Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Request for guidance

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Dear Sheorayan Ji,

I tend to agree with you that Sheorans are great Jats. First time I heard of Sheorans was, when I was a small kid. There was one Sheoran in Shamli. Those were the days of unbranded radio sets. He used to assemble radios and call them Sheoran Radios. His brand was so popular in our area because of the quality. Had he been in a country like USA in those days, he would have certainly beaten Bosh and would have been a billionare ...There were many Jats in this this Radio assembly business in those days and certainly Sheoran was way above them all..

Regards
    Rajendra
    Dear Sir Hello!
    Actually, I was busy is true but the mail did not notify me....I have sent a message to you..

with regards
    Vinod

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Exclamation wooly users

PS Vinod:- I don’t want to start a separate thread but wants to communicate thro’ your thread only as a reply to shamsher’s view. I hope it is clear and nothing against you or your message.

With great interest I was following this thread. I will do injustice to my thoughts if I won’t revert with my own comments. Suppressing of Shamsher comments, at Vinod’s thread instance, had caused much commotion and he had received some angry replies on his views.
    First of all let me clarify that all below are my own perception. It is not to offend any one but whatever I feel I wrote it here.

Also I’m NOT against for any new hindu jat members who is seeking help from this site members. AAPNEY Aisey bhai logon ka to dil khol ke swagat hai.

What Shamsher had posted and get so many ‘remarks’ from fellow members is because of his personal views about a “ particular scenario” and that got replied in Vinod’s thread. If he would have been detached his views from this thread and post as a separate thread initially then response pointer would be definitely towards north.

”I have seen a couple if posts where people become members of this site just before they need some help in some part of the world! Pretty amusing! I just mention cos I noticed a couple of posts in the past too so could not resist pointing out!”

What ever you had posted is absolutely true.

Consequentialists claim that an act is moral if he has good consequences. I didn’t find any bizarre act except he had posted in someone else thread. Pls. try to understand clearly what message Shamsher wants to convey. Neither these comments are rude, nonsense nor it blocks our community people to become member of this site only when they seek guidance. Tell me Eb mhare members is site per apney views nahi likhengey to ke padosee ki site pe ja kar likhangey? Tam saray ne milkey itna khoorka diya us din pachhey shamsher ne sayyad hi keemey post-reply kara ho. Bhai Shamsher kati lathee tokh kar likh… or ghani si mannya bhi na karey sabki. Jo tere ko teekh lagey vo karo or likho.

There are ample instances when users who are already members of this site for a long time, but if u check their profile then post count is “NIL”. ‘though they are logging in frequently but don’t want to mingle up at this site with their views, information's etc.. still they are just a sleeping member for a long- long time. Such folks just hide themselves in watch-read mode and whenever they seek some help or guidance they just post their requisition. Why? Isn’t such requisitions reflect selfish attitude? Point to be notice is that once they got any response or some kinda assurance they just again went to their polar bear maand. Quality member is more important rather then quantity.

Now Million $ question is that what is remedy for ‘such’ wooly users and their posts?

Stay Tuned
    Uday
    Last edited by uday; January 21st, 2005 at 11:16 AM.

Just Appropriate

MY DEAR UDAY BHAI,

Nice summing up and just appropriate..........Maximum members feel that just to take birth in a JAT family is a right enough to blackmail the sentiments.Where is Dr Vinod these days?? Why people find this site as BHATERI KA SCHOOL........AK AAGE LOG IN KAR LIYA HANDD GE AR CHODDI CHHATTI AALE JAT KAHLAWAN KA HAK PA LIYA. TIME LAGGA KE THREAD BHEJJO,DISCUSSION MEIN BHAG LYO...YE PAKI-PAKAI KHANA AR CHATKARRE LENNA MAHRI COMMUNITY KI GHANNI BHUNDDI KAMJORI SE. Knowledge ke aaddan-paddan ke liye meaningful saanwaad bohot jarroori se.......................par kuun samjhawe ar wo bhi kissne.

