Count me as well:

Gagan Rana
    Cell: 9811668903

So how about the place of meet???????
    In Gurgoan, where in Gurgoan?

Thumbs up coming...

jats,
    count me in as well,
    i'm coming....just lemme know the exact date, time n place n i'll be there!
    buzz me on 0141-2393392
    i'll be more then happy to meet new jat ppl!

rock on,
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    hi all
    Last edited by sumitpawar; February 22nd, 2005 at 02:50 PM.

Hi friends,

Plz let me know exact time and place of delhi jat meet.

Regards.
    Ajay Verma

Login to view details.

where is the place of meeting

Bhaio,
    as discussed earlier that meeting is being held on 27. 02. 05 but the place of meeting is not decided yet. i request to organisers of the meeting that please tell us the place of meeting becuase two days is still remain.

thanking you

sanjeev dhaka

Final date, place and time for meeting

Quote Originally Posted by sushil_dhaka
    Bhaio,
    as discussed earlier that meeting is being held on 27. 02. 05 but the place of meeting is not decided yet. i request to organisers of the meeting that please tell us the place of meeting becuase two days is still remain.

thanking you

sanjeev dhaka
    Dear Friends,
    Will you please let me know the venue and time for the meeting. In my opinion, we should have fianlized it immediately, as most of our colleagues who belongs to nearby areas of Delhi and whose office is closed on Sat-Sun will have to visit their hometowns too. So, we will have to finalize it by tomorrow afternoon.
    Awaiting to seeing you on Sunday.
    with regards,
    vinod

Thanks for information about postponement of meet

Dear Sanjeev ji,
    Thanks for informing me about postponement of meeting.....I am going to Tiruchirappalli for presenting a paper in an International Conference on 1st March and will be back by 10th March.....If the dates are in between then I will not be able to join the meeting......my best wishes are with you. If you people fix up after 10th March, I will definitely join.
    with regards & best wishes
    vinod

Login to view details.
    hello frnds well its really sorry to say that just bcoz of the venue we posponed our meet meet is posponedand the second reason was that i was not getting the positive response from your side except some of the ppl who contacted me but please let me know who really are interested bcoz meeting just for the sake of meet is not our motive . so i request u all who can come plz post there reply .

hi bro

listen friend dont worry about who is comming or who is not, start gathering people from local region and keep on communicating with every one and see very soon u will find responses any way i will come to jat meet but put it somewhere in july, coz i will be comming to india in july and we will sit together, and try to workout how to connect and group all the jats wish u luck and keep it up not only me but so many other i will bring to the forum so dont give it up cheers.
    jai jat

Quote Originally Posted by sumitpawar
    hello frnds well its really sorry to say that just bcoz of the venue we posponed our meet meet is posponedand the second reason was that i was not getting the positive response from your side except some of the ppl who contacted me but please let me know who really are interested bcoz meeting just for the sake of meet is not our motive . so i request u all who can come plz post there reply .
    Dear Sumitji,
    Pls. don't go by numbers........if 10-15 members confirmed their participation then go ahead, the number would definitely be increased in the next meeting. As I saw from this site many people around 15-20 consented for participation. Till know we have telephone numbers of many people....so now it is more easy to contact each other. Don't worry about it. This is not the only the responsibilty of a single member, this is a collective work. But atleast one or two people have to just coordinate it. Right now without knowing the date time and venue, it is difficult to confirm......will you please mention the date, time and venue first. When the things would be fixed then only we could reach on any conclusion. I do fully agree that our motive is not only for a meet but without meet motives cann't be persumed.
    I appreciate your efforts, you did lot of efforts for holding the meeting.....don't worry....
    Fix another date.......
    with best wishes,
    Vinod

Login to view details.

Wink

pawar bhai koi kaam ho to jaror batana....
    or jo bhi date final ho hame bata dena and we will be there...

mera cell no : 9818640932 hai koi kaam ho to jaror moka dena..

great effort by you....

