Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Top 200 universities in World

I thought I had left a reply here. When I last left a comment here...
    Best Regards,\n\nTarry Singh

mdu is realy great

bilkul sahi bhai ,we should not insult our institute.
    i also consider mdu no 1.

Quote Originally Posted by sphougat
    What is the parameter to decide who is first who is second. In my opinion these are the best universities of the world.

Maharishi Dayanad University, Rohtak.
    Panjab University, Chandigarh.
    Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
    Delhi University, Delhi.
    University of Bombay, Bombay.
    Indian Institute of Technology.

MD University Rohtak is famous for foreign student. A lot of foreign student from different countries had been passed the university degrees from this university during last 25 years.
    J.Hooda

Quote Originally Posted by jasbirhooda
    bilkul sahi bhai ,we should not insult our institute.
    i also consider mdu no 1.
    MDU surely is one of India's top university

We should create an elite MDU alumni club with chapters in various cities and different parts of the world!!

why not

please go ahead but make sure only people with positive thinking should enter there
    some people are realy frustating(those who don't believe in themselves ,don't believe in others also)
    I have heared a pharse throughout my life from such people"One day you will come on ground"
    But this is there "fate",we can only enjoy,can't help.
    BUt here i am really getting some interesting persons.bye stay conected.

Quote Originally Posted by deepender

We should create an elite MDU alumni club with chapters in various cities and different parts of the world!!
    J.Hooda

Hi,

So anyone from Kurukshetra University ...

Cheers
    Jitender

Quote Originally Posted by deepender

'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Yes...

YES Sir, I am from JAT COLLEGE Sonepat (1975 - 78). The best college planet earth can ever have. And no arguments on this issue please. You be happy in your Oxfords or whatever, but you can never convince me that there can be any thing better than JAT COLLEGE, Sunpat.

Shortly I shall be starting a seperate thread on JAT COLLEGE, Sunpat, as desired by our estemed member Raj Rathee. Just recollecting certain episodes that can only take place there!!!!

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Exclamation a bit confused-- Jit

hi! Jat Folks!
    Good to know that here're lot of aluminis from MDU, Rohtak!
    But a bit confused to know that most of u, considering MDU as one of the finest Univ. In India....I Don't get why?? while I've studied here n believe me I've not get anything special about it n even NAAC also given it only B++.
    So I request u all to shed some light on this topic n provide sorta explanation how's true this is!

waitin for some intresting responses

ram ram

rock on,
    Jit

PS- I actually did my MSc n MCA thro' Distance mode!
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

so you suspect !

my dear friend ,
    Probably you know how ranking is done.
    Grants are given on the basis of rank etc,also student take admission on the basis of rank.If you will have chance to see your dream institute.
    You will see to what extent they can go to keep rank 1.
    also If only capable people gather in a place,surely there will be better results.I can give comparision of IIT and mdu if you ask ,(but plz don't ask
    In Msc i have seen prof ,that can solve any problem ,can discuss any subject ,can solve any problem of any test(gate,net,jest etc).this situation is when only once in a few years come to him to ask something. Who is eagerly waiting for such persions. These are not difficult tests you have to conscious
    about pattern and discover where peoples are missing.
    The main thing is negative thinking ,students discuss that this is a third class univ.if you will not respect no one else will respect.
    But when i came to iit i came to know that every persion says" rohtak univ .
    i have haered about it ,it's nice." i don't know the reason.
    for examples take the case of enterance tests (no. is relatively good for your information) ,people do not solve numerical problems.this is not the fault
    of prof.or univ.
    You can compare by what is input and what is output ,Why so much people
    are here ?

=cooljat]hi! Jat Folks!

ram ram

rock on,
    Jit

PS- I actually did my MSc n MCA thro' Distance mode![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by jasbirhooda; July 9th, 2005 at 11:12 AM.
    J.Hooda

so you suspect !

my dear friend ,
    Probably you know how ranking is done.
    Grants are given on the basis of rank etc,also student take admission on the basis of rank.If you will have chance to see your dream institute.
    You will see to what extent they can go to keep rank 1.
    also If only capable people gather in a place,surely there will be better results.I can give comparision of IIT and mdu if you ask ,(but plz don't ask
    In Msc i have seen prof ,that can solve any problem ,can discuss any subject ,can solve any problem of any test(gate,net,jest etc).this situation is when only once in a few years come to him to ask something. Who is eagerly waiting for such persions. These are not difficult tests you have to conscious
    about pattern and discover where peoples are missing.
    The main thing is negative thinking ,students discuss that this is a third class univ.if you will not respect no one else will respect.
    But when i came to iit i came to know that every persion says" rohtak univ .
    i have haered about it ,it's nice." i don't know the reason.
    for examples take the case of enterance tests (no. is relatively good for your information) ,people do not solve numerical problems.this is not the fault
    of prof.or univ.
    You can compare by what is input and what is output ,Why so much people
    are here ?

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    hi! Jat Folks!

ram ram

rock on,
    Jit

PS- I actually did my MSc n MCA thro' Distance mode!
    J.Hooda