Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Scholarships Available

I am posting a link for admission notice in IIPS, a premier institute under Ministry of Health and family welfare, Government of India.
    This may be helpful for graduate/post graduates in statistics/economics, social science subjects.
    http://iipsindia.org/admissions

thanks,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pdhillon For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (March 22nd, 2018)

Sense of Gratitude

Dear Members of NAJC
    Greetings!
    I am delighted that I could spare some time to browse such informative Thread !!!! Hats off to you Gentlemen for being involved in empowering the young minds by rendering financial support.
    Warm regards
    Manju Singh

4. The Following User Says Thank You to manj For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (October 17th, 2017)

Hello

After clearing the IIT JAM Exam, when you get the admission in IITs then some IITs provided you scholarships to reduce your burden as per the eligibility. It means if you are qualifying for the particular scholarship then you can apply for it. The scholarship provides you some amount and other facilities. IIT name are given below which offer you many scholarships:
    IIT Bombay
    IIT Guwahati
    IIT Gandhinagar
    IIT Kanpur
    IIT Roorkee
    IIT Madras
    IIT Hyderabad

You can check the all information of IIT scholarships through this link.

But to get the admission in IITs for post-graduation and get the benefit of scholarships, you must clear the IIT JAM Exam. IIT JAM Exam is conducted for seven subjects which are :

Physics
    Chemistry
    Mathematics
    Mathematical Statistics
    Biological Science
    Biotechnology
    Geology

You can select any one subject and check the IIT JAM Eligibility of particular subject. After satisfying the eligibility criteria, you can apply for this exam. It is not easy to crack the IIT JAM Exam, it needs a lot of hard work and dedication. If you prepared well with good study material and solve the previous papers, mock test papers then you will definitely clear the exam.

Thank You!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tripti For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (March 22nd, 2018)

Dear sir,
    I am a 2nd year student of Delhi University . I heard about you that you provide scholarship to needy student . I am a son of poor farmer. We have only 3 acre of land. It is very difficult for me to live in delhi because of high accommodation charges. My father is unable to provide me enough money for my further studies , but i want to continue my studies. So please provide me scholarship . It will be very helpful for me.
    Thank you
    Sachin sunda.

Dear Sachin:
    I have posted this reply at other forum but here it is again.

Information about the scholarships provided by North American Jat Charities is listed in its website www.najatcharities.org. Click on "Scholarships". At the bottom of the page, click on "Scholarship Application". Fill in the application in your own handwriting and provide all the documents needed. The cut-off date for applications is August 15th of each year. NAJC provides 70+ scholarships each year to college going bright and needy students in India each year. Awardees are decided by the end of September. The scholarships are then continued till the student graduates provided the student obtains at least 60% marks in each of the exams and does some Community Service. Scholarships are generally not started if the student is in final year of graduation.
    If there are questions after going thru NAJC's website, you may contact me or any other member of NAJC. Contact info about NAJC is also available on Jatland Wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.vinod View Post
    Dear Mr. Kapoor,
    Your team is doing really a very wonderful job. I appreciate your efforts. I would be feel previllaged if I could be provide any help for your sangathan. I am financially not good but I am ready to offer my services for academics or some other work.
    with heartiest regards,
    Vinod
    Sir i need financial help for my studies if it is possible then mail @ sachinsunda0@gmail.com