My dear members,
    Till now, I didn't knew about this meeting. I was just browsing and saw this thread by chance.
    When everybody is so committed then what's the fuss. I know only one thing,
    "Just do it".
    I have noted all the tel. and mob. nos. from this thread, of people who have agreed.
    I will make an ACTION PLAN within 2-3 days.
    Just for a start, why not keep this meet on HOLI (it's saturday), in the evening?
    Keep on watching this thread on a regular basis.
    All the members, please wait for a phone call from my side within next 2-3 days.
    If some more interested, please put your no. here or call my no. 9810045433
    Please don't sit idle, if you want to make it a success!

Thanks a lot to everyone!
    Shailendra Tokas

Delhi Jats Meet

Quote Originally Posted by rajendersingh
    dear all,
    a few of you might be aware that such a meeting was organised in gurgaon in dec2003. its nice to know that a few of us are ready to meet again.there is absolutly no problem in meeing in gurgaon.i am ready to do the needful in this regard.so just decide the date .we can meet in huda gymkhana club sec. 29 near signature tower. i am looking farward for greater participation.
    Dear Rajender Ji,

If you think this venue would be good, than why not proceed with the same.
    Or you have any further comment?

Please reply early.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sumitpawar
    Dear Sumit and Dinesh,

The MEET may have postponed, but don't mind, as you both must have worked hard for this MEET to conceptualize.

Let's move forward!

Tell me, what sort of plans you have made for this MEET to happen. Maybe, we can work better after joining hands.

Reply soon.

Thanks for the initiation.

Login to view details.

welcome to participation

shailendra ji

thanks for take interest in community activities. go ahead, we are with you,

yours

sanjeev dhaka

Dear Sushil,

Thank You.

Please update everybody about this development.

Thanks!!!!

Good Work

Quote Originally Posted by stokas
    Dear Sushil,

Thank You.

Please update everybody about this development.

Thanks!!!!
    Dear Tokesji,
    Good work! Keep it up.
    Vinod
    Last edited by dr.vinod; March 10th, 2005 at 05:55 PM.

jats meet in delhi

dear all,
    i am really not very comfortable in expressing my views here after seeing the response on the topic.reason being very simple....jats do not have place in delhi to meet.... i am sad and shocked....agreed,if we were to organise a meeting in white house in u s a ,there would have been some difficulty.. but if not in side the building, they could easily make
    themself
    comfortable in front of the building......its really shocking that we really have no place in delhi to meet.

i just want to know which is the place where we can't meet in delhi....have a heart...do not degrade the kuom......we are not that helpless with our kuom that we do not have place to sit and share our views....do not forget that our ancestors captured delhi inspite of all odds.... i feel there is no odd against us as of now....and where do we stand today?

i will be out of town till 20march and do let me know when we have to meet? kindly leave rest to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rajendersingh
    dear all,
    i am really not very comfortable in expressing my views here after seeing the response on the topic.reason being very simple....jats do not have place in delhi to meet.... i am sad and shocked....agreed,if we were to organise a meeting in white house in u s a ,there would have been some difficulty.. but if not in side the building, they could easily make
    themself
    comfortable in front of the building......its really shocking that we really have no place in delhi to meet.

i just want to know which is the place where we can't meet in delhi....have a heart...do not degrade the kuom......we are not that helpless with our kuom that we do not have place to sit and share our views....do not forget that our ancestors captured delhi inspite of all odds.... i feel there is no odd against us as of now....and where do we stand today?

i will be out of town till 20march and do let me know when we have to meet? kindly leave rest to me.

Dear Rajender Ji,

We are definitely going to meet and it could definitely be in Delhi itself.
    I have thought of the MEET on 'Dhulendi' evening. But are all comfortable with this date?
    Just, please everybody let me know! (those who are interested and there may be few of them).
    Rest, we all can manage afterwards!

Thanks to Rajender Ji and all.

Shailendra Tokas

-If you pity rogues, you are no great friend to an honest man.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.vinod
    Dear Tokesji,
    Good work! Keep it up.
    Vinod
    Thanks Dr. saahab,

We are going to meet soon!!!!

Shailendra Tokas