RAM-RAM
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by uday
    PS Vinod:- I don’t want to start a separate thread but wants to communicate thro’ your thread only as a reply to shamsher’s view. I hope it is clear and nothing against you or your message.
    undefined

With great interest I was following this thread. I will do injustice to my thoughts if I won’t revert with my own comments. Suppressing of Shamsher comments, at Vinod’s thread instance, had caused much commotion and he had received some angry replies on his views.
    First of all let me clarify that all below are my own perception. It is not to offend any one but whatever I feel I wrote it here.

Also I’m NOT against for any new hindu jat members who is seeking help from this site members. AAPNEY Aisey bhai logon ka to dil khol ke swagat hai.

What Shamsher had posted and get so many ‘remarks’ from fellow members is because of his personal views about a “ particular scenario” and that got replied in Vinod’s thread. If he would have been detached his views from this thread and post as a separate thread initially then response pointer would be definitely towards north.

”I have seen a couple if posts where people become members of this site just before they need some help in some part of the world! Pretty amusing! I just mention cos I noticed a couple of posts in the past too so could not resist pointing out!”

What ever you had posted is absolutely true.

Consequentialists claim that an act is moral if he has good consequences. I didn’t find any bizarre act except he had posted in someone else thread. Pls. try to understand clearly what message Shamsher wants to convey. Neither these comments are rude, nonsense nor it blocks our community people to become member of this site only when they seek guidance. Tell me Eb mhare members is site per apney views nahi likhengey to ke padosee ki site pe ja kar likhangey? Tam saray ne milkey itna khoorka diya us din pachhey shamsher ne sayyad hi keemey post-reply kara ho. Bhai Shamsher kati lathee tokh kar likh… or ghani si mannya bhi na karey sabki. Jo tere ko teekh lagey vo karo or likho.

There are ample instances when users who are already members of this site for a long time, but if u check their profile then post count is “NIL”. ‘though they are logging in frequently but don’t want to mingle up at this site with their views, information's etc.. still they are just a sleeping member for a long- long time. Such folks just hide themselves in watch-read mode and whenever they seek some help or guidance they just post their requisition. Why? Isn’t such requisitions reflect selfish attitude? Point to be notice is that once they got any response or some kinda assurance they just again went to their polar bear maand. Quality member is more important rather then quantity.

Now Million $ question is that what is remedy for ‘such’ wooly users and their posts?

Stay Tuned
    Uday
    Dear Mr. Uday,
    It was nice talking to you over phone today. As I discussed over phone....I had requested for guidance (name of organizations, who provide support for travel+boarding for attending any International Conference) which some eminent seniors & well wishers alread provided me. I am working on their advice and hopeful for getting the funds.......I never asked for invidual help....which later Mr. Shamsherji understood......
    My command on the other fields excpet for few is limited. So I left only limited messages. Yesterday, I extend my invitation for an International Conference to Mr. Dudee or others colleagues.....
    As far as I concerned......atleast I don't think myself so experienced/qualified for making comments over anybody's message. I can see messages and try to respond (if I have any idea).....otherwise..keep myself quite.
    Your opinion may be right about some people but if retain ourselves confined to these people then we never goahead........so "Neki kar darya mein dal".......Yes, I have no problems with Mr. Shamsherji......infact, I sent him new years wishes too......
    Difference of opinion is good but difference in mind is bad.
    with best regards & wishes,
    Vinod

Very satisfying reply

DEAR Dr VINOD JI,

Your position very well clarified.My only request to you is..........Please stay tuned and keep on sharing your valuable thoughts with all of us..............HOPE IT IS NOT A BIG ASK?

