in Operation Reseach @ Columbia University, NYC.

I would be delighted to answer any related question.

--Anuj
    hello dear
    i have done mca from mdu rohtak in india and i want to do phd can u suggest me what will be better for me where to join phd and which topic will be best

hi Its great to know about all the jats doin well in advance science research. Me doin PhD in Biotechnology
    JAT-just as tigers with rifles n lilies sehrawat rk....................

Quote Originally Posted by anusehrawat
    Hi all,I want to join this jat research community on jat land.
    I did PhD in Toxicology from Jamia Hamdard, Delhi.
    I worked on chemoprevention of liver cancer by indian herbal medicines.
    have 8 publications in reputed international journals.
    hi, I am very glad to hear jat spacially sehrawat person in a good job, I am doin phD in biotechnology and did MSc in Microbiology. will be glad to got reply from you

Quote Originally Posted by sukhbirsingh
    Recentally got addmission at University of Sakatechuwan Saskatoon Canada,
    Research work- Nutritional Toxicology- Sudden death syndrome in Poultry. Any jaat bhai can contact.
    Ram Ram bhai nain, aur thik thak hai kya.... I joined PhD with SRF in KU kurukshetra in Biotechnoloyg... so dear aage dekh liye mere liye bhi koi post doc fellowship..... ok

Arrow Anybody in Biotech / Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry Research in USA , please respond...

Anybody in Biotech / Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry Research in USA , please respond...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody in Biotech / Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry Research in USA , please respond...
    =======================

Hi,
    My wife is interested to continue her Research career in "Pharma / Research institute... in USA", she was earlier working as Research Associate in Delhi Univ.

She has worked in the fields of : Biotech / Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry / Pharma-Clinical research

She is post graduate (M.Sc-Biotechnology) & having 4 + years of work experience in this capacity on various projects in Delhi University.

If anyone could help / guide her, please respond on her email :

Prabha Chaudhary :
    pcsml6@hotmail.com

G. Beniwal
    ... IT Program Manager - Global SAP
    .......... Detroit, MI
    ================

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sukhbirsingh
    Recentally got addmission at University of Sakatechuwan Saskatoon Canada,
    Research work- Nutritional Toxicology- Sudden death syndrome in Poultry. Any jaat bhai can contact.

Quote Originally Posted by rakesh_sehrawat
    Ram Ram bhai nain, aur thik thak hai kya.... I joined PhD with SRF in KU kurukshetra in Biotechnoloyg... so dear aage dekh liye mere liye bhi koi post doc fellowship..... ok

Hi doc. well as u know how things can turn...me as an aspiring surgeon can turn into Business...he he...Do u remember those days when we used to be with Dr Peshin and discuss how to administer I/V canula in an ELEPHANT.....:D :p anyway......
    Now I m almost done with MBA in Strategic management and International consultation. Basically a regitered Veterinary Surgeon in India and still aspiring to be a researcher someday.
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    Now I m almost done with MBA in Strategic management and International consultation. Basically a regitered Veterinary Surgeon in India and still aspiring to be a researcher someday.

Badhaai ho and Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    Hi doc. well as u know how things can turn...me as an aspiring surgeon can turn into Business...he he...Do u remember those days when we used to be with Dr Peshin and discuss how to administer I/V canula in an ELEPHANT.....:D :p anyway......
    Hi beta keshu,
    still I am not getting mail on my id.... so howz your life.... hmmmm you LK.... whats going on... anything new....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rakesh_sehrawat
    Hi beta keshu,
    still I am not getting mail on my id.... so howz your life.... hmmmm you LK.... whats going on... anything new....
    dadaji....kitte mail karan tahin ID bhi chahtaa hoga na ya nyu-e kar dyun hawa mein....he he he...:p:D any way I have send u a PM just check it out...and also do check out your photo comments.................ha ha ha ha ha ha:D:D:D
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

hi all

hi I m working in BARC mumbai and is curently working on Cancer and free radical biology. i m working in mammalian cell lines.
    anybody in similar fields or other field is welcome to interact.
    bye
    Aim death before dishonour

hi

Quote Originally Posted by dhandars
    payare jaat logo !

i am just overwhelmed...... to see lot many jats (chore and chori as well) indulged in research.... that too in the pioneer fields like biotechnology, biomedical sciences, biophysics, structure biology etc etc .....

LATH GAD DIYA JATTA NAI!

so! to my surprise, here are Jaats! all verstile and almost everywhere...!!...and in almost everyfield of science! i am just wondering why not we creat a science forum! which seems to be an urgency of the time. why....!?

pleas don't forget we are the lucky ones...and a few only....there are many more in our community,,, who don't have proper guidence and exosures to right oppertunities and collaborations...and overall a community is not made of a few individuals...if the majority are still backward, the society will be called backward....so since we have some position and experiece....may i take this oppurtunity to propose this science forum for the service of our community....mind it LITTLE BIT OF CONTRIBUTION FROM EVERYBODY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

by the way i am carrying out molecular biology aspects of leukemia (blood cancer) and one of the chromatin remodelliing genes, here in lund univeristy ....

best of luk to all!

dhanda (sweden) dhandars@yahoo.com
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::
    Chora Jat ka.............

can u tell m elittle bit of work ur doing
    Aim death before dishonour

Thumbs up

I think I should also add my name in the list of we JAT bhai aiming towards MS and/or Ph.D.

Soon, I will be starting my work on Gene Regulatory Network in the field of Bio-Computing at The University of Melbourne, Australia. Probably after July or so I add something more in this thread describing my area in brief. Well, for the moment, I would say that if anybody is dealing with problems in protein structure/folding, migraine, and hemophilia please drop me a mail and be in touch with me...ho sakta he ki apki valuable guidance se me kuchh aur achcha kar paun.
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up"

Structural Biologist

Hi all,

Good to see this forum. I saw there are many structural biologists too in our community. I am a Protein/Virus Crystallographer/Structural Biologist. Recently, I have joined IIT Roorkee as an Asst. Professor but right now, I have come as a visiting Professor in US. I will be glad to provide some guidance to my own people who are pursuing research in similar fields and want to know more about this (for Ph.D, post-doc or jobs etc.).

Thanks,

Pravin

Hello All,
    i m doing ph.d. from JNU New Delhi; in mettalic nanoparticles (Cu, fe, Ag, Al), their synthesis, characterization and applications...........

hi rakesh,
    i am sorry i was not able to reply u.
    how r u? same with me i am also very happy to see another sehrawat in research

Smile hello all

hello everybody

i m jyoti tokas and i m doing Phd in Museology and heritage management from national museum, delhi.
    anybody from similar field?

Thumbs up plan changed

I left my previous plan to go for Ph.D. at the University of Melbourne as I replied in my last reply to this thread. My plan changed for PG DIploma in Computer Science program at the University of Cambridge, U.K. after winning full scholarship from Cambridge Trusts.

I would be happy to meet JAT people around.
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up"

hai Jats

I m Deepak Dahiya doing P.hD in plasma physics in IIT Delhi.

Nice to see so many of cool people here.

Bye for now

dear hemant
    where r u residin injodhpur .plz tell me bcz m also doin hotel mgmt. from there .
    Vivek Sangwan
    Khansama group of restaurants ,
    Singapore
    hp -0065-85892863