Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: delhi jats meet

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    hey sachin thanx for the cordination and showing ur humble interest in the meet me and dinesh malik and some other ppl are working on it offline and i really hope this meet will happen very soon and u just mail me ur number we will contact you

Quote Originally Posted by sumitpawar
    hey sachin thanx for the cordination and showing ur humble interest in the meet me and dinesh malik and some other ppl are working on it offline and i really hope this meet will happen very soon and u just mail me ur number we will contact you
    Hi Friends.......
    Please inform me too...for the meeting.........I am regularily attending the meeting at Surajmal Park ...........
    will you pls. intimate me .........at 22478815 or just leave the message.....I will also be keep in touch with you.
    All the very best ......
    Vinod

Login to view details.

delhi jat meet

RAM RAM brothers
    my no is 9312363168
    and i also trying with my best, calling to jat brothers through phone
    and take idea about meeting .
    sachin royal

interested

hi friends,
    i m also interested in the same.anything from side feel free to contact me.
    thanx
    pradeep

Dear Folks,

I would be interested in attending the local Jat meet. I just have one request to make-please dont keep it on 25-26 Feb.Also do let me know if I can do anything in terms of logistics.
    Looking forward to seeing you all.
    kanta

Login to view details.

Thumbs up contact person

hi friends to make this meet happen me and dinesh malik are working on it we will very soon make u ppl inform abt the meet and if u have any further queries than feel free to ask me or dinesh here are our numbers
    sumit pawar:- 9810985407
    dinesh malik:-9868376807

and ppl tell ur frnd at jatland abvt the meet and make it a reality
    regards
    sumit pawar

Login to view details.
    frnds now plz help me in deciding the place for the meet whether it should be in delhi aur u ppl can travel to gurgoan and also where to meet i means any good place to meet

Thumbs up Count Me in~ Jit

bhai lgon,
    count me in as well,
    it's my pleasure to tell u that i already have made a lotta jat friends in Delhi n Gurgaon, courtsy goes to Jatland, thanks for that.

Plz! do inform as well by mail, PM, phone any medium n I'll be more then happy to meet new Jats..

do buzz me on 0141-2393392

rock on,
    Jit
    jit.mehta@gmail.com
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Login to view details.

delhi jat meet

hello everybody
    sumit bhai
    i think India Gate or any park or any School is right place for meeting

Login to view details.
    Good Idea.. !!

Quote Originally Posted by sachinroyal_jat
    hello everybody
    sumit bhai
    i think India Gate or any park or any School is right place for meeting

Smile

Mana Bhey bulaeyo Bhai ar Merey Laayak sewa batadeyo.
    'Time Spent Laughing is the Time Spent With God'
    Amar

Login to view details.
    brothers i will talk to MR rajinder ji and few more ppl and i will let u know the venue andf the date of the meet and hope we all would be having great time there

Login to view details.
    good news frnds the meet is happening on the 27 feb sunday i request all the member and all the jat bhai plz make it a real happening and also the place of meet i will let you know by monday so now all set for the meet amd also let me know who all are coming to meet plz give me a call or post you reply on the forum plz thanks

Let me help me with the venue...!

Hey to all of Jatlanders....

So the venue could be castle or tomb( not actually) opposite to tuglakabad fort, new delhi. I've been there once, its a good party place (only in day) ..... good grass, clean place and free. Its really good place....or do you have better options.....!!!!!!!!1

Dear Friends,
    As discussed with other colleageus, I have tried to findout details with leaders who usually organize Jat Sabha in Surajmal Park.....but in my opinion they are political people....so we should keep away from them.....rest... our friends are doing their level best for making this meet successful. I have two ideas for this meet......one don't go by numbers.....first meet should be on.....whether numbers are less.. doesn't matter......Mr. Sanjeev Dhaka, is also agreed with this proposal.
    2. We should start our confirmation by putting our name with telephone numbers preferably mobile numbers.....so that anybody can make contacts easily.

I confirm my participation for the meeting.
    S.No. Name Phone numbers
    1. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal 9871294553

Other friends may like to keep update this list, and finally it would better in record keeping....
    Vinod

Jat Meet !!

Hello Jat Brothers,

i m keenly interestin in meetin all JAT Bhai..though never attended such a meein earlier, well it w'lll b grt if Jatland Administrator drops some mail if any such effort gets realized....i really appreciate such an effort...kindly let me no wat can i do from my side to contribute to this event..

Definitely Gurgoan is most feasible Place that i find to gather for, but if it's India Gate or any other place, then also it's not to worry, i w'll definitely come with my other Jat friends !!

J- Just
    A- As
    T- Tiger.
    Good health is heaven.

Login to view details.

my confermation is here

Jat Bhaeo,
    Namaskar,
    i am fully agreed to Dr. Vinod, we should send our confirmation on jatland. i am coming in this meeting on 27 feb. in gurgaon with my two friends.
    1. Sanjeev Dhaka, Mob. No. 9818122113
    2. Sh. Yogendra Jawla
    as i discussed to Mr. Sumit Panwar i am sending these two names

thanking you

jats meet

folks,
    i m coming too.no enthusiasm in jatland for this.
    reach me:+91-98180-89180.
    thanks
    pradeep

Friends, Count me in.
    I can be reached on 9811301315.
    Please do let me know the time.

Login to view details.
    hey frnds count me toooooooo :D :D
    my number is 9810985407