REGARDS

Hello Mr. Dev!
    I am not away from you people…I am with you always…….as mentioned earlier I tried to involve myself in discussion only in limited areas, where I am confident, as I have certain limitations. You can find some (only very brief) participation of mine on earlier occasions also.
    I was busy with my personal reasons..................which does not mean that I am away ...............etc..............before making any picture about anybody for god sake please ........be careful............because you/our single comment can heart anybody's sentiments. If anybody is not involving in discusions then it does not mean that he is selfish or not good person...........she/he has many...many reasons behind it..........
    My response to your previous letter is as under : -----------

I had to prepare an article for a journal “Decade of Behaviour” in USA , which I had submitted on 31st December, 2004 (midnight)……Ms. Sandra Mcdevitt, is other author for this article. After that one guest of mine (Dr. Dhyan Vermuelenfrom Holland) came to Delhi, her plan was also finalized in somewhere in October 2004 and consented for the local coordinator for her as we both are working on “Emotional Intelligence”. Currently, I am busy in making arrangements for International Conference…scheduled to be held from 3rd to 6th Feb 2005……In addition I have to present a poster paper for this conference. So, I have to prepare poster also………by sharing above information…my mean is not to show myself a busy person……I just mentioned in response to your asking “Where I am”…..

Anyway……dear friend…..try to make yourself busy with some fruitful work ..as you always doing……
    This site gives us right for comments/advice/suggestions…but we should keep ourselves away from this un-necessary type of “choudharahat”. Such sites are either for the benefits of people or for their promotion. Please don’t mind my saying “what are the criteria for judging bad or good? Who can judge? Are we having the authority to judge? If yes, then what are the duties of our senior members? Who has given us this right? It is my humble request kindly give a thought on the above points…..these points are my own generation ….and my intention is neither to heart anybody nor do I try to show myself very intelligent…….(if these sentences heart somebody’s sentiments then I am sorry for that)

I am taking it just difference of opinion, which can happen. No two people can be of similar in looking, intellectual etc.... nature, similar type etc……..so I am open for any discussion….., Lastly, in my opinion we should have to close this topic….as our moderator had already summed up. After summing up we should close the topic, atleast we should respect moderators remarks and follow certain decorum (hierarchy). He is such a senior person…

I have no problems with Mr. Shamsherji…….if he can start writing….I welcome him.
    I am interested in making harmony.
    With regards,
    Vinod

Took It Personal

My dear dr Vinod,

I am really sorry if you got hurt by my post as i had no such intentions,what so ever.there was nothing personal about you except enquiring as to where are you these days.There is absolutely no CHOUDHRAHAT IN IT AND I AM NO ONE TO DICTATE TO ANYBODY IN ANY CAPACITY and really don't subscribe to the accusations made out here.I was talking about the intentions of certain people and their overall attitude as regards to the appearance on this sight and mind you behind that was a concern for all members.Now how can one take away that concern unless somebody tells me not to do so at all.

Anyway past is past and nothing wrong to you has been done...........Three cheers bhai! If you are hurt then how will i not be.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    My dear dr Vinod,

I am really sorry if you got hurt by my post as i had no such intentions,what so ever.there was nothing personal about you except enquiring as to where are you these days.There is absolutely no CHOUDHRAHAT IN IT AND I AM NO ONE TO DICTATE TO ANYBODY IN ANY CAPACITY and really don't subscribe to the accusations made out here.I was talking about the intentions of certain people and their overall attitude as regards to the appearance on this sight and mind you behind that was a concern for all members.Now how can one take away that concern unless somebody tells me not to do so at all.

Anyway past is past and nothing wrong to you has been done...........Three cheers bhai! If you are hurt then how will i not be.

regards
    Dear Mr. Dev,
    My reply was not for you, these are only few view of mine. I am not at all hurt.......this is our site........neither my nor..... your site.........this is a very good plateform for us..........so let us enjoy this site.....
    In future I will try to be involved in more discussions.........I think this is just a confusion..........cheer up....
    Whenever I will come to mumbai I will meet you.
    with best wishes,
    Vinod

Login to view details.

