Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: MS and Ph.D's @Jatland

Quote Originally Posted by kajalchoudhary View Post
    Hi all,

Just wondering if the graduate students among us wants to share some
    information about their research and stuff.......

This will give us an oppourtinity to interact with people of different
    research fields on this site. We can post some queries or the recent conferences in the respective fields.

From myside i am involved with Biomolecular NMR Spectroscopy
    and there are two very important meetings that are scheduled in this
    area

http://www.icmrbs.org
    http://www.keystonesymposia.org/Meetings/ViewMeetings
    (Frontiers of NMR in Structural Biology)

Its very proudy to see that a jat mam in canada mam i m, doing m-pharma(first year) in pharmaceutical chemistry any how i want to come abroad for the sake of my family n my community to serve them what the basdic things req. to come out waiting for ur advice
    rergards,
    santosh singh rana

Its very proudy to see that a jat mam in canada mam i m, doing m-pharma(first year) in pharmaceutical chemistry any how i want to come abroad for the sake of my family n my community to serve them what the basic things req. to come out waiting for ur advice
    rergards,
    santosh singh rana

M.Pharmacy

Hi ,

I ve done M.Pharmacy ( Pharmacognosy) , from panjab university chandigarh , now i am preparing for my fpgee , getting licence of pharmacist in usa , after tht i wud do ph.d from there.
    love is life, love & be loved

M.Sc in Metallurgy.

Hi,

I did my B.Sc. from Doaba College, Jalandhar in 1954 and after a spell of school teaching, I moved to Motherwell in Scotland in 1957 where I did my O.N.C in Metallurgy.

After doing H.N.C. and A.I.M, I was taken in as a research Assistant in Bradford Institute of Technology where I did my M.Sc by research in 1964.

I did get Peech Silver Medal in Ceramics as well. I joined University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana as a lecturer in 1968 and left as Senior Lecturer in 1983 for the sake of my daughter's education.

The elder daughter did B.A. in Physics, Ph.D in Particle Physics from Liverpool University/CERN and now working as a Satelite Programmer with Logica.

The younger daughter did B.Sc Mechanical, M.Sc Environment Sciences and MBA. She is working as a Business Development Manager with Costain.

My wife, a Dhillon Jatt, was Ph.D in Biology and she too worked as a Senior Lecturer in Ghana. We enjoyed our stay in Ghana. They are the best people in Africa.
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

Research experiences

Hi,
    i went through the profile of all the people on this thread and it was amazing to note the way a stereotypical image of jats being not so well with engineering stuff, though my brother himself being an iitian bgut as usual 'ghar ki murgi dal barabar,' shattering in a moment. although i am from social science background doing M.Phi. in history on popular music and jat identity therein. hope you people find some of my postings at haryanavi music, interesting.
    Deepak Kadyan
    Department of History
    University of Delhi

Hi,

It's very nice to see so many jat people in research.
    I am working as SRF(CSIR, New Delhi) at ITRC, Lucknow. I am involved in the Multivariate and Multi-way modeling. Is there anybody who is doing in the similar type of work.

Pursuing PhD in Electrical Engineering with concentration in VLSI Design from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), NY.

Good to see such a post.

Mera Bharat Mahan

Hi all,
    I am doing my dual degree in MBA (Risk Management) with MSQFE(Master of science in Quantitive Finance Engineering) from OSU,USA.If any jaat bhai need help in field of finance please feel free to contact me.

Cheers

BISHAN DHINDAR

Paper needed

Hello..
    can anyone send me this paper..

Details of paper are:

Title of paper: A study of nonlinear fraction frequency fluorescence spectra for tryptophane.

Authors: LS Wang, ZL Peng,ZL Jiang, SP Liu
    Journal Title:Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 22 (2002)641.

my email id: opsiwach@gmail.com
    or:siwach_op@yahoo.co.in

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Hi! I'm Geotechnical and Water Resources Engineer

I did B.Tech. (Civil) from IIT Delhi. M.E.(Hons) in Water Resources Development from IIT Roorkee. And Ph.D. Topic was "Time Dependent Behavior of Clayey Soils". Most of my research papers are in Geotechnical Engineering. However, I write in some Multi-Discplinary Journals also belonging to all engineerings and applied sciences. People from all disciplines, particularly from Civil/Geotechnical Engineering are most welcome to interact with me. My research work is applicable to understand and solve the foundation problems of Leaning Tower of Pissa in Italy.

A sample paper of mine is available on this site.

http://www.ejge.com/2002/Ppr0207/Abs0207.htm
    Last edited by sktewatia; February 25th, 2007 at 05:48 PM.

any1 Ph.D in computer science?

hi
    i m doing MCA final sem n i want 2 do Ph.D .is thr any1 who can help me to select the topic?

Ph.D. positions open

Hi all,

Ph.D. positions are available in U.K. The last date is 30 March..

Pls go through the following link for more information:

www.ulster.ac.uk

for any other query juct mail me on ajayepph@gmail.com

regards
    ajay panwar
    ajay panwar

Glad to c so many into research.....
    I am doing Ph.D in Nuclear Physics, India.

Carry of with all your good efforts.....All the very best....
    We shall over come one day........

Regards,
    Shashi