Smile From a Sheer Philosophical Perspective...

Dear Dr. Shanwal:

No harm in expressing one’s progressive views and seeking guidance from one’s community at large. Your expertise Dr. Shanwal is indeed in a unique and intriguing field. It seems to me that you have imparted with a lot of your knowledge throughout India and abroad and people have benefited from it. It is further gratifying to know that the cardinal attributes of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, impulse control, persistence, confidence, self-motivation, empathy, social deftness, trustworthiness, adaptability, and a talent for collaboration) are portable textbook virtues that can be utilized anywhere on earth.

My question to you is that if you couldn’t make it to “Holland” would that render you less of a human being or a lesser pioneering intellectual? The answer according to me is contained within the question and is easily discernable by any average intellect human.

You say, “I am B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed., and Ph.D (on emotional intelligence). I have authored a book "emotional intelligence: the Indian scenario. I am a young scientist working as Research Associate Fellow of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Delhi and pursuing my work at the Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS).”

Goodness gracious what an impressive list! You have it all! And as a community we are very proud of you.

Now think for a moment about a kid somewhere in the rural belt of Haryana, someone who has never seen the face of a school and doesn’t have prospect of ever going to one because he is so far removed from the neon city lights – your heart will cringe and if your emotional intelligence serves you right, you will know the emotional answer without much difficulty.

I usually don’t open my mouth to sound like an impediment but when I do it has to do with my personal convictions. I remember a Chinese proverb, “One cannot and should not compromise one’s principles even for the teacher that taught you the wisdom of convictions.” In another words I will be a hypocrite to make such tall claims and not practice in the real life. I believe this is what is echoed in Shamsher and Uday’s moral dilemma stemming from this thread. If I am not mistaken the kind of support you are seeking is for your travel and boarding? Personally, if I had stashes of funds to part I would much rather donate to the Tsunami victims or towards building of a Jat girls school. No I am not being mean, just being true to the core. With all due respect to your education and excellence - in heart of heart I wouldn’t lose much sleep over the thought if you couldn’t make it to Holland, but it would crush my self respect and the Jat pride not to think of the invisible face of an innocent boy or a little girl somewhere in remote corner of Haryana who couldn’t make a case for themselves for right to education. Nonetheless, I do wish you success in all your endeavors with all my heart.

With Best Wishes,

Sujata
    Last edited by shokeen123; January 23rd, 2005 at 01:28 AM.

Login to view details.
    The posts in this thread are very interesting and come from good reasoning. It has tempted me to post a few opinions of mine. Some people have this idea that discussing topic or topics as such is helping the community in some way. This might me true in some way that it opens the eyes of few who are on the verge of awareness.
    But for others it is just an outlet to express their concerns without actually taking any concrete steps. We raise one issue, raise another and another and come back to the previous one again. It seems similar to a group of people sitting in a chaupal passing time as an entertainment and discussing Indian politics and feeling happy in the end that they contributed.

U Got It Wrong Dear

My dear Sonam,

I don't quite agree with you on this.Certain issues raised out here,including this one are highly relevent.And atleast discussing a issue[whether somthing happens on ground or not] is better than not raising it at all be'coz atleast some people will become aware and at some stage somthing will happen through these people.So my dear you ougth to come out of your passive mind set and move towards active thought process.We all learn from each other dear.

WOULD YOU PLEASE MIND SUGGESTING BETTER WAY OF DOING THINGS?.......I WILL PATIENTLY WAIT FOR YOUR MORE PRODUCTIVE OUTPUTS.

REGADS
    Last edited by devdahiya; January 24th, 2005 at 06:51 AM.

Hello everybody....

This is my second mail to the group....i subscribe to this site in 2003 but i sent my 1st mail just a few days back....when i was in need to get help for my job prospectus....but at the same time i was in regular touch with all the information which i get through this site....

i think it is not bad if someone can get any help from his/her own comminity....we all are here to help each other ....and its a thing to be proud of for all of us that one of the person from us only is being invited for this great work....

Everybody has given such a good response to this request of Dr. Vinod....i will surely try to find every possible way to find any kind of help for Dr. Vinod...

anyway wish you all the best....we all are proud of you...

Meenu

Thanks Ms. Meenu...........
    I am happy to share all of you that I have received one proposal from Holland....(Patrick),.......he is interested that I will do some work for them on emotional intelligence.....actually .....they are doing the same work in their own country but they want to make norms for it ....so they require......my help for doing their research in India.........In exchange ....he is offering me arrangements of travel and boarding in Holland..for the conference .......I am thinking on his proposal.......do I say "yes"........in my opinion.......I must say..... .....because in this project there will be no harm.....kindly advise........If somebody feel it inappropriate......
    The next few days will be crucial for me.......so my ....responses ...may be limited.......kindly bear with me........I am with this site......pl.
    with regards,
    Vinod
    Last edited by dr.vinod; January 23rd, 2005 at 08:54 PM.

Login to view details.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by sonam
    It seems similar to a group of people sitting in a chaupal passing time as an entertainment and discussing Indian politics and feeling happy in the end that they contributed.

One comment and one question for you Sonam:

At least some of us visit the Chaupal more often than others.

Question:

What would qualify as a worthwhile contribution in your opinion?

Sujata

Quote Originally Posted by sonam
    The posts in this thread are very interesting and come from good reasoning. It has tempted me to post a few opinions of mine. Some people have this idea that discussing topic or topics as such is helping the community in some way. This might me true in some way that it opens the eyes of few who are on the verge of awareness.
    But for others it is just an outlet to express their concerns without actually taking any concrete steps. We raise one issue, raise another and another and come back to the previous one again. It seems similar to a group of people sitting in a chaupal passing time as an entertainment and discussing Indian politics and feeling happy in the end that they contributed.
    Dear Sonam,

I agree with you to a great extent and understand the reason of your making these remarks. Debates alone don't take us far and need to be backed by some concrete actions on ground. I was certainly one of those who used to react to almost any topic and every topic being debated. A stage came when I realised that the actions on ground would tell more than just talking on each and every topic. None of us may be resourceful enough to solve all the problems on this Earth, but certainly each one of us can solve few. The best time to begin our actions is today. Debates certainly play very vital roles in shaping our views on various issues of importance to the community. If debates on Jatland can help even few members shaping their views, I feel that is worth. During the debate process we all find our role models and then silenetly try to emulate them. who knows what you wrote, might trigger some one's thought process and help him/ her resolve doing more concrete things...

Rajendra

Dr. Sahab, badhai ho. If Patrick wants to help you in travel and boarding and in return wants you to do some work for them, I think he is wise and honest and don't see any harm. And moreover he wants you to help them with your knowledge and expertise.

Good luck for your Holland trip.

Dev

Dear Dev,
    Thanks!
    Vinod

Congratulations Vinod sir....

I think now problem is solved now?If i have interpreted your problem right then your problem was that of travel and boarding only...and that is solved now....i dont know much about this....but i guess you have got a good apportunity at right time....So go and grab this chance....

we all wish you best of luck n pray for your success....

Regards,
    Meenu

I agree with dev, take the offer. Pls keep us updated on how it goes.
    Good luck!

Dear Friends,
    Thanks! I am sorry due to high expectations by Patrick...I had to withdraw myself from this project....anyway.........I hope ....there is a will .....there is a way.....and I have a will then way will comeout.
    I am lucky enough for being rich with good wishes of many frineds. So....I hope this problem will solve soon.......let hope for the best for remaining sources (CSSIR & DST for travel grant).
    with regards,
    Vinod
    Last edited by dr.vinod; January 29th, 2005 at 09:34 PM.